Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Do all you Trump faggots look this retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismsupportnetwork.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's a Trump faggot? I mean specifically so I know if I am one or not.

Trump supporter

>hat
>watch
>no shirt
hyuk

yee yee brother, all hail emperor Trup

niggas a sleazy real estate huckster; been sued around 1300 times.

plz tell me about how someone else is a liar

Why are all Hillary and Bernie supporters bitter little bitches?

being sued doesnt mean youre a liar. He's not in jail and he's not poor. So whose the real liar?

They really believed with all their heart and cnn propaganda that the Donald couldn’t pull it off and they got Trumped

Top kek right there

> pssst Manafort was just a low level coffee bringer
top kek

This is not a place for liberals to bring their feelings

So much this. So many Polls showed that not even the dumbest trash of America would vote for Trump. But the army of stupidity rose to the challenge and to this day defend the retard actively fucking them over. Kind of beautiful to be honest.

> triggered trumpcuck

Why are all you liberals like this?

Do all you libscum shitheads are an atheist kiddos and nigger lovers?

I need my safe space, your words offend me. I think I’m going to identify as a nigger now and shoot some cops and complain about the system fucking me over

While they have found out that Hillary and the DNC paid a Russian from her Uranium one deal to come up with the dossier on Trump. LOL so who is colluding with the Russians?

I heard he worships the Coca Cola God’s too

Liberals are so open about sexuality but love to kinkshame people they dont like.

nothing will stop him.....except bone spurs

Trump didn't give Muller the FBI job because he didn't want to bush-era guy in the FBI. Muller only got the job because the dems who drafted the visa memo knew he be bloodthirsty after he didn't get to be head of the FBI.

>tldr Muller got cucked by Daddy Trump

kek

still the president

Thats not much more specific. What exactly is a Trump supporter? I may need to notify Tinder so I need to be sure.

When are you shitheads going to realize Hillary was the absolute worst candidate to ever run and a fucking criminal. Bash on Trump sure and well deserved, but you’re an idiot to defend her

See

MAGA Lmfao

You mean to say the DNC used their own biased metrics to predict the results and everyone just accepted that. And then the whole liberal movement got a little too smug and pretentious and forgot that they still need to actually convince the masses that they care about the people.

just like 99% of american politicians.

im just glad Hillary isn't president, Trump being president and all the liberal tears to be had is hillarious

Liberal tears only increase my power levels

They sure do buddy... here you go:
autismsupportnetwork.com/

The great snowflake triggering

Trump is smart dude

Mmm feed me

>this
Seriously. How absolutely terrible do you have to be to get beaten by Trump?

Well for starters I strongly prefer "y'all" to "guys" so I guess I'm good to go.

Sure we do

Well Bill ran to Canada LOL. He'a a real draft dodger 100%. Trump also did what a lot did but he was at least in military college.

He has a face that I can trust. Very genuine guy

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

The people of Wakanda are proud people

Final thoughts
You lost in 2016 and you’re going to lose in 2020. It’s over. Abandon hope. Have this thought nag at the back of your mind day in and and day out. Donald Trump is your president. You are failures and your feelings don’t mean shit.

Jesus christ this whole thread is literally just republicans on the end of the political spectrum not realizing they’re on the end of the political spectrum

It was good. Not DoFP good, but more than acceptable. There were also alot of honkys in it too. Black women even! Shit was crazy.

Were gonna put a white male up next time and be ok.
-DNC WINtern

uh-yep

Merry kwanzaa

The end that one the election I think... I blame all the racists, sexists, homophones, bigots, and Bigfoot deniers for ruining Obama’s amazing legacy of unity and healing. Berry is bae

I spot a nigger and a brown boy in that photo

Put up another black guy to pander to the minorities and victim groups instead

>went to west point
>Tuition, room, board, medical and dental care are provided by the U.S. Army. A cadet earns about $600 a month
>ditched out on service after getting a free education paid for by the us tax payer.
>rich boy rode through college on Welfare
>now wants to cut welfare and student loan benefits
He has been doing nothing but cheat the system and steal tax dollars while not paying taxes. he basically welfare'd his way through college and never repaid a loan. That's just the way of the rich and powerful; cheat your way to the top, then close all avenues behind you. less competition is less threat to your position. and you suckers that support him actually think he's trying to help you. read a fucking book

*won
YOU DUMB NAZI LIBTARD REPUBLICAN TROLL NOW IM GOING TO GRAMMAR NAZI YOU TO OBLIVION

Why are you such an angry person?

Why can't you just live in isreal or something?

The only book we need
BERNIE 2020

They think they're being ironic.
In fact they're just being retarded.

tbh as a non american, anyone talking against Trump sounds like this.

It's always just about his looks, his hair, his fashion sense... why can't y'all just insult his politics?

>non-conservative = communist
>conservative = nazi
now that's established, what you got on the fact that trump is a rich welfare-queen?

That kind of language isn’t tolerated in the world of pc culture mate. Big brother gonna get you

I think I need to get me $8 billion dollars of welfare

Well he didn't ride threw on welfare. He did stay in college as did many others probably including you grandparents. Your Hero Bill Clinton actually ran away to Canada to dodge the draft like the pussy he is.

same here.

I feel bad for both conservatives and democrats having some of the biggest degenerates being their loudest voices

Bill Clinton and the Lolita Express

I actually think other people should have to give me their money because it’s greedy and unfair of them to have more than me

>Not American
>Y'all

Gave the game away, dumb dumb. Only red neck Americans say y'all