He will knock out Mayweather

He will knock out Mayweather

Sure thing slugger

Based Money working the obese MMAutists

Boxing is so desperate to be relevant again they have begged McGregor for this match

What great fights does bar brawling have coming up? Oh wait none because your only star wants to be a boxer.

No he won't, you potato nigger. He will be a good boy and give the fans a few rounds before taking a dive and Floyd will get 50-0. Then he will get a nice payday and he will be able to soothe his reputation by challenging Floyd to a match in the octagon, which Floyd will never accept. Then he can say Floyd is a bitch and walk away with his ego intact. Literally everyone wins. Cap this.

LARPer pls

We're talking about the best athlete in the world here. Floyd is the best in a dead sport with no competition. He'll be lucky to lose by decision

This except for the last part. Anyone with a brain understands Floyd would never lower himself to bar brawl in a cage for chump change. I honestly don't think we'll ever see conor fight in the octagon again after this.

I didn't know LeBron James was boxing now.

>the best athlete in the world is an Irish manlet

Unfortunately for user the rest of the world doesn't recognize day drinking as a sport.

>Floyd would never lower himself to a bar brawl in a cage for chump change
I agree with you user, but I dont think that will stop Connor from trying to salvage his ego. he will make the challenge so he can say that he did it Floyd's way, but Floyd wasn't man enough to take him up on his challenge. Ego doesn't take a hit, despite the loss.

Anyone who doesn't think Connor will shoot for a takedown and make a spectacle of the whole thing is kidding themselves.

>We're talking about the best athlete in the world here
Oh, god... you potatoes are worse than Trumpettes.

>great fights
>coming up
you have it so very backwards

Umm how? Mma has no good fights coming and bones will relapse again. The pseudo-sport is a joke!!!

Floyd will win but what will the fight be like? 12 rounds of him defending everything thrown at him or will Floyd actually be able to knock out the amateur Conor?

Easy KO. Conor is a can.

There is too much money in this for it not to be scripted from A to Z. Like the amurrican said, there will be a few rounds of dancing, then Floyd will connect a few and Connor will take a dive

Goobs--Mayweather - here's what's really happening:

Mayweather camp insist Conor have a big fight before they will finalize.
A fight against GSP.

Conor will lose.

And that night or the next day Mayweather will say to reports, "Am I fighting who? Conrad who? Who? He has no star power. I'm Floyd Mayweather. What's his name again? Never heard of him. Nobody ever heard of him. I'm Floyd Mayweather, man. You ask me if I'm fighting scrubs? Come on, man."

And days later, it will finally dawn on Dana that this whole thing has always been about Mayweather boosting his brand, and nothing else.
There was never going to be a fight - not with Mayweather.

Mayweather's entire game was to boost his brand, to wreck Conor's career, and to put a hole in the UFC's tire.
But mostly to boost his brand, the other shit was just for fun.

I want to see this but there's no way he's going to win.

That Mayweather Pacquiao fight just showed how opportunistic of a boxer Mayweather is. Boxing is so tactical and he is a master of tactics. How does Connor think he can win?