How do I learn to dream like Cooper?

How do I learn to dream like Cooper?

Transcendental meditation, DMT if you're lazy.

Had some crazy fucking dreams last night.

I was in my apartment and everything was trippy. I thought I had been dosed with LSD or I had forgotten that I had ingested the tab of acid I had. I was trying to use my phone to call someone but of course that wasn't working (when I'm tripping hard it never does). I also thought it might be a dream and had a thought to jump out of the window to wake up bit quickly abandoned that and closed all the windows and balcony just in case it wasn't a dream. Then I got out, went down the stairs and when I saw that the other apartments had doors cracked open and people who don't live in them peering out I knew it was a dream. I flash of a bright red dot woke me up and I was relieved.

quickly user
use the hints from this dream to solve a murder

How does one get crazy dreams? Do I have to eat something spicy before going to sleep?

you might consider vitamin B supplements. they help.

Hey, it's that Friends guy, you know, the one who married Rachel.

IN DIS DREEM
IM DANCINK RIGHT BISAID YUU

Is that a Jojo reference?

I had a dream last night where I terrorised an autistic kid and caused him to have a fit. At least I hope it was a dream.

Sleep deprivation. And then force yourself to wake up just as you are in REM.

Drink heavily every day for about 3 months then try sleeping a night without having a drink. I had a summer long bender and my first night of sleep without drinking was surreal as fuck.

Just don't expect to wake up feeling well rested.

I actually drink every evening for the last ~6 months
might actually try this

Read up on herbs that affect dreams and make tea with them.

I've heard nicotine patches cause vivid dreams but you might not wanna try that if you're not a smoker.

This might not apply to you, but going to bed stoned prevents vivid dreams. I quit smoking a few weeks ago and my dreams have been wild ever since.

Melatonin vitamin gummies

So I should start smoking weed every night and then suddenly quit?
That does not sound like such a bad idea.

Water the root and enjoy the fruit

seconding this
for some reason I have no dreams when I go to bed high which I do a lot
but then I take a break and it's dream town

Cutting the patch into halves or quarters would work or else you'd probably get sick.

I've been drinking every night for the past year, how the fuck do I fall asleep sober?

Pie and coffee

>never seen twin peaks
>still recognize any frame immediately by the aspect ratio

weed

but then again as
said, it will prevent dreams.

widescreen twin peaks when?

All my dreams have been surreal as hell for as long as I can remember them. And I've only done drugs a couple times in my life. Apparently most people have "normal" dreams and I'm the odd one out. I don't know why this is. Maybe it's because I have an imaginative personality.

you're probably having crazy dreams, you just aren't able to remember them properly. I used to keep a dream journel where I'd write down the details of my dreams the moment I woke up before I went back to sleep or just forgot them. I was doing this to try lucid dreaming but it also helped me to keep a good record of what happened in them and how they felt

I do usually write down my dreams in a few words. It's just that they are rarely at all interesting or vivid.

Read this, get a dream journal afterwards.

That's the thing. You end up like 45% asleep, so the dream lasts like 8 hours.

It's honestly awful, but if you want to experience some weird fucking dreams it'll do the trick.

weed makes me hear voices telling me to kill myself, thank you for the advice though

do you have a reason to kill yourself user?

What, fucking 4:3?

24 years ago. And also next year.

I'm either working or drunk during the day so I wouldn't know, but booze just makes me happy so it's probably just weed disagreeing with my system or something

Or you're fucking schizophrenic and weed induces it.

Alcoholic here. This is true.

Mind awake
Body asleep

>also next year

is it going to be a sequel?
or an entirely different story?

Nobody knows for sure, but it's likely to be some combination of both.

It's season three. Old and new characters.