Unironically my favourite album. I understand that I sound like an edgy hipster but I just love it

Unironically my favourite album. I understand that I sound like an edgy hipster but I just love it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uf5euz2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tips fedora

Its real good

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU JUSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS CHIRSTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Hasn't listened to Blonde on Blonde by Bob Dylan and realized he's just been listening to a poor man's version of that

I have listened to Blonde on Blonde, it's another favourite of mine that I love but I just like ITAOTS more.

Nothing wrong with liking a 10/10 album, brother.

It's the most boring 'safe' answer when someone asks your favorite album

like I don't even want to engage with you on favorite albums if you're going to pick that one.

"pick" is the key word in your reply, you *pick* your favorite album in a conscious attempt to stray from boring, "safe" answers, while OP most likely genuinely enjoys itaots the most - you're the "edgy hipster" here

itaots has about two dozen more instruments than that album

>It's the most boring 'safe' answer when someone asks your favorite albu
Have you ever gone outside before

when someone asks you on mu, you mean? it’s a no name album irl.

Seriously though what are some good albums like this, I can never find anything with the same feel to it

Because the singer sounds funny and has goofy lyrics?

Well, it is a very good album from a mediocre band.

It's a good album, I can see why it's your favorite. It's probably somewhere in my top 100

Ever wonder why you have no friends?

Jeff Mangum - Live at Jittery Joe's
Kevin Coyne & Dagmar Krause - Babble
Syd Barrett - The Madcap Laughs
Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde

They are both great and nothing alike.

Urban outfitters kind of edgy

Heard a little of this years ago while hanging out with a real fashion-victim indie guy I no longer hang out with. My thoughts, at many years' remove: the arrangements are a bit thin for my taste.

Also, its masturbatory quality is manifest. You'd have to be incredibly naive to deny it. I don't mean figurative or artistic masturbation - it literally comes out of the guilty teenage experience of masturbating to the sexy parts of Anne Frank's diary and then picturing death camp footage the second after you climax. Everyone's been there when they got the book in school, what's weird is that this guy apparently didn't have that experience until he was around 30.

nobody knows this irl

7/10

discord.gg/uf5euz2

me too
these are not similar albums

Living in the southern part of the US this music isn't that big of a deal. IDK, maybe to foreigners and people not exposed to southern music its a mind blowing sound.

degenerate rubbish

Blonde on Blonde is easily one of the best albums of all time and ITAOTS is also an incredible and influential album, but c'mon user, they are nothing alike

>influential

I remember when this word meant something and wasn't just a flowery synonym for "good".

ITAOTS influenced the entire modern indie sound you numbskull.

What's BoB got to do with ITAOTS? If anything ITAOTS sounds like an indie Sgt. Pepper's.