Diving bans: Football Association approves retrospective action

>Diving bans: Football Association approves retrospective action
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962886

Oh shit son, I'm over the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10882981/football-association-agree-to-approve-new-reforms
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-unspoken-bigotry-of-the-bbcs-diversity-quotas/18862#.WR3IhZKGMdU
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're trying to kill football.

Nice

Aren't you supposed to be in Barcelona Luis?

soccer is shit, at least they're trying to make it less sissy (it won't change anything tough)

fuck this gay "sport"

Want to play some rugby Gianni?

(What else do Italians play?)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey this semen slurping might be for m-

>In December, five ex-FA bosses asked the government to intervene and change an organisation they described as being held back by "elderly white men".

Sports Minister Tracey Crouch had said the FA could lose £30m-£40m of public funding if it did not modernise.

In March, the FA announced proposed reforms to:

Establish three positions on the FA board reserved for female members by 2018;

Finally time for Ronaldo to retire.

Suarez too

ebin

playing sport as an adult is the same as "adult" videogamers

children play.
I don't.

I have far more interesting things to do.

Best thing that could happen to football tbqh

I think it will help no end but if there are still teams or players that continually dive for penalties/red cards, serve their ban and then do it again, then there's always the point deduction waiting.

Like watching children play?

Like discussing how much you don't care about them on Mongolian finger painting websites?

>this kills the career of Ander Herrera

this. why not ban human players entirely? that way nobody will ever dive or do something "inappropriate".

>video ref
>bans for diving
Fucking finally

>Only incidents that result in a player winning a penalty or lead to an opponent being sent off - through either a direct red card or two yellow cards - will be punished.

>it will act "where there is clear and overwhelming evidence to suggest a match official has been deceived

>Its panel will consist of one former match official, one ex-manager and one ex-player.

wow

Why in the hell this politically correct cancer is invading even sports?

So this was called a handball then a yellow card on marcelo for diving right?

didn't the fa also introduce harder sanctions for unsportsmanlike behaviour towards refs at the beginning of that season? how did that work out?

none of them play football in england, you fucking idiots

>three positions reserved for females
wow, that sure sounds like equality to me. also, 2 out of 5 that complained about "elderly white men" are jews (triesman and bernstein) and i bet they were the ones who initiated that proposal.
i just googled the sports minister, turns out she's a conservative. with right-wingers like that who needs leftists?

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10882981/football-association-agree-to-approve-new-reforms

FUCKING KEK

IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME!!!

>not reviewing all carded fouls instead on just reds
It's fucking nothing. Getting a yellow to someone by diving early on in the game can have a massive impact on the game.

90% of the time people scream dive it was a foul where the player went down theatrically

big sam says it's rubbish.

at least wonga is not a cuck.

oh, look, i was correct about the jew. what a shock.

women and jews, bad news

Asians can have a board member when they produce a footballer.

are they not aware that what they're doing is against the law? just kidding, they're fully aware and they don't give a shit.

>asians and blacks
>minority
lol

You now remember this bald piece of shit.

>playing sport as an adult is the same as "adult" videogamers
>children play.
>I don't.
>I have far more interesting things to do

bbc is also gonna reform itself.
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-unspoken-bigotry-of-the-bbcs-diversity-quotas/18862#.WR3IhZKGMdU
bravo britain.

Typical, when you fail to subvert it by yourself, try communism. Fucking kikes, I hate them so much.

just throw some argentinians on there, it should cover the black vote

>he comments on other men playing games
>on an anime website
>he talks shit about video games
>on an anime website
(you)

Well memed my friend! ',:^) xD

>I have far more interesting things to do.
>Like arguing about my hatred of sports on a sports board.

Is it bad to be white?

>Dirty uruguayans are the first to complain
No surprises here

fouling is worse than diving, stop crying

He has earned the right to dive occasionally, because most of the time he is world class

>seemingly only spics complaining that this is being introduced

Scared that fair play might spread to your leagues, beaners?

>a euro and s american unironically defending diving

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

i agree. flagrant divers should be sterilized and banned from international competition.

And the other 10% is el Farca typical style.

This should be implemented everywhere by an UEFA and FIFA, and for every situation anywhere in the pitch, and be it dives or any other kind of simulation or deceiving action like being """hit""" in a row by some other player a la Vardy style. Not just this faggot english call applying only for penalty/player dismissal situations.

>Garra Charrua has just been banned

>suarez dive psg.webm
hmmmm

Sounds like a lot of smokescreen bullshit that will lead to nothing.
>one former match official, one ex-manager and one ex-player
Pfffft.

This is why both Maradona's and Henry's handball goals were called in legit, innit.

lol this post triggered lots of manchildren

>bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962886

FINALLY!
Sport primed to finally become popular in Canada and the USA.

>cristiano diving compilation.gif
hmm

Soccer should have instant replay for second yellows, red cards, fouls inside the box, and goal line technology. Prove me wrong

>diving is so bad in the eplel they have to take measures
lmao what a shit league it is

Irrelevant unless La Liga does the same thing.

It will never happen though.

This and video refereeing just paves the way fir more subtle rigging while ripping people of arguments for actual rigging.
Big decisions will be cleared up all nice and tidy to keep everyone calm, while small, seemingly unimportant decisions will be done in favor of the "big team", as it happens now.

Fantastic.

It has goal line technology.