Sup Sup Forums got a scab on my neck, does it look fine to you?

Sup Sup Forums got a scab on my neck, does it look fine to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptomatic_carrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im so turned on right now

No

That's just Jonah Hill

looks fine to me

Wished it was on me. Id pick at it forever. Put acid on it and shit to see what it would do

I fucking want to chip it away by myself

fuckin i want to smoke that shit

Goddam I can't even tell if that's the worst case of folliculitis I've ever seen because the scab creates a solid barrier that doesn't allow light to pass through. I'm going to assume that it's fucking terrible. How the fuck does this nasty as shit even occur? Like I think he would still be disgusting even if he didn't shave.

W-what is it?

flesh eating disease. You get it when you share shaving razors with people. I've had it once when I was a dumb kid who used his stepdad's razor. Nowhere near as bad as OP though.

The dosease doesnt just happen from sharing razors ypur stepdad had to have it already. Where was your go stepfather that he contracted a flesh eating disease.

that's not true at all.

Holy shit phone stop trying to correct my grammar. That sentence was fined until you butted in.

Yes it is. Diseases don't just happen. His stepfather had to have contracted it from somewhere. Where did he go to that he contracted it.

My stepdad did not have it, and I got it from his razor. I asked the doctor. The doctor told me it happens from sharing razors, it doesn't matter if the person who orig owned the razor didn't have it.

You're just wrong.

Are you fucking retarded? That's like saying If two gay dudes who don't have aids bang monogamously unprotected they'll miraculously get aids. It doesn't just appear out of thin air. Moron

Your doctor is a fucking retard then. Or didn't fully explain the whole situation to you. It's not a disease then you picked up a flesh eating bacteria. In which case your house is a filthy shit hole. There are reasons shit doesn't just happen like that

see

stay salty. a doctor knows more about medicine than you.

Yep.

Nothing to do with medicine idiot. Everything to do with infection bacteria or diseases. Which don't appear out of nowhere. There had to have been something that brought it into your house or your house is so filthy you had the right conditions for this gross shit to grow.

then the doctor was either stupid or sparing your feelings. SOMEBODY had it.

Bacteria will grown when a razor is left unattended. The stepdad probably washed the razor each time before use while the little faggot didn't wash it before using it. I mean how does it just generically spread because someone else used used it?

Because bacteria can't grow or come from places other than skin. Maybe it was on the surface of the bathroom sink or counter? You are both retarded and know nothing. Stop pretending you do.

I'll get the neosporin

Even rinsing would not necessarily wash all the bacteria off.

>control plus f
>syphilis

you can see harambe in that puke tbh

Not but it would reduce it. You come in contact with things that can make you sick all the time. One of the main issues is the magnitude of exposure. The stepdad probably knew to use aftershave as well which contains alcohol. Different people have different immunities as well and this also applies to the skin.

hear me out

Were that i-twer so simple.

click on it to see my drawing.

fuck i hope your'e right ive used someone elses razor before

I love this type of shit. Am fascinated by it.
Would really enjoy cleaning it up. Warm wash with water only, no soap. Lightly dap dry it. Then splash on an antiseptic wash. Let it settle in and heat up the area, until it starts to burn and itch.
To help the dude out then another wash just with water, just to help soothe. Then rub in some salve, really massage it in so it seeps into the cracks.
Once it's seeped in, dry it all off again carefully. Then rinse and repeat every few hours until it's cleared up.
So should've been a dermatologist. This shit makes me hard.

Oh I forgot the moisturizer. There's gotta be a good 5 minutes of rubbing that moisturizer in real good and hard. That step will come after the whole salve thing.

underrated post kek

All that needs in antibiotics, none of the shit you're talking about will heal it.

Idc, I just wanna fucking get all up in that shit

But that was literally what user was saying.

No.

And the first part of that sentence was sarcasm.

Why do this when you can just scrape it off with a knife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptomatic_carrier

mystery solved

>tfw can never try having a beard like all the historical figures I admire because of soyboys

i can't wait for this civil war to just fucking happen already

I really, really, really wanna see somebody peel that shit off.

It's just nature ensuring your neckbeard status can't just be shaved off.

are you on the drugs, son?

did you even look at it. its there

Smegma, OP is a real dick head.

Shit I thought the exact same thing... What is it, with that fat fuck's face ?

>You are both retarded and know nothing.
They know how insanely disgusting your house has to be for there to just be flesh eating bacteria on your sink

pleb

looks yummy

if it was me, i'd probably eat most of it

>Maybe it was on the surface of the bathroom sink or counter?
fucking genius, mate. but quick question. If it had not to do with sharing the razor, but a separate source, WHY DID THE DOCTOR MENTION SHARING THE FUCKING RAZOR? what your argument just said was 'SHAVING IS DANGEROUS'. Either the bacteria somehow came from whoever you're sharing with, OR THE 'SHARING' PART IS IRRELEVANT.

I actually saw someone in real life who had something like that on their neck. Excpet there were pimples laced into the scabby skin. And parts of it was black. I remember it vividly. Fuck you for reminding me of that

this stuff is soooooo interesting. anye more weird scabs/rashes?

/thread

>911 get

psoriasis, probably

A new challenger appears

I just had a shower thought. Why didnt the u.s. change emergency number after 9/11? The irony is too great

7/10 would bang

There's three factors at play here that facilitate the infection.

1. The dad shaves with a clean razor and cleans his face afterwards.
2. The razor is left unattended, bacteria from his face start to grow on it.
3. Boy shaves with a dirty razor, cuts himself and doesn't clean his face.

That's how it works.

Also, some flesh eating bacteria are actually quite commonly found around human living spaces. They don't infect as they usually can't get past your skin, but once they do...

Personally I think the answer is excoriation (skin picking disorder). If it was a dirty razor, he'd have to cut himself all over his neck to get a full neck scab like that

You guys are both kind of right. Yes, his stepfather had to have contracted it from somewhere (unless this dude contracted is from somewhere and gave it to his stepdad), but that also doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't have just contracted it from his stepdad (who, as you said, had to have contracted it from somewhere).

I'm sure he's been picking at these scabs too and it probably made him feel better. But these infections can spread very, very quickly. I've seen a kid who went from a tiny scratch on his lower left arm to having half the lower arm's skin eaten off in less than a week.

Correction.. It's a fungal infested scab on your neck.. And yes.. It looks fine..

No, most of that stuff was wiped out into almost non existence in the modern world.
Emphasis on modern world.
Almost all of it has come back into fruition due to the expansion of third world countries.
The term "shitskin" was coined due to the compete disregard of hygiene in these countries, not because of sKin color.

Look up to stretch your neck fast

Now that looks gross as shit on another person but if that was me you bet I'd be peeling those off in little pieces and eating em

You're wrong. These bacteria are commonly found even in our modern hospitals. They almost never can harm us because our bodies are very closed off generally. The bacteria die in stomach acid and can't puncture the skin. But when you for some reason have an opening in your skin..

Can a medfag explain wat this shit is?

scab