Let's make one thing clear right off the bat... You are inferior to me...

Let's make one thing clear right off the bat... You are inferior to me. Armed with knowledge and a keen understanding of the ancient ways, I am an opponent you shall not fuck with.

This is MY chan now. And you will address me only as.... The Blade.

While you were getting "laid" or smoking drugs, I was mastering the blade. I can kill you in 20 different ways before you blink. With every victory, my blade grows larger. See it now and try not to weep with admiration at my skill.

Cross me... The penalty is severe. Pledge fealty to me and bring me tribute, or face the consequences.

This entire site is mine, not just Sup Forums, all of it. For I am God of the chan now. Do you question my rule? Then I challenge you to step up and face.... The Blade.

ok

whats fealty mean?

>Getting laid
Sorry kids, we aren't Chads.

I have mastered the art of Ching-Ching Pao.

OP will be a red mist at a thousand yards.

THIS WEBSITE IS NOW UNDER CORE CONTROL

>the gay blade

Leave or be assimilated.

How long before this weeb degenerate gets fucking glocked?
Give or take a week. Hes gonna try this shit on some black dude and next thing you know he has 5 holes in his chest.

*steps up*
*has already won*

Not so fast, ugly.

you are nothing

Now sweetheart how many times do I have to say to stop being a fucking loser and get a job

>fake Highlander sword
>420 stainless
>not even sharp
>probably a rat tail tang anyway

>actually getting provoked by this
you're fucking stupid

..nothing personal kid.

>teleports behind you

Bitch "the blade" is nothing compared to THESE TRIPS

uhhhh

Is this supposed to be a "If you cringe, you lose" thread because I lost.

Please teach me your ways...allow me to be your student...master

That is Molly Twocandle. She makes juice for orphans

>your parents

Swing that shit user, shine on, you crazy diamond.

It's almost as though she's saying, "Maybe I shouldn't have drank all of that vodka while pregnant."

This

fite me irl.

my quads banish you TO THE SHADOW REALM YOU FOOL

Marik is ghay

beta faggot can't even hold that thing without digging his elbow into his hip

k

It's always interesting to me the premise behind these. I managed to master the blade and still get laid. I trained in kenjutsu as a hobby, not because I believed it would help me defend myself. It was just something I have always been interested in. I also found time to do well in school, play sports, have friends, go to parties and get laid.
There is a lot of time in life if you don't spend it all wasted playing video games and watching TV.
As I've gotten older, I have slowed down. As I approach 40, I just don't have the same energy levels I did in my 20s, so I tend to partake in more relaxing hobbies like fishing. But there is a ton of time to live life. You could easily find the time to learn a language, a martial art, have a full time job, manage a relationship and do another hobby. Why does every silly sword master post always assume that there is only time to do one thing with your life?

user chaaaaaaaaaaan make babies with me!

They're barely more than children, living in a society that is, if anything, even harder to get by in. They lack the wisdom and experience to share your worldview, and it is easy to blame one's relationship and social failures on others.

The truth is, we as a society tend to look down on people who haven't achieved certain goals. Those we look down grasp at a hobby, or an interest, and devote themselves to it, in hopes it will allow them, in turn, to look down on the society that so often mocks them.

I can agree with everything you wrote. I just wish that they'd take that interest in a hobby and realize that they can get out and do more with their life. Personally, I don't look down on people who haven't achieved certain goals, but I do tend to look down on someone who has never achieved any goal. I could care less if someone is a virgin or if they have a shitty job as long as they have their own goals they have worked hard towards. And I do believe that so much of our lives are wasted these days on frivolous things. Not that I'm perfect about it, I waste plenty of time myself, but not nearly as much as the average person does, and it's mitigated somewhat by my very active youth. I watched about half an hour of TV a day when the national average was 6 hours a day.
And I always hope that anyone who devotes themselves to something learns the self confidence and self reliance that comes from such an action and stops needing to look down on another to make themselves feel better.
In a perfect world, we'd all have that bit of personal achievement that gives us the ability to feel confident and comfortable in our own skins.

Actually ( idk if its a pasta) these monologues help me out alot, I am 23 now and i have been told i was stupid,fat,and idiotic since i was 8, And not by peers but my own mother (race mixer)

i am unemployed but i go to the gym from 7-9 AM and after that i volunteer by cleaning up the "forest" or woods rather in my neighbourhood ( pretty big but it feels rewarding) somebody posting a pasta about being traumatised by gore so we react with "lol" are coping methods used by people who are actually in alot of pain, I stopped frequenting gore threads because of this.

If i can't save my friend, then how could i be a father

YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT

Besides the sword being retard huge and only useful against calvary, I could just arm block once I pass the pointy end until I destroy OP with my fist.

>You shall never get past my ancient knowledge of pointy pointy long sword

Your lack of visible upper body strength and my ability to turn and run circles says you knowledge of any type of actual combat is severely lacking...

I'm longwinded, but I almost never post pasta, user.
Negativity from your parents or other close family early on can take it's toll on you. I don't sing in public or even semi-public due to my father making fun of me for singing in the car when I was younger. I'm not making a direct comparison to your mothers actions, but I am saying that I understand the fact that that particular behavior will leave you with some issues to deal with that might never truly go away.
I can't really give you any advice beyond what I stated before. Find what makes you happy, and devote your time to that. You find whatever that thing is by trying lots of things until you find it. And most people, on an individual level (maybe not a societal level) will not look down on you for working hard and achieving your goals. And you'll get a sense of self worth from attaining your own goals that comes from nothing else I've ever experienced in 37 years.
Also, set goals that make you work for them, but aren't too far out of reach. Setting a goal to be a world famous musician might be a stretch, but setting a series of goals like "learning all basic chords on a guitar" and working your way towards a bigger goal can be very helpful.

ouuuu
>gotem

>nice feet

O-OwO...

>pick related

Kyaaaa Bureido-sama!
I luv uuu
PLZ let me have ur semen in mai womb! I'll make stronk bab for Bureido-sama (>Д

i call blade a pussy. he draws his weapon. i shoot blade in the face.

mfw this post is garbage.
mfw dipshit brought ancient weapon to a current battle.
mfw i have a threesome with blades mom and girlfriend after the funeral.

Can yu not read Bureido-sama will kill you even before you blink.(◣_◢)
Bureido-sama is no pussy he is strong independent man who needs no woman!(ಠ ∩ಠ)
Even if yu shoot ur stupid gun at him, sempai will slice the bullet and your body too (`Д´)

._.

quiet troll. adults are talking.

Big blades are for pussies, real men fight with fists.

watashi wa not trolling desu! these are my truest feelings desu(⊙_)

na it's full tang

close up pic or stfu.

no no.

i said...

close up pic

or stfu.

this isn't a debate.

Would you?