White people, how's Black History Month going for you?

White people, how's Black History Month going for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Die nigger

well tbh you can ignore it quite easily. just let it pass by.

>ow's Black History Month going for you?
u wat m8

Wishing I had the same advantages lots of my black friends have. Thankfully they know it's bullshit too

I unpacked my invisible lunch and ate it.

I still feel hungry.

Must have been invisible Chinese food.

waiting for blacks to be history.
how's yours going?

Still haven't gotten my commemorative nigger slave.

Wtf its black history month?
I didn't notice nigs must all be at home with ma n pa!

I've been taking the opportunity to explain to my friends and coworkers the fact that I don't care about black people or their history at all.

Since the 1st Ive thought about the fact that its black history month for all of 3 minutes (if that). Ignorance is bliss

>Black History Month
The fuck is that?

hows not having fathers day in return

Its been privilidgy. Just looking at my pale ass makes me jizz myself.

I see black history month the same way Google does. Misappropriated, giving the credit to others efforts to niggers that don't deserve any to further the appeal that they actually deserve to live.

I hate niggers.

Stupid niggers can't learn history the rest of the year, why you expect them to this month?

Pretty good. Haven't heard a thing about it from anyone. And haven't even seen a nigger. Except for the trustee out working yesterday. He was just keeping up the family tradition and racial history of niggers. Fucking up and being a slave.

There’s a reason why they were given the shortest month

>There’s a reason why they were given the shortest month

They still cant count that many days without their fingers, toes, and...

Every month is Black History month in Australia. The pwers that be literally trip over themselves to pay homage to these useless fucks.

And anyone who knows anything, knows that American Negros are a whole level more intelligent/functional than Ausfag Abbos.

What about white history month

They get the month in return for not getting to celebrate fathers day. Maybe we should just set up a holiday for black people like "Raised by my aunt and/or grandma" day.

I've met maybe 3-4 black people who were raised by their actual moms. Never their dads.

black people are like 1% of computer science. i very rarely every see them at the university. i'm sure that since the course i'm taking right now is for people who haven't gotten into the major, that's why 1/25 of them is a black guy. otherwise, there aren't any, yet they demand to be 1/2 of the executives at google, apple, etc.

Going pretty well, making tons of money off of white losers who hate their own race and love getting cucked by big black cock.

How about you?

it's stupid. i ignore it by not watching TV for the month. I just download the shows I want to watch and I don't see any of the stupid bullshit propaganda that is put on TV telling us how great niggers are.
i don't do facebook so I never see any of the stupid bhm bullshit.

to add, i've actually gotten IN to the major. it melted my brain to learn C and posix and get through discrete math. learning assembly was actually easy and the most fun i ever had. in any case, black people rarely make it. i'd be stunned to see more than 2% black people in a course. CS courses take 30 hours a week.

Not everyone live in Americuck to take useless "lessons" like that.

what's black history month

I had to be reminded that it was "black history month" because it is something I don't pay attention to or care about. I think it's rather ridiculous to celebrate one ethnicity to the degree of giving them an entire month to call their own. To take it a step further I think it is quite sad that said group would want such a thing. Why whine about slavery centuries later? Why do you hold it against the descendants of whites (majority of which do not actually come from slave holding families)? Do you think that it is fair and justified? You cry about being oppressed by whites in the 18th century and you ALL neglect one thing.
Who was it that enslaved the Jews? Where exactly were their ancestors held captive? They were slaves in EGYPT. Where is Egypt? The northern part of a continent called AFRICA. Who is it that comes from Africa? BLACKS. So let's just stop with the victim card here. Are Jews making a fuss about what happened to their people all the time ago and boycotting negroes in the streets? I don't think so. Actually, they simply celebrate a little "holiday" called Passover. Passover is an observance of theirs where they give thanks to God for sending Moses to free them.

Wait what, is black history month for real? Why would niggers get their own month, Is this only in America?

Great I don't care about worthless meaningless shit on the internet or society it's cancer
>Kill yourselves

you guys should've genocided them harder

We don't care - we're busy working.

>n pa

It's meaningless to me. I would truly enjoy it if people weren't any more proud of their skin color than the language they speak. Who cares...

yes and there is no such thing for any other race/culture here either. it really makes you think.

>White people, how's Black History Month going for you?
I'm wearing cotton and eating watermelon out of respect

I don't fucking care. Where on earth is white history month? Or jewish history month? Or fucking anything else history month? Just tell these people to fucking get on with their lives.

Pretty good. Just another month. I have a job, no AIDs, Trump is still president & my 401k is still looking good.

BTW, ever notice black history month was given the month with the least amount of days? Stay mad niggers

I forget that black history month is even a thing. I've made it this far without hearing about it. Just goes to show that they're desperate enough to need recognition so they take a whole month to themselves while whites have all of history.

Blacks have history?

Personally it hasn't affected me at all, did get asked if I could name any African Americans that contributed to our society in a meaningful way, I responded in kind with, "Can you?". Either they were flabbergasted with my semi-racist response or they legitimately couldn't think of one as well.
Either outcome, I feel, I was the victor. They lose faith in their Africans, or they stop bothering me, win win.

Fuck we get invincable back backs?
When?

So normal history?

The fact that your whole history has to be relegated to a single month should tell you how we feel :)

Why do they need a whole month when their whole history is
>be primitive
>be enslaved and abducted

Same as every other month.
Even the blacks aren’t celebrating it rn, and I live in a huge Niggerville city.

Can a white guy join the crips?

Difficult, it would be easier to celebrate if you niggers actually fucking did something worth while.

I've never understood why I or any other white person should be so triggered by the term "white privilege", or the fact that there's a black history month. I mean, damn...I'm not saying my parents are rich--quite the opposite, in fact: My parents struggled to feed my siblings and I. But they always found a means to give us our basic needs in life. I've known blacks who's families have struggled just as hard as mine but can't seem to get by. I'm able to sympathize with them, but that doesn't mean I feel guilty over what a bunch of lazy white Southern aristocrats did back during slavery in America. Why isn't anyone angry at lazy white Southern aristocrats for bringing slaves over here in the first place?

If we're so triggered by what's perceive as "reverse racism", imagine how blacks must feel having to deal with it IRL--perhaps even in crippling ways. And let's be honest: Even poor whites have it better off in this country than blacks. It's the plain damned truth and you know it!

>shitstorm in 3...2...

like every other month
kinda want to see black panther, but that's unrelated to bhm

We don't feel bad about black history day, we have fathers day.
Also, fucking topest of keks at

Wtf, I thought Ameribros where smarter than that, if some ugly ass African even tries to suggest that kind of shittery in Finland, lil niglet would be hanged in 1.2 seconds

Hi nigger, how are you ?

Some memes make themselves

Actually, I've heard more about the olympics. BHM doesn't seem to be that big of a deal this year. In years passed, it was all over TV, all the time.

Wait it's black history month?

I don't have any black friends because they automatically all hate me for being white.

Not bad. We still have Father's Day at least.

Not too bad.
I've been listening to bands like Death, Body Count, The Bad Brains, and Hirax since the first of the month. I'm sure I'll listen to some N.W.A., Public Enemy and BDP-KRSONE before the month is over. Maybe even pull out some of my old Atlantic/Stax and Motown albums. Love Otis Redding, and Fingertips Pt 2 by Stevie Wonder.

Happy Fredrick Douglas' Birthday OP.

pretty good. half way through the month and haven't heard 1 thing about black history, since everyone knows it's just thousands of years of being enslaved.

Good selection of music for Black History Month, but don't forget to rock out to Living Colour, The Bus Boys, and George Clinton. While you're at it, throw on some Ohio Players, and Kool and The Gang. maybe even some Chic. Prince is good too.

And let's not forget pioneers of rock and roll like Chuck Berry and Little Richard, along with The Coasters. And save some room for Jimi Hendrix.

Man, there's just too much great music put out by black musicians. How can one take it all in in just 28 days?

To be completely honest, I forgot it was nigger history month

What the fuck is black history month even?

I love my white privilege.
>take girl out - she expects me to pay
>cop pulls me over, he expects me to be respectful
>people address me as "sir" they expect me to acknowledge their respect
>IRS assumes I'll pay my taxes
>boss assumes I'll show up at work every day
>kids assume there will be food in the fridge when they get home from school and that mom will make them a snack before I come home from work to eat dinner with them at the table
>neighbors assume I'll keep my lawn mowed and looking nice
>parents assume I'll show up on Sundays for barbecue and family dinners
>car dealerships assume I show up to buy a car and not steal one
>people park their bikes next to me and don't lock them up
>women get on the elevator with me and assume I won't rape them

I could go on and on. But yeah, I'm enjoying all this privilege.

It's ironic the closest descendants of the slave owners are blacks themselves. They are around 25% European in DNA and where the bastard children of their masters.
Most whites came after the war and few are actually related to the plantation owners.

Honestly didn't even realize it was Black History Month again (feels like it's every other month ffs) until I just saw this thread.

The negroes were pretty good at making music, up until someone decided Rap was a thing. Now it sounds like Sunday Night in the Watusi Camp in Africa.

It's like an organised shout of 'we wuz kangs'

The negroes get a whole month?

Hello, I'm an Eastern European Slav. I genuinely wonder what it's like to be a nigger. Like, do you feel anything special being a nigger? Do you see yourself as a burden to the society? Would you like to be a white nerd instead?

oh hey it's ashleigh the lion

is that fucking bruce willis?

Could not be better, thanks for asking!

>yo I take dat bitch to mcdonalds
>Yo fuck them pigs nigga
>man fuck white people
>yo what the fuck is a taxes?
>I ain't gotta job but my girl got food stamps
>my kids can get they own
>fuck my cracker ass neighbors
>my parents fam nigga
>shit I walk up to the buy here pay here and drop a fat stack and buy me a 5 hunded dolla car on my momma
>shit bikes should be free you feel me
>I tell a bitch if she fine and I'm finna fuck
Yall white people fucking gay ass niggas fuckin racist punks

Ba buh bih buh mahfugen bix n00d

Is anybody actually falling for this bullshit?

Morgan Freeman on black history month.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

I lived in the inner city for a semester in college. This was basically what I would hear every day.