Just caramelized Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just caramelized Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

>catched

>caramelized

What.

12:01

tv film iirc that's very similar to groundhog day

Edge of Tomorrow

>catched

>catched

I thought I was on the Mongolian Wall Destruction forum not the Left Versus Right Twix Factory.

Am I lost?

>caramelized

Kek'd and I don't even know why.

>caramelized

> (OP)
>Edge of Tomorrow

>caramelized

What.

FUCK MAN

YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS COMFY KINO BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF AUTISTS RETARDS

FUCK YOU ALL DESU

Dormamu, I've come to bargin!

It's not our fault OP wants to talk about caramel

Supernatural episode Mystery Spot
Stargate episode Window of Opportunity
TNG episode Cause and Effect

>carme

wait what?

FUCK MAN

YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS COMFY KINO BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF AUTISTS RETARDS

FUCK YOU ALL DESU

go watch edge of tomorrow and marvel in the fact that a Hollywood adaptation of Japanese media was actually decent for once.

I thought I was on the Mongolian Wall Destruction forum not the Left Versus Right Twix Factory.

Am I lost?

>literal autism

its ok if youre autistic but dont take it out on the rest of us

>caramelized

There's this recently released low-budget sci-fi movie called Arc. It's about a man who creates a machine capable of perpetual motion and he accidentally gets stuck in a time loop together with the people trying to take the machine from him. It's pretty good, I enjoyed it more than Edge of Tomorrow.

My bad, the movie's actually called "Arq"

Run Lola Run

Groundhog! I've come to bargain!

If you're cool with anime, the show Tatami Galaxy is about days repeating. Its really enjoyable

go watch edge of tomorrow and marvel in the fact that a Hollywood adaptation of Japanese media was actually decent for once.

My bad, the movie's actually called "Barq"

My bad, the movie's actually called "Marq"

My bad, the movie's actually called "Sharq"

Am I lost?

My bad, the movie's actually called "Dubs"

oh i'll check that out

My bad, the movie's actually called "Too bad you got nothing, but check these"