So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. Every single mutant in the world bar a handful were killed off by humans and a bunch of shit-tier mutants who sided with them?

Didn't we see in the X series there are millions of them? How exactly did they all die? How the fuck did Juggernaut get killed? Magneto? Atomic Man? There were mutants who could control time itself. Speaking of that, how would Quicksilver have died? The actual one, not the shitty Avengers one who dies from bullets for plot reasons.

Also.

>Logan is set in the same continuation as the Wolverine films and X series
>That means none of the major bad mutants would actually side with the humans after X3

Have they already fucked up the lore before the movie has even started?

>inb4 "it's just a movie, enjoy it xDD"

There is no logic or continuity to these movies. Forethought or franchise planning doesn't occur.

I

HURT

MYSELF,

TODAY...

TO

IF

As shit as Last stand was they showed how Mutants can get BTFO. There may have been millions of them but the vast majority of mutants are absolute shit tier and just look like freaks

NIGGERS

STEAL

they could have just made a virus like they did in the comics. Only a handful of mutants were naturally immune just like only a handful of people are naturally immune to HIV

i have fucking hugh jackman/wolverine fatigue and i didn't even watch DoFP or the weeb standalone movie

even a completely different take on the character and a dramatic trailer cut to a johnny cash cover can't make me give a shit

let it die already

All that mutants vs humans is such political crap, so it's gone for good. Anyways they can say people invented some shit gas that kills only mutants or whatever. Comics always have retarded moves like this.

Humans had machines that could fuck up anything. The sentinels. Did you not watch the opening of DoFP?

NIGGERS

Relax. It's a kid's movie.

They couldn't even cut the trailer properly, the song itself ends with an eerie silence while the trailer has the fucking guitar playing after the end

>R
>No one under 17 allowed entry without a parent or adult guardian
>"kid's movie"

>there are that much retarded people in this version of reality
Your face must be introduced to my fist.

>he thinks sex, violence and abusive language isn't best entertaining for kids

Too bad Trask got BTFO

Must it? Logan received an R classification, friend.

> defending a kids movie

Jesus

I'm not defending it, at all. What I'm telling you, are two things. (1) it's directed by James Mangold, who made the quite violent Copland in 1997, and (2) it's been given an R rating by the MPAA. What I'm telling you, is, it might not quite be the "kid's movie" you believe it to be, and that it might have been made for a mature adult audience.

Would you like that repeated in crayon?

Boliver Trask is a black guy in Last Stand and a white midget in Days of Future Past. There is no strong attempt at continuity. Maybe each movie is set in a different alternate dimension from the last.

Logan kills them due to mutant mind control shit

>OP shitting himself from a trailer that just shows gruff logan

This isn't based on that though. The sentinels had nothing to do with this, there was no "dooms day" for mutants.

From the shit we see in the trailers, the world looks like it does today, just no mutants.

/this

They give no fucks at all.

Why exactly is quicksilver hard to kill, OP? You think hes constantly running around at sanic speed? One unexpected bullet and hes gone. Eats poison. Gone. Disease. Gone. Steps on a mine. Gone.

Hes not fucking god

If im not mistaken they've stated 3 different origins for Jean Grey and how she joined up with Professor X.

Nevermind the 2 different Emma Frosts and other shit like that

DoFP rewrote x1-x3 so disregard them
apocolype is obviously a prequel
so anything could have happened from the ending of DoFP to this next flick.

also fuck the continuity of xmen all they are doing is taking comic books and making them into films..

I want her to lower her groin area on my face.

>not caring about the rebirth of capekino

JUST

LEGACY VIRUS.

As far as dumb fan theories go...

Mutant AIDs

Why did she become so obnoxious? I used to like her.

leaked Scropped confirm that logan has loss of memory and refuses to go back to the mansion and the prof because he is losing his shit. Prof will reveal that he killed most of the students in the mansion because reasons not entirely his fault

It's almost like the film will answer this. Stop questioning shit you have no way of knowing dumb fuck.

in the comics they had wolverine kill all the xmen