URGENT : POL APPROVED MATERIAL

Hi everyone,
I need some series/animated for kids (2-5 years old) so as to teach my son good values.

Her mother left him in front of the TV one afternoon with a bitchy babysitter. Right now, he wants to hear LET IT GO from FROZEN and SINGS and IMITATES the princess' moves.

PLEASE HELP.

(maybe chivalry, manliness/manhood, etc.)

PLEASE I need several programs to force God into his brain.

No, page 5 fuck you.

just find some old cartoon shows

original power Rangers
mighty ducks movies

He needs to read books. All TV is jewish.

All of the old Gerry Anderson puppet shows, but especially Thunderbirds.

Educate your own shield you stupid smelly cuck, don't rely on TV for that.

Don't be a pussy. Start with Conan.

Arthur.

"Veggie Tales" is a good one. It teaches Christian morals.

O'Brien?

Dis

>Her mother left him
It seems that you are unconsciously accepting the fate of your '''''son'''''

Get him lifting brah. He gotta get some gains early brah

to add, DON'T give him the current BBC production to watch, it's hyper-active kids programming at it's worst, even if the sets are real miniatures.

Get him the fuck away from the TV and do some actual parenting, Pierre.

This

K-On

>he wants to hear LET IT GO from FROZEN and SINGS and IMITATES the princess' moves.

then let him do it you pathetic excuse for a parent. If you are a decent father he will learn how to be a man, but if you keep acting like a pansy who is afraid of whatever the fuck Frozen is, he will grow up just like you.

On second thought, he is already lost by having you as a dad. Carry on.

Just stick him in front of WWE. John Cena can raise your cunt for you.

Make some sock or cardboard puppets or whatever. Interact with your children. Educate them with your own stories. Get them off the Tv.

Also teach them how to make new characters and build shit together.

Books are great and let him also play a lot with other children.
If one day he should come home and say: "Hey dad, do you know a site called reddit?".
Then you know it is time to go into the woods and finish the job, because you fucked up in the past and let him consume the jewish TV propaganda.

Soldier is projecting obvious redneck at heart.

Gi Joe maybe if he's old enough. Watched the hell out of that in the early 90s growing up. But once I got older I found the armed forces didn't pay as well as I had hoped, now I'm in the private business sector, but it does instill patriotism.

Terminator
Conan the Barbarian
Minority Report

Also the Mr.Rogers series is great for kids growing up, teaches them responsibility, social interaction skills and basics of reasoning.

I was also a Sesame Street kid till age 6, basics of math are very important and that series does well on that along with reading. But I'd stick to the seasons before 1999, after that it becomes the PC police program, and now it's run by new people making it a cuck training vehicle, it was better before that when it focuses on basic education.