What does Sup Forums think about bucket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCXA9miu1DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a few good albums but mostly skippable

he's dadrock's odd brother

the bucket is better than the musician

He has several great albums, and would have more if he spent longer than a week recording one.

Looking forward to his posthumous album 'Kicked the'

You can't make 300 albums without making quite some trash.

Brb gonna listen to entire discography

See ya in 2057

well, he's good but i also thing vinnie vincent is good, so.....

yeah, sure, he can shred. but he has no passion or emotion in what he is doing. not a fan. probably good for normifag "metalheads" who aren't sociopaths that try to induce any emotion in life through music and drugs. but i dig how fucking weird of an individual his character is.

ALSO, pretty easy to hide his lack of passion with that mask on. would make a better street performer that paints themselves all silver and acts like a robot, he's pretty much there anyway.

>no passion or emotion in what he is doing
Go listen to Electric Tears, Whitewash and Soothsayer to name a few.
Arrogant twat...

he's very talented but needs to be in an actual band

everything he does sounds like noodling against temporary backing tracks

listening to Whitewash.. wow he slowed down the tempo and added some dramatic effects, he must be deep.

He he needs to be a street performer on Venice beach, NYC or some shit.. KFC won't sue him there

>no passion or emotion
>electric tears, electric sea, colma, acoustic shards, a real diamond in the rough all exist.

Like holy shit man how can you listen to a song like All in the Waiting and tell me there's no passion or emotion?

You can hate on him for basically doing one take for all his records resulting in volumes of meh, but you can't seriously sit here and tell me he doesn't put everything he has into some of those records.

t. Watched two YouTube videos of him performing Jordan

uh-oh was he ever critical of Trump?

and thanks for interrupting my listening of One Size Fits all by Frank Zappa for some buckethead my dude

I'm not saying he isn't talented, just not very creative in my opinion. I'm sure he put everything he had into the 302 albums he's shit out. he's like the Lil B of guitar playing

he'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=HCXA9miu1DA
hes pretty cool

electric tears is literally his only good album
it's majestic tho