Bad Romance is the best pop song of all time. Prove me wrong

Bad Romance is the best pop song of all time. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=XO5R_OSZvoc
youtube.com/watch?v=CO8vBVUaKvk
youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-lDYPR2P8
youtube.com/watch?v=izzKUoxL11E
youtube.com/watch?v=uS2nWLz-AbE
youtube.com/watch?v=CTsB-llTzyc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-0nWVdBH4
youtube.com/watch?v=ooWkA_-lOHA
youtu.be/PWgvGjAhvIw
youtu.be/bd2B6SjMh_w
youtu.be/5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTj4cramPM
youtube.com/watch?v=1hDbpF4Mvkw
youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ana and I agree

It's definitely the best pop song of 2009, but not the best of all time. That depends on what you define as "pop". My pick would be "Strawberry Fields Forever", but some people might not even call that a pop song. "Somebody That I Used To Know" is a recent example; I guess it's pop, but it sounds nothing like what you would typically call a pop song. If it is, then it's probably the best pop song from the past decade. If i wanted to propose a question of "best pop song" I would probably start from the 80's. Some other strong contenders aside from "Bad Romance" and "Somebody That I Used To Know" would be "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley, "Bulletproof" by La Roux, "Head Over Heels" by Tears For Fears, "Don't You Want Me" by the Human League, "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls", or some songs by Duran Duran or Daft Punk.

i wrote that song

Because Toxic is the greatest pop song ever.

I could list plenty off the top of my head that are far better. Heck, it's not even Gaga's best. Pretty much everything on The Fame are better than anything she did subsequently.

to be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand la

>understand la
Los Angeles?

came here to post this

Born This Way is a better song.

Not really.
Probably her worst album aside from Joanne too.
I wonder how she feels about it being the one song that burned her bridge with Madonna after that fair comparison

Hopefully dubs will protect you from getting banned.

Judas is her best single

Agreed on Crazy, Bulletproof or daft punk. My choice would go to One More Time

On a semi-related note, what do you think is the most out-there song to get popular among normies?

This. Toxic is better.

New Slaves from Yeezus

Take on me

This whole album desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0

1995 was a strange time

no its not

Dunno, doesn't seem too "out-there" for me

that's an album user

Life on Mars

obv i was referring to the song thriller

For you yea, because you're probably into alternative kinds of music. Personally, I can't even begin to imagine that song as a top 40 radio hit that soccer moms and kids would listen to in the mini van on the way home from school. It seems like an alternate reality.

I wish I was old enough to have properly experienced the 90 man.

Cringe: the post.

>La Roux
>Lady Gaga

Not even in the top 5000 songs ever written.

Tears for Fears was close to being on point, but just fucking imagine being so totally uninformed that you don't even mention Elton fucking John, 10cc, David Bowie et al. in a list of greatest pop songs ever written.

just lol

Even if we take just 2009, we have Girls by Animal Collective, half of the songs on Fever Ray, Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine. I could spend the day writing a list of better songs than the dogshit of Lady Gaga. Fucking hell.

Once again, everybody has different opinions on what "pop" means, especially when it comes to older stuff. The songs I included were tracks that I thought everyone could agree were proper pop. Also Animal Collective is garbage and Florence and the Machine is average.

>best
meh my bf has a bigger butt

Lame garbage music, but the ass t h o

It's Hey Ya by Outkast, in my honest & biased opinion

I like (you)

the 90s definitely had the most out there music get popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=XO5R_OSZvoc

youtube.com/watch?v=CO8vBVUaKvk

youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ2305fLeA

pls post more gaga ass

>Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga ooh-la-la!
What did she mean by this?

Hung Up

O Superman by Laurie Anderson got to #2 in the UK

I don’t mind Gaga. However her autism and snowflake phase make her just a meme for me and while I enjoyed some songs back in the day I can’t take her seriously as a musician.

i haven't heard it in years so just went and gave it another listen, jesus christ that didn't age well

she's delicious

damn straight

Born This Way features the millenial whoop and so it is automatically disqualified on creativity (or lack thereof).

Strawberry Fields Forever is indeed the greatest song of all time but if we're talking about the greatest radio friendly pop song, it's Hey Ya or Toxic.

damn i'm really sick of scrolling through here and seeing gaga's tiny white ass

youtube.com/watch?v=6p-lDYPR2P8

best pop song coming through

>ywn eat her ass
faggot

I don't know what it is but it came from the '60s

youtube.com/watch?v=izzKUoxL11E
youtube.com/watch?v=uS2nWLz-AbE
youtube.com/watch?v=CTsB-llTzyc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-0nWVdBH4

A challenger appears!

youtube.com/watch?v=ooWkA_-lOHA

>not ray of light

Lady Gagas music may not be the best but her voice is like an angel stroking your penis.

Kate Bush’s Wuthering Heights

youtu.be/PWgvGjAhvIw

youtu.be/bd2B6SjMh_w

youtu.be/5A-4VGfx5lU

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

BASED Gaga posters.

not best but better than bad romance

wrgon

grimesfag appears
uses grimes asslicking
it was ineffective!

bohemian rhapsody easily
partly because of how larp-tier embarrassing it is but the fact it was a number one as well

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTj4cramPM

the attached picture is related to the body of this post

get ur freak on by missy elliott because it became popular inspite of all of it's indian elements and it was released the year the twin towers fell. she & tim were unstoppable that year.

It's like you faggots have all forgotten Hey Ya.

You are all little babbies, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=1hDbpF4Mvkw

Blackstar maybe?

Don't forget that the music video also happens to the best music video of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

Kate Bush - Sat in Your Lap got to #11 on the UK charts

but that's not Sia's Elastic Heart
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

>not borderline

Naughty ass but I wish I could erase her shark-like face from my memory

Patrician choice youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0

Aside from the supposed best pop song of all time, I remember when it was rumoured Lady Gaga had a dick. I looked up on Youtube for proof and found an interesting video. The video was really quiet so I turned up the volume to max. Right when the video zoomed in on her private parts a screamed popped up. Scarred me for a few days.

I'll assume you're actually Lady Gaga and get the first reply