This guy is such a fucking tool

This guy is such a fucking tool

eh he's pretty alright. At least we have health care, good luck going broke because you have the flu

Better than being a raging idiot.

I'd suck his tool.

trudeau gave you health care? heh

He was funny in blue streak

both are retards who only care for the rich and put the country In massive debt but the difference is trump is a chad and trudeau is a cuck

Nah, and health care is mostly provincial anyways. I'm just guessing OP is from the us, so im gonna brag

He is Canadian...

Debts a made up fucking term. Nothing will change regardless of who’s in charge

Wait a second.... didnt HITLER also drink water?

Well well well

All first world leaders kind of seemed like puppets nowadays. Not to seem edgy or anything, they just have literally no power and we never actually see who's telling them what to do.

Best PM we've had in the last 30+ years.

Gave a convicted murderer and terrorist $10mil because the muricans tortured him in gitmo, also let about a million refugees into the country. Yeah he’s a piece of shit.

In some ways that's the point. Fascism is looked down upon, and it can easily fuck itself over. Most system favour something with a more flat hierarchy triangle. Prime Ministers especially have much less power

He's a million times better than this sack of shit

This.

ReTHUGlican nazis fucking owned.
Drumpf will never recover!!1

Not until you get rid of the centralized banks that are found in almost every country.

*Person

Having a drama teacher is the best leader you've had in three decades. That's pretty sad

central banks arnt the problem, private banks are, when the average person isnt alowwed to buy shares in a bank is were it starts becoming corrupt

His tool gets more pussy than OP

so i suppose -7 also doesnt exist??

its a representation of money owed you idjit

peoplekind

His government is trying to change disclosure in regards to sexual assault cases so that any evidence that the defense has that contradicts the complainants story has to be disclosed so that the complainants can presumably craft their lies based around perhaps the only evidence that could save the accused. I love typical liberal stuff but this has gone too far. The left has become far too tainted by SJWs for me to be able to vote NDP or LPC without feeling bad. Will likely vote conservative in the next election lol.

Person has the word “son” in it, which reeks of the patriarchy. I find your behavior to be problematic. I’ve started a Facebook petition to get you fired.

this retarded
oh wait you're Canadian
never mind

stupidest shit ive ever seen

>Prime Ministers especially have much less power

This is a woman in man's skin with SJW agenda and feminist supremacy propaganda up his ass.

Lmao

The federal reserve creates money that is backed by nothing and then loans it to the government at interest.
This bank is owned by private interest and the government has very little say as to how this bank operates.

Tell me how this is not a problem?

>going to the doctor because of the flu
You make me glad I don't pay for retarded people like you.

i voted for harper

Fucking apes