Anikan wait! Sheev is the Sith lord!

Anikan wait! Sheev is the Sith lord!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDAA2Ih4XAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what he gets to losing to Mr. Angst with daddy issues. Kill him. Kill him now.

That's not important right now. What about the droid attack on the Wookies?

I like how the novel went into a bit of detail about what he was expecting to happen, and how ridiculously confident he was about it. Really helps explain why he was too shocked to speak when Anakin was about to kill him.

A Sith LORD?

Doukus communication was disrupted, that can only mean one thing...

niggers

Sheev was holding his tongue with the force

"Anakin. Let me, a frail old politician, tell you a story about a sith legend and the dark side. Speaking of the dark side, did I mention that it is objectively better than the light side?"

how did anakin out style him so much? I mean the dude sliced his hands so easily

Shiv was force slowing Saruman

A THICC LORD?

Who is Sheev?

Palpatine used the force to put Dooku off balance.

He's the dark lawd of the sith we have been trying to find for years. But we have no idea where he could be.

is this confirmed anywhere?

>ANAKIN OH PLEASE GOD NO DON'T KILL ME I'M BEGGING YOU PLE- AARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Jesus christ lucas

>S-Sheev...I'll find you

>let's name this character after japanese poison Doku
>let's change it up a bit so his name sounds like baby shit tho

bravo lucas

He was absurdly overconfident. The plan that he and Palpatine had worked out before hand was that he would allow Anakin to capture him. I don't think he was expecting Anakin to do something as vicious as slice both of his hands off.

No, they're just memeing.

Explain in detail

Anakin's powers had doubled.

Palpatine and Dooku had discussed the whole plan way in advance. This is how Dooku thought it was going to go down:

>he lets himself be "captured" by Anakin
>spends some time in Coruscant in a comfortable prison cell
>meanwhile Palpatine would set the end of the war in motion (gathering the Separatist leaders in one place, shutting down the droids, carrying out Order 66 on the Jedi scattered across the galaxy, blaming everything on a Jedi uprising, etc.)
>Dooku would "discover" evidence of Separatist treachery, claim to have been tricked, and make a tearful public apology
>as penance he'd renounce all his wealth, pledge his service to Palpatine's Empire, and help him create a new Sith Order (he assumed the Palpatine had given up on the Rule of Two, since he was allowing Dooku to have multiple apprentices at the time)

The only part they disagreed on was Obi-Wan and Anakin. Dooku wanted to spare Obi-Wan and kill Anakin, Palpatine wanted it the other way around. All things considered, it seems like any reasonable person could have seen the betrayal coming from a mile away, but Dooku was possibly the most arrogant man in the entire galaxy.

*he assumed that

IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME, THEN YOU HAVE TURNED ME AGAINST YOU.

Dooku's bitch ass got got by based sheev.

Sheev…?

>Anakin has a blue and red lightsabre crossed
>Is at a crossroad between the light and the dark side

B R A V O L U C A S

A sith... LORD?

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEW IT
E
W

I
T

so in allof anakins training the jedis never explained to him about the dark side

Informative post

Anakin nooo! Dooku is lying, kill him now! DWEH IT!

Ehh ho-w how do y-ou know this, chancellor Palpatine?

I don't care what the TFAggots say, the prequels were fun movies ruined by over analytical assholes who pretend the OT was some kind of cinematic art piece instead of a retarded space opera for geekshits.

Holy shit...

Palpatine.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH
WATCH IT OBI!

>Execute order thiccty thicc

meme's aside, i loved that scene because right before he turns off the hologram and turns around, you can tell that he's looking at the blueprints of the TIE fighter. its cool AF to think of sheev plotting what all his future badass throwaway fighters will be, even before he takes over lol. and the way he casually turns it off like he was looking at the weather or something. classic sheev

Don't get me wrong I love Sheev, but I miss when we would call him Palps sometimes...

The prequels were bad movies stop meming, but TFA was worse because it had no originality or creative spark. The prequels were executed poorly but had some cool ideas and themes. Just because TFA is shit doesn't make the prequels suddenly good. They both have different flaws

its treason then

>Just because TFA is shit doesn't make the prequels suddenly good. They both have different flaws
That wasn't what I was arguing. This is what I hate about this website, you fags act like there is some kind of objective litmus test that deems something good or bad, and completely disregard personal opinion where people enjoy things even if it's unpopular.

>DWEH IT!
it sounded EXACTLY like that

you literally said the prequels are "fun movies ruined by people overanzlyzing them" implying that the fault lies with the audience, not the movie makers

even my fucking 8 year old brother and mom, who i saw the prequels with at the time cause i was underage, were like

>who the fuck is this jar jar faggot he's not funny
>mom asking me what the fuck was the point of the galactic senate scenes with amidala and trade negotiations that made literally 0 sense
>the wierd 50's diner thing that was never mentioned again but the random alien somehow knew the key planet but yoda didn't
>anakin you're breaking my heart, she has lost the will to live (after just giving birth to twins)
>muh shitty romance dialgoe with anakin and padme

there was a lot of really bad things in the prequels that dont require overanalysis. even the plebian masses that watched them were like ????? at some of the plot and dialogue. red letter media made fun of it in depth, but none of the shit RLM pointed out was autistic and spergy, it really was general complains that any casual moviegoer would have

you can like the prequels personally, but objectivley they are shitty movies. most of the time its people talking in front of a green screen doing fuck all important. most of the diagloue is forgettable and awkawrd. mace windu is just a wierd asshole. the whole thing is just off, somehow. you can "enjoy" the prequels as long as you acknowledge they have significant flaws

but if you really think the prequels are beyond criticism you might be autistic, because the things that made most normies reject the prequels "sand is rough and irritating and gets everywhere" would be lost on an autist like you who is like WHY DONT PEOPLE APPRECIATE THIE MASTERPEICE REEE

TFA was way worse and a soulless cash grab

Why didn't they kill him the second he took the lightsaber out?

>They didn't just bring like 20 guards with guns to all shoot at him at once

>WAIT... Grevious doesn't know?

>I need this war to go on indefinitely so the senate keeps me in power
>I'll establish a single, centralized figure who would be a single point of failure for my entire plan

>they confronted him in the privacy of his own office instead of in front of the senate before they go into session

Yeah, no one ever calls him Sheev. He probably despises his first name and gets terribly insulted when someone uses it. For Dooku to refer to him as Sheev at that point would have been infuriating for him.

>implying the dark lord of the sith couldn't just freeze all of the blaster bolts in mid air like Kylo and then snap all their necks with the force

NOT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N

A THICC LORD YOU SAY?
youtube.com/watch?v=oDAA2Ih4XAs

Chill out Annikan, it was just a prank!

MAHAAAAAAAH THE COMMUNICATIONS havealwaysbeendisrupted, by anninvasion. thereisa Nabooian Senator, eLECted. by that same crisis, so Paul Patíne