Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UVBfRWrSD04
youtube.com/watch?v=1CIiFoDZ3TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like you need to git gud

you cant do big pulls at low level anyways cause dps dont have the aoe attacks to make it worth it

Ruri, who tries to come off as a respectful gentlemen fedora tipper, shitposts anonymously and wants Jill dead.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Still here

and

I cant stop the healer dying to doom. They could do it at that level it was like 2 small groups

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

WE ARE HITTING NEW LEVELS OF DRAMA

Neat, i suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I neither know nor am particularly concerned what you're referring to.

Gmorning

ah so

get bent mean person

youtu.be/UVBfRWrSD04

-d

anyone want me to write them a haiku about their waifu

Mornin

what dps did you have?

morning junko

You've been on Sup Forums for almost 3 years and all you can muster is a pathetic try to alleviate the damage?

Like, you, Ruri. You were being jealous of Jill (Noire) becase of their relationship with Stocking and tried to make them break up so many times?

How much can you care about something on the internet? Your folly actions are fairly louche and deserve a lot of abhor.

In the end, you never stopped carrying, you were always here, shitposting anonymously.

Bard and blm I think. Was a caster.

What are you talking about?
They're happy it's over. I'm happy it's over too.

I literally said "You should date other Jill, it'd be cute" once. You're kinda scaring me here Chenny.

abhor is a verb
you're looking for abhorrence

I wanna go back to bed...

well servers are back up if you wanna do stuff

>And you'd be correct, I'm just waiting for the sleeping aids to kick in so I won't bother you anymore Cares so much about his internet reputation he has to not sleep in order to protect it.

Aw, aren't you cute, Ruri? Our dumb fedora tipper, that always tries to seem as respectful as possible, to do such ugly things as getting in someone's personal relationship and try to destroy it?

You're kinda scaring me too, Ruri. I've never know you were that type of jealous guy.

>
Let the suffering begin.
(Also be my valentine yes?)

Why cant you?
Sure why not

No one else to poke fun of this early in the morning? Cut Ruri some slack, jeez...

hi

The thread of the negroids

I'm sure this is not Tomoko and a character from a doujin called Imako System, almost completely sure of it.

The thread of the cuteroids

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

I don't know if I should feel bad for digging out drama or not...Well, I guess some will be happy about it and others won't.

does chen always sperg out this much

Sure, darling.
Are you at work?

Stuff to do, ugh...
Are you the one with the skellies? How many you painted today?

Hello. How's today looking up for you?

>getting in someone's personal relationship and try to destroy it?
You mean their relationship with.. who exactly?

what did the other jill say

And you are completely correct.

yeah

Yes

yes

why?

You know I thought it looked a bit off but artists do weird things sometimes.
A perfect 1. Started another 2

so you had meatballs today?

yo

because "lol i trol u"

why are you falling for this shit quality bait
c'mon man

Your indignation is palpable.

You, posting anonymously and telling someone what should and what should not do with their life.

You, being happy Noire is not with Stocking anymore.

II mean, every poster in here are all odious, plodding, and rife with tedious flaws; it makes no difference to me. But you?

Ruri? Who is trying to come off as some smart guy? Shitposting anonymously? Hating on Noire because he was with Stocking?

How unsavory of you.

lonely i guess but that's not uncommon, especially considering the day

Getting there, 10-15 mins late but I always arrive 30 mins early to work, so I'll still be in time.
In the end I managed to kill the other mosquito almost instantly.
(Btw I love that .webm)
Is it weird that I noticed?
Maus, yo.

hey shinobu
how are you?

good morning nep

Not really. I figure if its your go to material for relaxation then you probably notice a few things like characters. Buns are cute

tired, still cant get a good nights sleep, i killed a hydra in twilight forest yesterday tho

How are you, you wonderful mess of a human being? (Love ya

Nope, I guess I'll see him when he wakes up later at max.

Mhm, about to eat them right now!

boring

I was in Noire's position for months, I'm perplexed about how you think I'm trying to ruin their life by throwing mean posts about how they should ask other Jill to be their Valentine's.

If this is what C_Data's been doing then no wonder they like you so much, Chenny.

It's good for old time's sake user.

Cute too. Maids are good too.

Nice. I guess ff servers are down?

You're not alone, you're here with us, silly!

Lazy Nep being lazy.
Did the mosquito stopped sucking after you slapped it?
I'm glad that you like it, I made it with love.

the threat of your cut throats

that sucks
do you keep waking up or what's the problem?
and well done, proud of you

i'm good
bought the BotW DLC and started a new game in Master Mode
maybe a little too difficult for me but i won't give up
how about you?

They just came back up

not irl

You're a control freak, let the kid do whatever.

>If this is what C_Data's been doing then no wonder they like you so much, Chenny.

I don't understand what do you mean.

Also, maybe once you are off your fucking high horse broadcasting that you are the beacon of reason and knowledge, you will realize how pathetic and demonstrably false the bullshit you are spewing is, but that would also require you to have the proper knowledge to scrutinize the misguided and foolish ideals that you hold so dearly. You are nothing short of a mongoloid, devoid of the ability to change and grow. You have become the single, biggest attention whore in the waifu thread, desperate to be noticed for self-validation, and that is fucking saying something. No other fucking illiterate in the history of these threads has resorted to such an abhorrently pervasive degree of braggadocio.

Every single fucking scumbag in these threads is more well adjusted and brighter than you are.

Give that weeks of rumination so it sinks into that vacuum in your head, you worthless waste of oxygen.

Making drama so he can complain about drama

having anything else with them?

yea pretty much just waking up before i want to, was super tired last night so went to bed at like 8, was hoping to sleep til at least 4, but woke up at 2, was pretty easy fight since i can fly
also now i wanna play botw again

Guess you'll be entertained for now, then!

Real life is over rated anyway.
You having dinner soon? Whatcha having?

That whole post sounds as generic as a fucking Tarot reading.

Yeah its nice. I am getting hungry though

i had a hot pocket about 5 minutes ago

Maids are justice tbh.
Nope, I just used my phone's flashlight and I managed to spot it easily, squashed it and went to bed.
Post the pink hearts one!
Play every game in hardo-modo and it becomes a norm.
Not much on my end.
I don't like user-posters but yes, this.

Excuse the intromission, Ruri, but what do you mean with "In my position"..?

Just some spinach, nothing else.

I am going to dumb that down and clarify you are a dumb fuck and a control freak. C_Data does not love you and is giving you attention only out of pity. Your video game skills are lacking. You have the emotional intelligence of a mental patient. Your family hates you. You will never amount to anything. Oh, and you have ugly feet, you manlet.

hey that's funny
i ended up really tired and went to bed at 8 as well
though i ended up waking up at 5
botw sure is a great game isn't it?

i can't even beat touhou on easy modo
how am i supposed to do that

And, excuse me for having to dumb down my writing just a bit. You see, I wouldn't want to gain an unfair advantage by expressing ideas more complicated than would be found in a children's book. I'd much rather crush your abysmal arguing skills with reason and logic rather than through the technicality of you being too stupid to comprehend any mildly complex thought.

Ill take any of these outfit kinda things. They are very cute

youtube.com/watch?v=1CIiFoDZ3TI

ask her ask her

lame

it is, i wish i had the dlc for it so i could do the master trials

Oh, you're having something tasty?

Yum!

This one?
I hope you have a slow day today, would be a shame if you stopped posting that cutie.

Who gave the gipsy a dictionary...?

Nope I don't know what to eat

Stay le triggered.

it was alright, yea. not very filling though

Refer to this picture .
True, Shinoa has a ton of bunny outfit pics, so I always send him new ones of Nep.
Yes! And dunno, maybe I'll have some work to do probably, I'll try to drop by if I can, okay?

why not get the DLC?

good advice thanks

Shinoa loves himself some bun.

Yeah he did like those. Nice boobers

Trips trips, witnessed.

mfw this thread

Anytime, Maus, here to help mfw this poster.

Make something quick, like a sandwich!

Have another one, then!

I'm sure it'll be fine...

Nice mouse double trips.

Oh it's fine Noire. I meant to say I've also been in a position of seeking a relationship with Stocking.
Although apparently, it did not work out between you and her because of my intromission, and not because of your very own personal reasons.

5'4 would not qualify me as a manlet, get your facts straight.
I'm sorry that I can't respond to all of that projecting you wrote right there, as I said, I'm rather tired.

Nigga I am the most bun.

I

I pressed enter before typing, yikes.
It was me all along.

frogposting should be illegal

so how about you, are you a professional gamer?
can you beat a touhou?

Has Esdeath seen this picture?
Oh hell no, go end your life dude, lmao.
Kyo, no, this cannot be! You killed my father!

idk if i should though. does sound kinda tasty...

I dont think so.

>frogposting should be illegal

>You killed my father!
I... did?