Trump = stumped

Trump = stumped

twitter.com/Octav10/status/738187170259705858

I never would have been rewarded for using language like that at his age.

The kind of face id like to curb stomp into oblivion
And also
>those fat mexicunts behind him
Disgusting

Piece of shit spic parents.

>having a piece of paper makes you a native

kek

day of the rope won't be gentle with them.

>spics using their children as social media leverage

Wow, what a surprise

I want to see your parent's birth certificates you FUCKING ANCHOR BABY.

Excellent parenting. I'm glad these subhumans demonstrate their irresponsibility on a daily basis.

Based mexican.

>anchor baby has a birth certificate
no kidding?

>anchor baby
the day they end that shit will be a glorious day

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally.

Norway does the same. We kick them out

Can some photoshop faggot edit it into „I bought a..“

FUCK YOU PUTO

No father in sight

This is now a pro-Trump thread.

GET IN HERE, TRUMPTOWERS

Norway gets it.

I lold until
>#FuckYouPuto
wtf man

My parents would beat the shit out of me if I even thought the word "fuck" or "puto" when i was a child. Especially on my hispanic side.

Why are spics so vile?

GO

BACK

TO

MEXICO

CUNTS

so brave so courageous

even the #FuckYouPuto was elegant and tasteful for a 8 year old.

Where are this thugs parents?

show it

There's another way.

>TRUMP IS RACIST AND AGRESSIVE

>fuck you

It's fucking sad how he never said anything about about people who are just normal citizens, mexican or not but hey keep insulting him and somehow he is the bad guy.

Mexicans really are white after all

>Why are spics so vile?

It's the hot sauce in their burrito and constant farts.

Wow... Really makes you think...

toss them over the wall via trebuchet

>Mexican 'intellectuals'

You will hang twice puta.

>get beaten for cursewords
>thug_parents

>using your child as a pawn to push your political agenda and further your fucked up skewed worldview
Libshits, spics, and niggers: not even once

>that improper language

why do we let these horrible people stay

Maybe he took the picture you fatherles nigger.

All beaners should have their citizenship stripped and deported. If they come back they should be shot.

Also using children to push your propaganda, nice. Imagine if the right did the same. I hope he gets famous and they parade him around like bernie baby and they have the same fate.

far worse than any damage trump could ever do if elected is liberals and the media learning that they can bully everyone else into doing what they want.

You know, illegals really are a bunch of trashy degenerates. Nothing against American Hispanics but illegal beaners and spics have no respect for America or Americans. I honestly think they hate this country but like the benefits of being here. I wish they would go to Canada since the leafs are liberal as hell and love diversity.

The cheap labor scheme (mass immigration, legal or illegal) must be protected at any price.

No lie to vile, no deed to unforgivable. That is why you see the mass media going to bat for illegals every time they turn around.

The Republicans could smash the narrative if they only had the courage to come out against the big banks who support mass immigration behind the scenes.

Cheap labor (mass immigration) at any price!

Okay, that's nice. But where is your mother's birth certificate?

Absolutely stumped, he can't recover from this.

wew lad

if your parents were illegals, i'm okay with deporting them and their little shitbeaner offspring

Damn, too bad that we don't have retarded minorities as pets.

If they are so proud of being Mexican why do they live here?

1)His illegal dad is out at home depot trying to undercut our wages with illegal work.

2) His illegal mom takes care of their anchor baby and collects all of anchor baby's welfare checks/section8/food stamps.

Notice how mom has nothing to do but go to protests with her anchor baby and take instagram pics.

Talk about screwing american both ways.

That little puto has such nice handwriting for a little puto only slightly taller than his sign.
Wonder if his deadbeat mommy behind him brought hers?

>trump wants to end anchor baby citizenship
Nice!

Da le la chancla

Truth is that illegal mexicans steal jobs from blacks and legal mexicans. And they are still voting for more. hahaha, so retarded.

>I think they hate this country but like the benefit of being here

Ya think???

Where's the template?

they are at a soccer game

Spic detected

I would love to throw this little beanshit over the wall personally

>tries

Using your children to peddle politcal propaganda is disgusting. I've only seen this in the US, why do you do this to your children? Let kids be kids.

Why are politics so polarised and violent in the US? I mean it seems like everyone in the US is either on the far left or far right with nothing in between. Here pretty much everyone is a centrist with a slight slant.

Do not blame the kid... he is as innocent as we were back as a kid. We don't know what is wrong and what is right at that stage unless our parents tell us what is wrong and what is right.

Therefore, blame the parents. From the pic above, the women there look like stuck up bitches anyways.

Hope his parents brought theirs, fucking anchor baby

What does PuTO MEAN?
Also excellent parenting skills.

Mexicans are insects like Pakistanis

Trumpter reporting.

puto = bitch. Male bitch actually cuz it ends in "o"

What he doesn't mention is that both of his parents are illegals.

>Mexican national football team jersey
>#FuckYouPuto

I'm glad this scum is on the other side of the border.

Why would they hang Mexicans living in their own country?

It's funny how spanish is just italian for retards. Like ebonics.

TRUMP STUMPED

Ftfy
>I brought my birth certificate just in case trump tries to deport my illegal parents, they can cling to their anchor baby as an argument for staying.

Why do you even have laws allowing anchor babies??

Stronza
Stronzo

Because Democrats and Liberals.

People would rather have laws based on Muh Feelings rather than any actual legality and right.

>Spics using there children for political leverage

Why do I think they are better than niggers again? Someone please remind me

Another foreign interloper to join Obama's fake birth certificate crew.

B-b-but please stop the anti-Trump v-v-violence!

In russia, the only way to become an anchor baby is to have that kid live here for 14 years, thats when we get our passport.As an adult you need to pass a language and history test. Srs. you guys need to do something about the "free citizenship".

Media portrays things this way for a reason and don't blame all Americans for some dumbass spics use of political leverage notice how many Americans are making negative comments about the use of the child in this pic it's not a common thing here and we can be violent in our political views it's what happens when people feel passionately about things and reginald I love you britbros but you all could use some of that right now you are where we got it from grab your balls m8

:^)

Very neat writing for such a young spic

Nice digits, /thread

little goback had madre write it

Not only in the US, i heard that during the chechecn wars, the locals would try to stop russian tanks with roablocks of women and childern laying on the ground.

You're OK, hermano. You can stay.

Wait, why is he stumped? Because of a sign?

that fucking old orange haired fat ridiculous fuck has been BTFO
Sup Forums on suicide watch

>10 calling trump puto
this young and already inciting hate
>my birth certificate
how about your whale of a mother's visa

also what said, fucker with his neck hid looks like a snake

do you know that half of the total portuguese population is living in my country?
you're talking way too much shit

>half of the total portuguese population
600k, lmao
>you're talking way too much shit
they aren't illegals unlike these spics, you can thank the EU for that

>hat fucking old orange haired fat ridiculous fuck has been BTFO
>Sup Forums on suicide watch
hang yourself jacques

We don't, corrupt politicians (mostly democrats wanting more votes, idiotic people who let emotion get in the way of reason) have been issuing illegitimate citizenships via this method and will be revoked by President Trump, as the specific wording of the 14th citizenship clause was clarified by the creator that it only gives legitimate citizenship to children of legal, permanent residents, citizens, etc... anyone who is a tourist, illegal alien, foreign diplomat don't get protection as they aren't beholden to this country and can't be protected by the constitution. Many shitskins will chimpout when they find this is true after Trump is elected, but if they truly love this country they would honor it and get citizenship the right way. Anyone who gets mad past this point was never a true American to begin with.

>Fucktyou pluto
I dont get that line.. Can anyone clarify?

That's it, I'm a #SpicMissile now

Puto, prostitute

Drumpf is fucking finished............. wow........

Looks like I'll #LearnToBern now

Thanks man

I don't think we should tolerate any illegals or anchor baby's. If it were up to me people would have to carry Identification everywhere to do everything. If you can't prove you are a legal citizen you should be taken into custody until deemed legal or illegal and if so booted out of the country.

And people should 100% need proof of ID to vote.

No problemo amigo