I need to make about $100k and I need suggestions

I need to make about $100k and I need suggestions.

I'm not opposed to things that are super illegal or dangerous, as my other option right now is suicide.

Pic unrelated

Drug money.

what do you need the money for and what country are you in?

Rob a bank pussy

Canada. Student loans and credit card debt. I have severe depression and I'm at the end of my rope

Idk, unless you get access to the vault which isn’t gonna happen unless you’re like a world class bank robber the tellers aren’t gonna be able to give him more like 15k

Drug money's your best hope.

file for bankrupcy, will fuck ur credit scord up but you will grt a second chance at not drowning in debt.also ditch the credit cards and stop spending money you dont have

get fucked

Take X change and stream on twitch for an hour

I'm familiar with my options in that regard. Suicide is preferable

Join muslim gang.

Fug women for free.
Carry AK
hear the lamentations of the enemy's men

What is better in life?

then you sir, are an idiot.

go suck a dick for 10 a pop
so you need to suck 10k dicks in order to get the required amount
so if you suck 10 dicks per day, it'll take you quite some years before you get there

so triple or quadruple your work production if you wanna make it faster

Adding to this, when you get good and develop a reputation for sucking dick you may be able to charge more and chop some years off.

this nigger knows what he's talking about

id consider this, i was that fucked, Alahu snakbar, my friend

There was a dude on reddit wallstreetbets the other day who made ~100k in about 20 minutes by borrowing a bunch of shares and immediately selling them.

That's after tax and fees (the borrowed shares were worth about 23 million USD and he had to pay interest on the time he borrowed them which was about $4,500)

Basically gamble HUGE and if you win, you'll come out ahead... if you lose, you were already going to kill yourself anyway...

would work for credit cards but student loans cannot be discharged with bankruptcy

Move to another country for however many years you need to do that your student debt is lost.

yeah but atleast if someone has never gambled before, they should atleast get used to what the whole thing is about

Sleep with 100,000 women for $1.

>implying

What countries would allow this?

What do currently do, what do you currently make?

Any country that does not have an extradition treaty with Canada.

Go to war

I have diagnosed mental illnesses; never gonna get into the military

I haven't graduated. I make about 30k a year

Generally to move to a country you have to prove you can provide value to the economy and support yourself, including a credit check.

So OP would either have to become an illegal immigrant or move somewhere less fussy (if he has a decent education or job skills they might give him a pass on the credit. E.g. south africa desperately needs farmers).

OP what is your student loans for?

Arts degree I haven't finished yet

RIP

I guess try and get a job working on an oil rig or something where they give you lots of hardship pay to account for terrible working conditions and just grit you're teeth and bear it for 5 years or so

sell your body

With oil prices being what they are, those jobs are few and far between. The industry is just tough to break into right now