Can any one translate this arabic into english my dad bought it back from iraq as a war trophy

can any one translate this arabic into english my dad bought it back from iraq as a war trophy

another picture

says OP is a Faggot

Firstly, you need a photo which in in focus.

Try placing the object on a solid color background, by the way, for the next portions:

Make sure to rotate the image so the item is upright.

Do a reverse image search.

I have seen these before. They are far from uncommon.

It says you're adopted

The big word is "Allah." This is a metal tawiz (talisman), modeled from a page in the Quran, with an ayah inscribed onto it. Not sure which one. That is sihr and shirk. I'm sure you will attract many jinn and shayateen with such an object around.

lol

It says, " If you dont reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight user

It says "front toward enemy"

Says these dumb faggots on Sup Forums won't be able to help you.

Wow twice in 1 day

"Whosoever holds this cursed talisman is a faggot"

dubs of truth

lost it

Iraqi literature major here, it says

"Ahmed Al Plagueis was a Dark Lord of Iraq, so powerful and so wise he could use bombs to influence Allah to create goats… He had such a knowledge of Islam that he could even keep the goats he cared about from dying. The Dark Side of Islam is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be haram. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his favorite goat, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his camel everything he knew, then his camel killed him in his prayer. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."

Verse 2/255 in the Quran, ALso known asthe greatest verse in the Quran- "God! There is no deity but Him, the Alive, the Eternal.
Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him.
Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth.
Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave?
He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them,
while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He wills.
His throne includeth the heavens and the earth,
and He is never weary of preserving them.
He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

fuck you

It translates to op being a faggot

how could you edgelords even read that blurred shit.

Did you even read our obvious bullshit ? We didn't read shit and never actually pretended to

Well I'm
and
But the other one might be serious cause that's the real verse 2/255

It's trips of truth you fucking mongoloid

Lol

One Shitty Piece of jewelry to rule them all.

Hey OP,

I'm pretty sure it says "Made in China"

it says im going to fuck your mother for being an infidel

It says "OP is a faggot."

its a phrase of the koran which is used in many arabic countrys to identify the wearer as a gay man - yet since its just a phrase of the koran the police has no right to harm you for it. your father most likely got it of a gay drug addict who was in need of money. if not (...) well op: You're not the only gay person in your family.

My keks. I give you

ok

I appreciate this. Thanks user.

It says: Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't eat a creamy hot log out of Andy's hole.
P.S Allahu Akbar