i need music to get through my end year assignments and exams
also going through a break up

It's fine, friend. It will get better.

post tits

really helps hearing comments like that
thanks man

either gay or girl

Nice
You know The Gun Club ? Saccharine Trust ? Scratch Acid ? If not then I think you'd love them

+Big Black
I'm listening to Vintage Violence for the first time rn

hi pop, it's always nice to see you!

++GY!BE
I appreciate that it's not all over the place

I love John cale

guided by voices? more like gay dead bi vocals

hai

that's some good cold foggy october music

I love Ween

Me too man, me too.

rate my taste, usually I don't listen to hip-hop, have been listening to it more lately.

Also, love me some Guided By Voices.

well, i've drank 3 half gallons of vodka in the past 7 days. i've played one of my ibbys and one of my washburns. i shot a colt and a ruger, then i drank some weissbier and then i went to the bar while i wife got a haircut. so them i drank some IPA, not sure what brand. then i watched James West and then shot my mini14. then i started a fire in my burn barrel and scared coyotes off my back yard. at that point i was kinda tired, but i ballsed up and shot a spider with my .45 because he was coming right at me. then i had 4 more vodkas and then 3 more and then i helped my wife put our gun room in order, ammo wise just to get shit organized, then i had another drink and i think that's the one i have now.

good times....

If you're being sarcastic, which is to be expected during bad times, I am not lying.

listen to dogbowl, dolly mixture, teenage fanclub, the dismemberment plan, drive like jehu

love gun club and scratch acid, will give saccharine trust a listen
listen to Savage Republic - Tragic Figures, if you haven't

john cale is fucking amazing, fear, music for a new society and fragments of a rainy season are my absolute favs of his

no sarcasm man, really do appreciate it

Heard the new Unsane record?
Rec is UUUU - UUUU
That new Kacy Hill album. Also Marnie's Strange Words and Weird Wars
The Amazing Snakeheads - Amphetamine Ballads

>The Amazing Snakeheads - Amphetamine Ballads
Let's listen

bump

hi

ever since i deleted my last.fm i feel so good, ive also more pleasure from listening to music now. I tell you, statmania is a horrible illness.

>I can't enjoy music if it's being scrobbled
that's your problem though

Weird, we've both almost listened to guided by voices 175 plays.

>>HOJE

what does that mean

hi