A football star kicks the absolute shit out of a much smaller, mentally challenged kid in some shithole in Arkansas. So...

A football star kicks the absolute shit out of a much smaller, mentally challenged kid in some shithole in Arkansas. So, anyone know who this piece of shit is? Let's see if there's any bit of the real Sup Forums left and we can generate some contact information.

liveleak.com/view?i=488_1518574335

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=488_1518574335#UAsUaIJWrlvtil3r.99
boonevilledemocrat.com/news/20170909/teachercoach-formally-charged-with-video-voyeurism
hudl.com/profile/4032495/Noah-Reyes
maxpreps.com/athlete/noah-reyes/WUYb7k6VEea-8KA2nzwbTA/gendersport/football-stats.htm
swtimes.com/sports/20171123/football-booneville-coach-player-form-tight-family-bond
youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normally I'd say NYPA, but this deserves our attention.

fuck off

could say the same about OP lol

A kid? Yeah, with you on this. That was someone's Loli.

Let's get this Chad fellas, huzzah!

Well we know he is a star football player from Booneville Arkansas. Can’t be that big of a city prolly only a cover ole of high schools.

u guys think ppl will make a big deal out of it?

should we?

samefagging at hyperspeed? Could be.

if no1 gives a shit then i wont post his name, and ill just go to sleep

not op btw

It’s been awhile.

I gotta ask. Is he a player for the bearcats or the blue devils?

Didn't give a shit at first.

Both guys were willingly throwing down, tard kid was just way outmatched. NYPA

That head kick at the end..... fucked up..

rather fuck over someone and have it actually mean something

Ajit Pai?

He did nothing wrong

Booneville police said they have the video and are investigating the fight, with charges expected to be laid very shortly.
Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=488_1518574335#UAsUaIJWrlvtil3r.99

FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U

Oh noes some kids got in a fight, to the social justice mobile!

One of those is me, and I'm not OP, so no

>chad beats up tard

evolution

It might be kind of fun to go after the school. I guess things are kind of fucked up in that town. The school this kid is from didn’t want to pursue and was willing to just ignore it and then another coach in the same city gets busted for being a pedo. boonevilledemocrat.com/news/20170909/teachercoach-formally-charged-with-video-voyeurism

Doesn't seem like any of you faggots care but the dudes name is Noah Reyes, number 55 for his football team

we should contact him and thank him for his service
to the community

Well for shits and giggles it looks like he belongs to a public face book group called the golden city assembly for god. We could raid it for fun. I mean he’s been found, he’s under investigation and the video is viral.

if that's what you wanna do, whatever
I can't stop thinking about how pissed I'd be if that was my kid getting thrashed by a dude twice his size. That kick to the head is legally attempted murder. It's pretty fucked up.

Not really, considering how many Chads are neanderthal throwbacks. Including this one, it would seem.

>Mentally challenged
How challenged are we talking here? For all we know hes high functioning and just an asshole that needed to be taught a lesson.

Have these sorts of towns really got so little going for them that teenage boys with way too much testosterone become as untouchable as mafia dons?

The sort of place that voted for Trump, no doubt.

Flood the golden city assembly of gods public Facebook page with links to the live leak?

Arkansas user here, no one gives a fuck about this retarded ass state. Fuck off and kys. I could help but I won't. I refuse. Nigger dick lovers. I am sure that failed abortion tard deserved it. Reporting for PA.

What’s even more fucked, if they stay in the town it just perpetuates itself. Kid will be the local hero at age 40.

The lesson ended before the brutal soccer kick to the head.

Head kicks to defencless opponents is fucked up shit.

Booneville was always a white trash area full of Republicans and methheads. It's like the time that girl got raped by the football players at that party down there and the coach filming cheerleaders. They love the quarterback jocks and will protect the shit out of them.

Hey faggot, don't worry about it, it's going to get handled.

Democrat detected

why imply republicans, are bad people?

collectively judging people doesn't make you look intelligent, it makes it obvious you're a pissed off liberal who is still upset a year later.

There was a time Sup Forums would already have IDed the goon, emptied his PayPal account, got him SWATed, delivered 5000 pizzas to his door, and had the video on the front page of CNN.

Are you retarded? I don't even vote. Most Americans are so dumb, they don't know there are political views outside of wingut faggotry. You aren't even from AR, lmao.

Booneville is a fucking hick town. It's on fucking KARK and KATV every week at 6PM for some meathead jock shit like this.

It's always some good ole boys redneck doing this shit, making the state look bad.

Man, white people are fucking trash. This is a shining example of the superior white man, I guess

Your right niggers just rape and murder for no reason

What was the "reason" here?

Okay, why is this white motherfucker from Methfront pretending to be a black guy, talking about white privilege?

And why is this dumbass falling for Stormbait? LMFAO.

fucking post it you newfag or go fucking kill yourself

hudl.com/profile/4032495/Noah-Reyes

You're a gullible dumbass. Not a single black here and you attack blacks for no reason in the thread talking about what niggers do. I'm not sure if you are genuinely reacting to what you think is a black guy or if you are a part of the Stormfront faggotry where one of you race-baiter and the rest of you react to it

You need to fuck off back to Stormfront. You don't fucking belong here in this thread. Take your fucking race-baiting and black impersonation tactics to get reactions elsewhere. Back to your cousin's/sister's house, you faggot fuck.

This is how whites avoid addressing any uncomfortable comments on here, declaring every triumphant black post to be the product of a white man. You can dismiss anything that way

Noah Reyes
Booneville High School - Boys Varsity Football
Booneville, AR
268 followers 533 following

For some mouth-breathing fucking trailer trash high school jock. Christ, do they shit in buckets and live in caves out there?

I know this guy, holy shit. I totally know him. We played his school's team. Well, it looks like I have to pick a side.

It's a small town of 3000 with only one high school and he's the football star. Shouldn't be too hard to find. He could be 21 as well. Not even joking

You're projecting, I guarantee this is what you get up to and you call it out when you suspect others are doing it.

No, they live in trailers.

Lol i cant believe people still think personal army requests will work

You learn these leet hacking skills if you want to get mad at every wrong done on this planet

Well, I have a Stormfront and Ironmarch account. They told me they spam black dicks so they can piss off white men here enough to make them feel under attack by "JIDF" and blacks so they can recruit them later, under the guise of providing them a way out from this.

Yeehaw, I could sure go for a Moonpie and rc cola right about now

is this correct? I can't find him

I post black cocks here because they turn me on. They don't upset me at all

Not that user but I know this guy and his parents. I met this guy when Sherwood played Booneville.

he either deactivated his account or made it so he doesn;'t pop up on searches unless we have mutual friends

Does he say nigger a lot?

What you are doing is making shit harder for black people on this site, causing them to be met with hostility. And I'm neither liberal or black and I can see this.

Oh yeah, but he was nice to our team. He doesn't like the disabled kind.

maxpreps.com/athlete/noah-reyes/WUYb7k6VEea-8KA2nzwbTA/gendersport/football-stats.htm

found his shitty football stats profile that all highschools use for some reason

not sure if this is for real..

but I am 100% sure that non of you faggits can do anything about it.

Because republicans ARE bad people. To be a republican means to value yourself above others.

They are not met with hostility by me. I post in black cock threads, not "u mad white boi"

>reaching

You were watching the video, fantasizing about being the football player

I can. I'm a local. This guy's mother is named Layla I think. NYPA. Not doxxing anyone but just being honest, I remember a Layla.

Oh, well thank fuck for that. Are you a chick or some gay guy?

i haven't even watched the video.

I like kids and I don't want to get pissed off..

just pointing out that non of you faggits will do anything about it

Gay guy

try to fuck her mother

post results

how heart warming

swtimes.com/sports/20171123/football-booneville-coach-player-form-tight-family-bond

retards are the worst and should be beaten daily to ensure compliance.

I fuckign told you. You are all useless..

His sister's name is Layla

so his sister is his mother...

imbred much?

He's fucking the wife

its literally in the first comment line. the one who was recordings facebook is linked.

idiot

Noah Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Are you from AR? Do you know any chicks?

Noah Reyes and his younger sister Layla have been adopted by the Crowleys

I’m willing to bet redneck doesn’t even know what paypal is

Probably from being diddled by birth parents.

OHHHHH SHITTTTTTT, I GOTCHU FAM

Who has Snapchat?

Mr Crowley
Noah kicked him in head

a bunch of scared murricons

WHO HAS SNAPCHAT, GIVE ME THE USERS NOW

>a year later
As if republicans didn't complain about Obama for 8 years. Yeah you guys just "got over it" amirite? Kys