New Boards of Canada album soon?

A friend who worked for Warp records from 2013 to 2015 just sent me pic related...

fake

gay

Nice fake job.

>world peace
>adult swin

I'm so glad that alcoholhyck fantasy show was cancelled.

what did they actually mean by this though?

honestly if there was some boc mde hookup i dunno what i'd do i'd probably jump out of a window or something

Get ready to jump out of a window then ;)

UGH

Sam get off of Sup Forums and get a real job Sam

this image is old as fuck

Uh guys... It's real...

Mate it's only a rerun

MDE fans were doing their own advertising for the show with fake ads like this

there was a 'new tool album' announcement poster and some metal news sites actually thought it was real haha

it actually is airing again. the whole 6 episodes

no its not you moron

They're actually reairing WP on November 8th apparently as part of some block. Idk if this is a sign of the show coming back

Why the fuck are they airing this again?

celebrating election day

lol holy fuck that may actually be it

if they're willing to do that to troll than that's a pretty good sign they might be open to another mde project

Wow turns out OP isn't a LARPing faggot for once. I wonder if BoC is teasing a new EP or a full album

FUCKING RETARDS!!!! MDE CUT ALL TIES WITH ADULT SWIM = THEY GET NO MONEY FROM A BREAK-OF-DAWN RERUN THAT NO ONE WILL WATCH. ALSO...BOARDS OF CANADA SUCKS SHMEAT...JORDIBEE OUT

>implying

>no episode name
holy fuck

$$$ and ratings >>> Tim

Tune in on the 8th goy

if sam managed to get boards of canada as the musical guest for a special episode of world peace i would lose my shit

He did ask them if he could use their music and they said yes

Also he apparently did some shit with Bones and Yung lean at one point (or maybe that was ruse the director)

World Peace isn't coming back. Adult Swim has just been reairing their favorite episods of every show they've created in chronological order in honor of their 15th anniversary.

Not with that attitude it ain't

Why would they reair their "controversial" show though? They're not airing everything are they? Did they air Minoriteam?

>They're not airing everything are they?
Everything they have the rights to.
>Did they air Minoriteam?
Yep.

huh weird
how come when i look at the schedule they're just airing normal shows other days then? i just see a bunch of fox horseshit and mike tyson mysteries/robot chicken/brett gelman garbage with moral orel thrown in randomly one day.

>mike tyson mysteries
>garbage
Pick one and only one

Tight how does this work I wanna rewatch some harvey birdman

I wish MDE would come back but its a fake. Here's the original; its from last year's premier.

mike tyson isn't that bad but it's one of the most common show i see that's why i said it lol

brett gelman and robot chicken = trash

They actually are airing it again though.

doesnt mean shit

How do we know you didn't just photoshop that O.o

They did the early adult swim era shows weeks ago. They're in the 2010s era now. Though after the retrospective ends, they're going to finish off runs of Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo in that same timeslot so there will probably be a mix of older shows slotted there in the future.

The thread where OP requested the photoshop is still archived. He's pretty much busted.