Feels thread Sup Forums whats on your mind?

feels thread Sup Forums whats on your mind?

dindu nuffin

What's on my mind? Constant random thoughts. It's hard for me to go 60 seconds without thinking. I'm an introvert so basically that means I'm a dysfunctional human being. Almost every aspect of life involves social interaction and it's harder for an introvert to do well in a social environment which makes being lazy seem reasonable. I have an anger problem too. I'm a piece of shit but oh well

same here i feel you m8

Thanks. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that other people have the same problem and manage to keep going so I can too. Things could be worse

Got my driving test tomorrow and I got anxiety to the point where I havent really slept in 2 days and I´m constantly on the edge to crying and gettick a panik attack.
I have bipolar disorder and CDD so its hard to try and controll my mood and be able to concentrate efficiently during driving lessons or the test, which is when my anxiety before/during is at its worst.

Im a good driver and I was relatively relaxed up until a few driving lessons ago, the closer I get to the test the worse it gets.

Hope i´ll pass the test so I can finally rest my head and drive without all this fucking pressure

same, I'm introverted too and it can be hard to have social interactions or even doing certain day to day tasks but what helps me get through it is knowing that those people don't exist, they don't, the chance I'll ever see them again is almost 0, that thought process helps me anyways.

Same,i planned to socialize and go out more often this year,but every time when i want to start i'm just losing a point and staying home.

I was waiting to kill myself until my mother passed (which is likely to happen in the next year or so) but the pain is so unbearable that I am considering faking a heroin addiction/accidental overdose so she, and everyone, can believe it was heroin that killed me and not me.

I don't know/think/believe/want to last another year.

I'm fucking behind in school
I'll catch up but I need to stop fucking around
At least I have shit figured out

Don't worry about it, I messed up pretty badly during my driving test and I still passed with flying colors, just don't speed, use your turn signals, look before you turn, bonus points if you adjust your mirrors before you take off with the driving instructor, also remember hand signals and which button is the defroster, they usually will ask for you to preform the hand signals( I got them all wrong). also remember how to turn on your high beams and low beams. if I can pass, I'm sure you can too!

what makes you want to an hero?

My life is pretty abysmal, and I feel like a piece of shit for feeling like a piece of shit. I had a bunch of friends back in the day, they weren't the best yet they were still there. I was depressed bc no gf, and they stopped talking to me after a massive argument about me needing therapy. I started to self harm, but I stopped soon afterwards.
It's around this time I found Sup Forums, and I saw how much worse the lives of people on here are. I felt like shit, and I hated myself for being a shit person. I met these people who are awesome and seem to genuinely care about me, but my anxiety and shit makes me feel as if they don't and it sucks. I want to tell them how grateful I am for them caring about me, but I'm a complete piece of shit and I've retreated into this shell of self hatred and jokes. I can't bring myself to thank them, and I hate myself for it. If any of you three happen to be on here (god fucking knows why you would be) then just know that I'm so, so thankful for you helping me and i don't ever want you to go.
Just had to get that off my chest, and thanks to the anons out there for being great fucking people who helped with my depression. I love each and every fucking one of you. Don't change.

I wouldn't say its being a hero, but i love my mother so much, and i dont want her to have to deal with my suicide.

I often feel that my life is the way it is because of my inability to talk to people like a normal person. So when I get really depressed I think about cutting off my tongue so I can't ever talk again

>an hero
means to commit suicide,
so what makes you want to commit suicide?

Can relate, Sup Forumsro. People don't understand what it's like.

>but my anxiety and shit makes me feel as if they don't

I feel like this all the time, it makes it harder to trust people and to know who your true friends are.

Can relate to this, does anyone know if it will ever get better? I've come to conclusion that my introversion/lack of social skills/social anxiety has ruined most of my adult life, I feel so lonely. Feelsbadman.

oh.

Well, It seems for as long as I can remember I have always been depressed. I recently started taking psychiatric meds and nothing seems to be working/ wellbutrin with lexapro made me violently ill.

I guess, to put it simply, is that I dont not believe I can become the person I want to be or obtain the things I feel are necessary for humans to feel human/flourish.

I have never had a romantic relationship and I feel permanently fucked from that.

I am fat as fuck and can hardly move/exist reasonably.

Last year I lose 120 lbs and gained it all back because I couldn't handle a romantic endevour going my way.

My mom is dying, and it feels like im losing the one relationship that matters in my life.

I have given up, and everyday I feel a constant humming of embarrassment in my psyche.

i can’t quit crying every night and every morning i can’t eat i can’t sleep i want to fucking die i can’t stand the pain every little thing fucking destroys me even days where nothing bad even happens i wake up and want to kill myself i’m so fucking miserable

Classic Feels for you Sup Forumsros

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

>doesn't know what an hero is
>happily tells him
Good lord what happened to this place?

My girlfriend lost her father 2 years ago, now her mother won't leave hospital again. She has to take care of her mom's foster child/her cousin and therefore moved back where she used to live before studying.
I can't help her there as I am too broke to travel more than once a month.
Everyday we're parting a bit more. Instead of being support I am winding up being ballast.
She has a history of depression and I am seriously nervous about that
>didn't see her in 2 months
>didn't answer for a week
She doesn't deserve this

Dispatcher guy is pretty sad

>2014
>classic
Guess this is how it is nowadays

this makes me feels for some reason

Weren't you once new hear?

Sorry for you sads.

ofc I was and I was told to lurk more because I was a fucking newfag
I lurked, I learned
making the culture and jokes easily available for everyone was taking a huge part in watering it down some years ago.
But yours are not to blame I guess I am just old and bitter

Valentine's Day. I hate Valentine's Day. It's always the loneliest, most depressing day of the year for me. I've been madly in love with a woman for almost 3 years now. It was already bad the last 2, but this year is the first she's with someone else. I'm a gender dysphoric feminine faggot and have always wanted to be to be a girl, so I have an innate attraction to lesbians like her, but she is something else, truly special. It hurts knowing she's going to be having fun all day while I'm still alone, and she'll never love me back. I've recently become an opiate addict, and have taken to stealing whatever opiates I can from my family because weed doesn't help anymore, and they're the only thing that makes me feel good anymore. I had stopped 2 weeks ago, but a few days ago I stole more, so I'm going to get as high as I can today in a feeble attempt to forget about her. I feel bad about it, but I just don't give a fuck anymore. My life has already been utter shit, nothing but abuse and neglect by everyone around me, and I've never been happy. I'm just waiting for the day I can get my hands on some heroin. It's going to ruin my life, and I don't give a shit. The quicker it kills me the better.

I cant do the rasengan, mugetsu, getsuga tensho, spirit bomb, nor super saiyan so I struggle with suicidal thoughts

The weak shall perish.