Fetish thread Sup Forums

Fetish thread Sup Forums

Give us your fetish, the one you can't speak of, even to your soulmate.

After some time, I realized that some people were turned on by watching someone shooting drugs. I shoot morphine and Ritalin, do somebody want to watch it ? Pic related

I love rubbing people's ears and having people stick their tongue in mine

Rubbing with your fingers or your dick ?

That is my biggest fetish... Pics or webm would be much appreciated

More?

I prepare it !
Do you want to see the injection, or just the drug ?

Both please
A video of injection would be so appreciated

I'm on mobile so i can't do webm's, can I ?

If you can, if not that's okay op :) pics are hot!

With my hands

You can email to me and I'll upload a converted one? Or you should be able to convert online if that's not too much

I'll try to do a webm, don't worry ahah.
Here's the ritalin down my cup !

A message to the police department : My drug use is legal in my country. It's prescribed to me and my doctor and the police knows that I'm shooting it. :)

Thank you op, you're doing great things

I like being dominated, impact play, and heat play, personally.

No need ahah, i found a website to convert it !

All is in it. I'll upload the video soon for you !

u ded

Hope you feel good, OP.

Or maybe just struggling with online converters to webm's ahah

Thanks you

Does it feel amazing op?

Fuck I can't do webm. But i'll post screenshots.

No, my 15th shoot of Ritalin of those 5 last hours doesn't feel fantastic uhuh. But quite well !

Damn I hope you at least feel good

Yeah it feels well but I lost the feeling of the rush that happens the first time you shoot it. But i'll do morphine later, before going to college. And i'll post a fucking video with my computer.

Do you guys have questions or want something in particular ?

This is so hot... I haven't the chance to iv... I'm waiting for my boyfriend to have the honor, as he really values the idea

What is your boyfriend going to do ?

You waited so long for such a little thing ahah. Just a picture of the video. Sorry again.

I'll do it in better quality later maybe. Got a little bit sick of Ritalin and losing blood

Fuck yes thank you op!!

I don't feel really well now. I don't know if i overdosed a bit but it's a little bit hard to breath, and I shake

Is this making you this happy ahah ?

Have you snorted rit before? If so what's the difference and if not would you recommend shooting it to someone who uses it regularly?

He wants to introduce coke and heroin
But he already showed me how it's done by walking me through his ritual... God it makes me feel so connected spiritually and emotionally... I didn't realize I had this fetish until I saw him melt into his chair after the hit. The expression on his face is what really made me get so excited, as all these mixtures of pleasure made him look so tasty

God yes this makes me excited

Could you do a close up of the needle pricking the skin?

I snort it and took it orally and the oral use is much better. Injecting is never really a good thing. Once you've tried, you can't get away from it so don't. It's not even that good compared to oral or snort use. It's just much faster for the effect to appear, and to disappear.

I feel about the same way sometimes ahah. But you should keep it occasionnally. Really. I'm addicted to morphine/heroin, and it's a hell to quit. Take care of yourself !

I will :)

We both agreed to start very small and to go slow, addiction isn't on the agenda but we both promise to keep each other in check so that it never gets beyond the rock bottom point. I am not afraid of addiction as I've had my fair share -- pills being my kryptonite -- but it doesn't mean I shouldn't be careful. Thank you for the advice op, I will surely treasure it when the time comes that I do engage in the beautiful experiences of IV.

I love DDLG, only if I'm the dom, I love giving them rules, and them calling me "daddy" it's so hot.

Doesn't help I have a daddy fetish

Addiction has never been in somebody's agenda ahah. Also, not in mine. But if you can take your drug use on a serious status, with both of you keeping the other to increasing the doses or the frequency of the shoots.. It's fine ! Just take care of yourself, use sterile syringe and cups, keep yourself clean (With alcohol 90) before shooting and before putting the drug in your vein, pull a little bit on the syringe to see if you're in a vein or not. If you're not, don't inject it. AND NEVER SHARE ANY INJECTION MATERIALS. Even the most little one. Even if you're clean of diseases !

heat play? are we talking hot wax and ice?

solid choice user, DD/lg is the king of kinks

DDLG ? What is it ?

Daddy dom/Little girl.

Basically you get yourself a loli waifu who /WANTS/ to bossed around, it's fucking top tier, most of them are just girls who don't want a job, and just want to be taken are of, surprisingly they are very loyal, so good sex, and a cute gf, also cuddles when you want them, and they always hold onto your arm in public. It's fucking amazing, don't doubt them my friends, if you find a girl who's into that shit, hold on forever

Thanks my guy, I see you're a man of taste aswell

I never was into this kind of parental domination, but I get the feeling about it ahah. Did you find someone who's like this ?

Thank you, as I am grateful for the advice. I'm still learning about everything so it's quite crazy.

>Did you find someone who's like this ?

not the user you're referring to, but yeah. more girls are into it than you'd think.

come on people what happen to the fetish threat??

What do you think my guy?

Been with her for a while now, she told me at the start of our relationship that she just wants to be a housewife, and ever since she's just been there for me, I take care of my little, and she takes care of me.

^ This, it's really good man, I'm just saying to you ALL, every soul, if you fuckin' find a girl like this hold on, it's literally the perfect relationship, she made me a cute little "Charm" out of plastic and some flowers, it was so heartwarming

Glad that you learned something ! If that can save you from some fears or mistakes about it..

Yeah i know that there's a lot of girls into it, but not mine lmao. I tried to know if she was into it and no, not really ahah.

Oh hey guys I like shooting drugs too

For the one who wanted a close-up

Cocain ahah ?

*Maybe* I sometimes enjoy a little bit of necrophilia (never touched a corpse irl tho)

Thank you

That's the mark of a fetish, a fantasme ! Even if it's not a largely repanded fetish, a lot of people have it but don't want to say it ahah

Fentanyl
I used to love shooting blow but now I get drug tested regularly and fent is just about the only things i can get away with

I'm not the original guy but since I was already about to shoot up I made some gifs for ya guys
Didn't know this was a fetish

More God yes please

Mmh.. Fentanyl isn't really good in my opinion. It may be stronger than heroin or morphine but the effect isn't as well.

Oh and I didn't know it was a fetish too before I saw a documentary on a guy addicted to meth that get paid by a man to inject himself meth and record it on a camera ahah

But man your vein is red wtf

Wait, why is opie shooting ritalin, inform me with all your drug knowledge

I'm OP. I'm shooting ritalin because its effect are well. Like all the other drugs I take ahah. Do you have any question ?

Yah, will smoking weed, muddy an opiate high?

Sissyfication
Help

It depends of your tolerance with each substances. No tolerance in both : You will fucking sleep.
Tolerance about weed : Great high, symbiose.
Tolerance about opiates : You'll feel more like if it was the first time, you'll sleep.
Great tolerance in both : nothing is really great about great tolerance.

I wish I was into dudes be cause the concept of sissification is so fucking hot and I'd love to do that kind of degrading, humiliating, dominating conversion to somebody.

downside: straight. bimbofication just doesn't seem as degrading.

>Great tolerance in both : nothing is really great about great tolerance.

Kek, I like your thinking user.

One more question:

Would taking half of a pill at a time be more beneficial? Ex. I have 5mg Hydros, take half at a time, thus prolonging the effects?

The thing is, it's not the men that turns me on, it's their cocks. I get turned on by women but I always have loved the thought of a fat cock in my arse or throat

It depends ! No tolerance in opiates ? Hydromorphone ? Hydrocodone ?

Fuck me that's so hot

>prolonging the effects

get out of here with that normie shit

Do you have any more?

Newb tolerance, 10 mg I got my first nod, recently took 12.5 this time around to get a really fuzzy feeling (hydros) 5/325
Well theoretically, I'd be re-dosing with the other half seems like it would work

I love breastfeeding handjobs. I want her to have all control and tell me when I can cum

Do you have any gifs or webms of the actual insertion of the needle? The way the skin pulls with it and the little bit of blood really gets me going

Aaaah my dude
The flash or nothing !

Yes you can take like 10mg at first if it does the job with you, and a 2-3 hours later taking 5mg to make it last a little bit longer but i recommend you to keep your pills and just take 10mg each time.

not really the same but I've always wanted to make force a woman to suck my cock while she breastfeeds her baby. I don't know why the thought is so hot to me.

Thanks opie.

Would once a week be long enough to reset tolerance? Or two weeks+?

I've always had a thing for women wearing diapers.

Time for my Lady Morphine !

I'll tell you to stop 2 weeks between two takes for tolerance and avoiding addiction mate

More...? :)

Why, in your opinion ? Is this about childhood or something dominating ?

I just retired the needle, sorry. I would put it in for you but with my veins and the amount of blood i lose it's not that safe ahah

I am a candaulist who lacks the necessary requirement to practice it.

Not the user you asked, but it's usually a thing with domination, getting pleasure from being "above" them, or humiliation, some people like humiliating some people

So, psychopathy?

Fair question brother. I've spent years trying to figure it out, but I guess it boils down to the fact that its taboo and "out there." That's not all though. I like the implied vulnerability as well.

I've had a few girlfriends who have worn diapers for me, so I've had the chance to experience it at least.

Anyone got any interesting research topic ideas related to drugs?

Candaulist ? What is it ?

That was what i was thinking about ahah. Not psychopathy, it really don't match in purpose.

Exposing a wife/gf to others either with the voyeur hidden or by showing photos. The invention of the internet was a godsend for us.

As long as you have the wife/gf needed.

Omorashi

I'm glad that some of your gf's let you try this fetish ahah. The reason behind it is interesting, but not important. The most important is that you loved it ahah.

Like what ? You have to do research ? Maybe the fact that ''natural'' drugs in general, like cocain or tobacco aren't made by plants to make us love them. They're made to kill insects etc. Our evolution has a paradox : We grew not to like the drugs, by creating defenses against them like enzymes to make them dissapear faster of our organism. But we love them, they cause in us pleasure, on a chemistry and psychological plan. It's made to kill the animals that would kill the plants, and we love it. Pretty paradoxal.

Ah, not my cup of tea honestly. Not the kind of fetish that you would tell to your wife isn't it ?

Like if a girl is peeing on herself in public ?

Yeah. The desperation, the fidgeting, the losing control and the eventual wetting. It's all a turn on

Fuck, now you're getting me all hot and bothered, user please

>The quivering
It's so hot

I understand ahah. Is it a repanded fetish in your country, whatever it is ?

Research paper, but the suggestions we got were pretty vanilla. Sounds interesting, I'll note that one down.

If you have basics in French, or at least the will to learn about this subject by reading subtitles, I can link you a Youtube video about this subject. A great video ahah

Don't get me started with all the uncontrollable motions and crotch grabbing girls do when they are on the brink of losing control.

In US so no issues

Sadly I've yet to learn french, haha, one day.

Subtitles will do though! Appreciate it opie