>1 view
>11 hours ago
Fuck everyone
Here, tell me, why the fuck does nobody watch my videos even tho they are good
youtu.be/Muzo12mY2t4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPdtE-_UTlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it man. Even tho my videos are pretty good, I get no views and I keep losing subscribers

stfu loser, an hero no one cares

Fuck you faggot, learn to spell

someone seems upset, maybe u can make a vid about it :^)

Straight normie.

kys
since you the biggest newfag I have seen all day I will explain what it means:
kill
your
self

No faggot, I'm not using a rope. Gun is best way faggot

fuck off newfag.

I would love to actually, if I could afford a gun

samefag

What?

Fuck off faggot, I'm not a normie. I been lurking Sup Forums for 6 months faggot

You guys were hostile as fuck first faggots. I'm a good guy. All I want in life is for people to watch my videos and yet I can't even have that so I lurk Sup Forums like the faggot I am

telling someone to kill themselves on the Internet what a newfag

I express my pain and suffering and dankness to Sup Forums as if it's an art form of expression

newfag, there is 8 posters in this thread.

fucking retard.

if this is actually you user, you have a lot to improve. Download the comics and read them full screen in a comic viewer. Though I'm not really sure why anyone should watch these instead of just reading the comics themselves. I'm not trying to be mean, but neither you're voice acting or commentary is very engaging and it seems like your aren't putting much effort into these videos. My advice is to come up with better video ideas and always ask yourself if the content your making would actually be entertaining or useful

everyone is hostile here, otherwise you won't know there under aged

some times I get to lazy to read...

i posted mmd video thats takes me like 5 min to rec and have 1k viewws after 4 days

Bro what?! What's mmd? Let me get on that shit hommie

Ok now I know what MMD is but I don't understand how you do that kind of shit. Is this some kind of Kinect game or is it a PC game?

take as long as you need, I tried to write genuine advice...

No faggot, Reddit is boring

Oh I'm glad there are some people that would rather watch my video rather than reading themselves

>Reddit filename

I'm not sure if I should keep doing manga readings or if I should just dedicate my channel to ONE specific game like those Minecraft or LOL or Overwatch YouTubers

its funny because its not, no matter how much u want to believe it.

Fuck off newfag.

GUYS should I keep doing manga reading videos or should I change to one specific game?

There's a guide to getting shitloads of views here.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPdtE-_UTlo

Don't know if it really works. Worth a go, anyway.

outplayed, u lose :) gg