Flaccid. Slightly insecure so is this small and laughable or is it regular for soft?

Flaccid. Slightly insecure so is this small and laughable or is it regular for soft?

Soft doesn't matter. What does it look like hard?

Also shave your balls.

If this is actually the same person then you are quite the grower. It looks fine dude.

Off same person

Then yea, you are all good. I am the same way, where I grow much more than I show. Unless it is warm out then I look normal. But that is a nice dick, I'd suck it.

Got anymore from the side or top?

suckey sucker boi

Yes
Thanks just need to trim

I think we are around the same size. How big are you? My dick looks like a microdick sometimes when flaccid but grows a lot.

Rate my dick pls. Kinda tired so it’s not super hard

Yea, a trim would go a long way.
Like this user said, my dick various by a couple inches when flaccid. When hard it is pretty consistent though. Plus OP's girth looks fine too, great for ass fucking.

Thanks didn’t know my dick was good lol

Even at not full hardness it looks great. Good girth to it. Perfect size for me. 8/10

You really think so?!?!! Thanks omg you made my night :))

Yea man, just be confident. And if you are about to get it on you will probably be somewhat hard from the foreplay so it will be all good.

Of course man, looks clean and has a nice shape. Plus you don't have any problems in the size department. If anything I prefer that size to something even bigger because then it would get uncomfortable.

Great!

Want to fapmto my Gilf Wife?

no its small and you will never get the pusie

Try jelqing

Trolls

trolls or truth?
you've a small penis, op. get over it and become a trap, faggot.