Why does he always seem so angry and petulant these days? Always shouting at players, the referee...

Why does he always seem so angry and petulant these days? Always shouting at players, the referee, sulking and having tantrums.. He probably behaves worse than Ronaldo now

Call me when messi throws a childish tantrum like this.

something something footy lad

mad because bad

he has bought in to his own hype

He has won every price he could more than once except for the WC which he will never win. Also, if you keep woreshipping someone long enough, it will eventually go to their head even if they're autistic.

pretty much this, he's running on 70iq so its easy to forget he's just an iniesta/xavi baby

but he was pretty humble even as an 18 year kid when people he was already the goat and better than Maradona

>le 'footy lad' attitude
How contrived. Sad!

>TSUfags are so desperate they have to resort to character assassination

>black eye
>bleeding from the mouth
>ripped shirt

he's punished Messi

Wants to go to Man City to his master Pep. the signs are all there. Pep mentions him in every interview. He's gonna try and sign him.

Yes, he managed to stay humble for a long time.

Angrygaymandoesntgetdick.webm

copa murica?

manlet rage

Xavi is retired, Alves left and Iniesta is can barely play full 90.

I'd be angry if I was him too. The system is falling apart.

Iniesta can*

Impotent Rage. Video games have made parodies of this behavior.

Messi is a man now. He used to be a boy, who would let Xavi/Puyol etc do the yelling, now he is left to be the leader. Xavi didn't yell at refs when he was young, why? Because he was too a boy and was timid, then he became the leader.

Roid rage combined with manlet depression.

I hope he does

The problem is they didn't plan any other system

I remember everyone always talking about Barcelona's great youngsters and how they make players, but they haven't produced a decent player let alone someone who can play well with Messi

people with autism develop slower

so now he's finally of the mental age where he's aware how shit some of his teammates are

Do you have any examples of this behaviour OP?

>best divegrass player who ever dived on grass

Is this shooped or are his arms actually different sizes?