She blocks your path and demands you impregnate her

>she blocks your path and demands you impregnate her
What would you do?

play them tiddies like a bongo drum then bounce

I lay her down and spread her legs. I hold her hands with mine as I stradle her. I slowly enter her, penetrating her lips with my cock. As I do she lets out a gentle moan. I thrust into her with a slow but firm rhythm. She's lubricating, enjoying my penis pushing into her cervix, encouraging me to penetrate as deep as I can. I oblige, impaling her with my cock. We kiss as we make love. Both of us drawing close to orgasm, I quicken my pace. She sighs and moans in bliss in ecstasy, her cervix opening wide in her orgasm. Her vaginal contractions force my orgasm. I thrust deep and let out gutteral moans as I enter sexual bliss myself. Ropes of semen spill into her. My virile seed fertilizing her womb. I collapse on top of her, both of us out of breath, her breeding complete...

Hot tbh

Agree to it if she lets me fatten her up afterwards.

without marrying her first? shameful, gotta keep abstinence before marriage

Slap the ring on after impregnating her.

>Receptive, fertile and submissive female begs for my virility to impregnate her

>Would you do it?

I'd be retarded not to.

It's hot to me too. Thinking about a male and female giving into that primal urge. Forgetting anything about civilization and letting their instincts take over. I could watch random people breed all day.

Can I eat her out first?

In a perfect world where I was guaranteed not to contract a disease, ever pay child support, or ever see her again... sure why not, I've never had a bad time nutting in a pussy.

Watching her body swell with your seed just makes it all the better.

you've taken her. She's yours. and now you receive your reward...

impregnate her cuz my Superior genes need to live on. I have no genetic defects of any kind

That would lead to more feeding and breeding. She'd get huge and sexy.

cum in her butt instead, say it was an accident and get another try.

then cum in her butt again.

REV UP THOSE SPERM COUNTS

She needs to be bred.

Photoshop is definitely her friend but I’d be lying if I said I would put it in all three of her holes and blow her asshole out.

Wouldn’t*

It is your duty to fill her fertile womb with your virile seed as often as possible. You take her every night, pumping her with ropes of cum as often as possible. Her eggs, ready to receive you, ready to give you another heir...

tell her to fuck right off. Child support is a bitch and not worth it.

>impregnate her
>kill her
>be on my way

And every heir she births makes her body thicker, even more ready to get pregnant again.

Not gonna lie, I'm mostly not attracted to black women but those tits break down the walls of race and religion.

mmm. sexy... making my dick diamonds man... you got kik?

Her too. God she would look hot with a swollen belly.

Kill myself right then and there

is there any more? name?

Mine too. I want to see her struggle to put on her clothing as her larger body constantly swells out of them.

Waiting for her inseminator to fill her up

That’s beautiful tbh.

Unable to keep the baby weight off, she gives up. She knows her place. Her first priority is having my children, second appearence.

Post more pics if you have them. Also, is she just into having many children?

start playing my poké flute

Every pound she puts on just makes her that much more sexier. I'm sure she would be fine spending all day eating and getting fucked, teasing you about how she's nothing more then your breeding sow.

I'm not op. but a women's priority is her man, and a man's priority is his woman. Instinct takes over from there.

Is this what you want to do to black girls?

I'd love to.

She has to be if she demands you knock her up.

Chubby sluts are meant only for breeding and milking

Vomit

And for further fattening.

Start fuckin'

And facesitting

I need to pump her full of my seed.