I just found out my dad fucked my fiancé. I don’t know what to fucking do I’m fucking mortified...

I just found out my dad fucked my fiancé. I don’t know what to fucking do I’m fucking mortified, I want to beat his face in but I can’t because he’s my fucking dad. What the hell should I do? I loved this woman but my father is as good as dead to me now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/731157169
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are nothing but a CUCK if you dont beat his ass! Don't be a faggot and kick his ass

hello cuck

You should fuck his wife to get back at him.

Fuck your mother or beat dat niggas ass.

This

lmao @ this cuck

This

Nice bait

dump that cunt
confront you dad and possibley beat the shit out of him
move on with your life knowing you just removed two toxic people

Ask if you can watch next time

this, definitely bro.

Find a creative way to fuck his life up.

Is pic related? You must fuck your mom or beat your dad off.

Just start an argument with him and once it gets heated enough you wont even worry about being a cuck and not fighting him "because he's your dad"

get revenge and fuck his gal
obviously

This guy right here ^^^^
Best advice anyone could ever give on a site like Sup Forums

>presenting your cuck fetishes as reality on Sup Forums

kill yourself

Seems fair.

He fed you, took care of you all those years, Mom's obviously not putting out for him.

Give the guy a break.

You should punch your mom not him.

And then of course the question of why she'd fuck your dad.

He saved your life my friend, saved your life from a whore.

Buy him a beer in thanks.

Perspective......

BEAT HIS ASS!!!

I’ve had fights with my dad before but not on this level, my mom would always break it up and we would have a beer after but this time he has gone too far. If I fight him I might not be able to hold back. This is going to rip the family apart.

I’m not going to fuck my mom you idiots stop being retarded. She’s just as mortified as I am, 30 years of marriage wasted. He’s cheated on her before but now she is at her limit.

fuck his daughter then to get back at him

FUCK HIS SHIT UP YOU FUCKING PANSY ASS BITCH

Start fucking your dad to assert dominance.

Tell paw paw and get him in big trouble you little bitch!

You KNOW what to do.
You are just too much a coward to do it.
Fuck her. Fuck him.
Move. Forget. Carry on elsewhere...
With fresh new pussy and zero dad contact.
Next time you should see him?
'Should be in the Obits.

You should fuck your dad

>The Virgin Son vs The Chad Dad

Agree.And I had to do a captcha.

JUST FUCKING KICK HIS ASS YOU FAGGOT HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU

Rape him

That's fucked up, he cucked his own son he deserves to get his ass beat

Your womans a whore, ditch the bitch then fuck your dad, the universe should align again

SO FAKE AND YET SO GAY

tbh, rape your dad and make your mom leave him.

Your dad wouldn’t happen to be black would he?

If dat pic is related, I'd slam that bitch even if she was my son's GF.

Few men can resist epic ass.

Ditch the bitch, you can never trust her. Call your Dad a cunt and bitch slap him, but don't beat the fuck out of him. Don't talk to him until he begs forgivness, and get on with finding new GF.

Can you post more pictures of the girl OP? Idc who that is I just want to see more

>I want to beat his face in but I can’t because he’s my fucking dad

you could, if you weren't a bitch

You have the best dad in the world for showing you what a slut your girlfriend was. Be happy, drop that roastie and tag team some hooker with your awesome dad instead. Bros before hoes!

how do you know he did it?

Dad just wanted to help by showing how beta you really are.
>tfw dad cucks you before somebody else

thebarchive.com/b/thread/731157169

Does your mom know? I completely understand you not beating up your dad but you should definitely leave your fiance and break every connection with your dad. How did you find out? Tell us more

You dad has a dick.
A dick has no conscience.
You expect your dad to fuck your Fiance',
..............IF YOUR FIANCE IS A FUCKING SLUT!!!!!

The one you should have an issue with doesn't have a dick, DICK!

Yeah, he saved you from hell further down the road. I would thank him even if he is a dishonorable bastard. You know him so ask yourself who pursued who? My money is on she honey trapped an old man for the thrill of it. I know this because I am a dad and one of my sons Girlfriends let me know she was available for a romp. I was well laid so took it as a joke but I was tempted as any functioning man would be. Fault is with the vagina.

soo do you still live with your dad or how did he meet her

Awwww whats the matter wickle baby?
You going to cry?
If you were a real man like your Dad your fiance would have never of fucked anyone besides you.
I bet when he was balls deep in your fiancees cunt he was laughing at you
You're a weak cuck OP and you aren't going to do shit

This is the only way

>ops dad having the time of his life with his mom and fiancé

News Flash -- she probably fucked at least 10 other cocks as well as dear old dad.

Stop speaking to both forever and move forward, if they ask you anything brutally look down on them as basically no different than people who embrace incest. Continually say it "seems incestuous", make jokes about how they'll end up on meth more and more vigorously in response to any defense. Your response to everything should be an infuriatingly unmoving yet amused sense of ridicule.

Get payback. Fuck his wife, then his daughter...then both at the same time...then post that shit here

>blaming just him
kys cuck

Fuck you, dad!

His wife is done with him,, you’re done with him,
So I say you shove it in his face by stealing her and elope somewhere in the alpines of France and raise a family. That’ll show him

Never change Sup Forums

You're gonna have to beat his ass. I have beat my dad's ass over way less.

If it wasn't your father it would have been some other Chad down the line.
Dump her, bust your father's nose and on the way out thank him for saving you from divorce paperwork down the line.

Kick his fucking ass, he knows you're a pussy bitch who won't do jack shit. He knows he's king of the house hold and you're the submissive bitch,

Go prove him wrong user.

hopefully b8 if not you got two jobs user
1 fiance? you would marry a whore who fucked your dad
2 dad? more like faggot who fucked your ex and now you need to fight

leave your pops alone, dont trust him ever again but he exposed your fiance, he saved you from being a married cuck, for that you should thank him

She should be too. He saved you a marriage.

> I want to beat his face in but I can’t because he’s my fucking dad

Er, that's all the more reason to beat his face in.

Curb stomp that cunt. He's not your dad anymore.

kill your dad and fiance

I'm ready too. Fuck me Ozturk.

If thats her, I dont blame him. Just dump her.

the important thing here is, how is your girlfriend, is she a 9 or 10? If she's less than an 8, say it once and for all, I don't want to waste time.

Call off the engagement and disown your dad. Don't say happy birthday and don't go over to his house for thanksgiving or christmas for the rest of your life. It will wreck his life way more than he wrecked yours by banging your fiance. Trust me on this.

Why does she look like she about to lay an egg?

No bang her best friend or her mom.

Report back to us with this.

kick your genegiver's ass . He ain't your father anymore, bro

I would bash his head in, turning him into a mongoloid vegetable cripple for life. not even memeing. he destroyed your life and your mother's. I would beat him one inch from death, causing braindamage

Yes! You must now bang her mom!

also,dump the cheating bitch that ruined your life as much as your "father"

post nude pics of fiance or didnt happen

Then beat your fiancè. She is tainted now, and nothing more than a common whore.

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500

A lot of tough guys on Sup Forums all of a sudden, you faggots wouldn’t do shit if your own dad cucked you this bad. He’d spank you and promptly fuck your girl and your mom right in front of you.

obvious answer is to fuck his wife. but also, ditch that fiance... If she is willing to open her legs for your dad, who else will she fuck later down the line. I dont care how much you love her, she will destroy you life if you end up marrying her. There is no forgiveness for something like this. My brother forgave and married a woman who he knew cheated just 6 weeks before their wedding. Biggest mistake of his life, she ended up cheating again and generally wrecked his life within a year.

bitch please. Not everyone is from usa. Or soyfuck. scrawmy Anime fan.

not to mention that young > old people. Also his father HAS REASON TO BE AFRAID. it adds up. speak for yourself

Post pics of your fiancée op!

>can't cause he's my dad
Sounds like he cares about you as much if he's fucking your missus, right?

Destroy him .

pic related ?

This fuck that bitch get some revenge

Wrong, he should fuck his dad to reclaim his masculinity.

Next time they have sex make sure there's a punctured condom so that he impregnates her. It will ruin his relationship with his wife, it will burden his life and your cheating ass girlfriends life. Not sure how you'll get him to use a punctured condom but I think you'll figure something out.

You should fuck his wife in retaliation '_'

OP is a pansy and won't do anything but let his dad fuck his fiance again. Kill yourself.

You might want to give the old man some props for pulling some young pussy bro, He did you a solid by getting rid of that ho. You should be thanking him and administer a proper bro fist.

POST NUDES AND RUIN HER LIFE

This is pasta

ACTUALLY, it is NOT your dad's fault. Yes it was terrible of him to try to sleep with her

YOUR fiancee made the DECISION to cheat on you

SHE made the choice

P.S

Post all her nudes

This

Niqqah dis!!!

You gotta secretly plant bombs at the wedding then during the wedding detonate them