Germany Yes!

Saw this poster at a campus of a big german technical university(no liberal art faggots). As you can imagine thats the reason(university) for a big pussy shortage in the whole town.

speed-dating-refugees.tumblr.com/
Also event is from the local library. German administration helps racemixing. US faggots send weapons. Thats the least you owe us

You did this to yourself.

I feel absolutely nothing.
Because I'm not attracted to women.
Godspeed.

>US faggots send weapons
Fuck you Heckler my Kock. You're not getting any of ours because of your Jewish ways.

> implying we don't have the same shit for Mexicans

9/10 times I read about speeddating these days it isn't actually about dating but just about quick meetings, like business networking and such.. Isn't it just something like that? Meet a bunch of refugees, become buddies with one, teach him some German and your bratwursting ways, and live happily ever after in Utopia wearing lederhosen and beards?

Europeans make superior arms anyway. Just raid a factory.

Speaking of weapons

This

How exactly would we be getting weapons to you?

Is reich time?

Dont know ask your powder smuggling neighbours in the south

Just made a little research.
The girl who organized it is called Larissa Mantel she lives in the Lorenzstrasse 15 in 76135 Karlsruhe
her phone number is +49 157 85305861

We could kill her with a knife

It's pizza time.

Of course the refugees can stay seated while the germans have to move. Despite the fact that all the refugees are male and all the germans are female and it's usually exactly the other way around. So desperate for brown cock. Holy fuck.

> dat complex strategy for speeddating
Only in germoney

Just called there.
A man answerd and i only said that he should keep an eye on Larissa.
Feel free to call

You just made my day

we dont owe you shit

Can you save a man who wants to drown? Not really.

GG guys
I want to move to Switzerland

I thought that was a Cetme C

fuck you hans