Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

when did you see the House episode that you heard the fancy word 'synesthesia'
>(that's the correct spelling, as opposed to how you spelled it)
from, and now are pretending to have it?

Also, that's not how it works. The brain takes different sensory experiences and confused the origin/what sense is being used. It's not categorically a good thing.

Lol you have synesthesia? That's not something you brag about.

wow you so cool

you know the rules....
>Tits or GTFO

Falling for copypasta this hard

Pasta.

>when you want to seem cool on the internet, but are too dumb and lazy to find something interesting, so you take a big word you heard on tv and hope nobody knows how to use google/wikipedia/etc

It's pasta, newfags

Fucking autist you should be put down

Trippin on ur triple trips dawg

Man, this lad even fell for eliza

>Falling for copypasta this hard

being this much of a newfag and not understanding metacriticism - not by taking the bait and responding to it, but by criticizing OP on a level that factors in that it's bait and criticizes the person trying to fool others

stale/10

pasta, but source on op pic?

Why would you think anyone would believe this BS? Why would anyone care? If you did have that IQ, you would have been out of HS years ago.

I feel like, in your head, that sounded very intelligent.

I'm 18 and I got accepted to an Ivy League

How's that 169 IQ treating ya?

I actually have synesthesia. It has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. Anyone trying to connect the two things is full of shit.

There are some small side-advantages, such as with certain types of recall (I went to the National Spelling Bee 3x, recalling words based on visual memory with colors), but it's simply just a sensory experience.

Also, 9/10 people who have gone out of their way to tell me that they have it are totally full of shit. Most people with some form of it don't say anything unless directly asked, because then they have to answer a bunch of dumb questions that make them sound crazy.

You know what's the worst thing about the fishing threads, is that even tho FORTY mother fuckers already said this shit is pasta, we still have dumb asses muscling through it to reply to OP.

if ppl did the first time, different people will the next time

>AMA
How does it feel to be such a fag OP?

lol

True, but in the same thread? It's baffling.