Why does Sup Forums never clown this guy despite being a massive failure?

Why does Sup Forums never clown this guy despite being a massive failure?

I've seen countless threads about other managers but Wenger is ridiculed. Explain

*never ridiculed

Because nobody cares about arse

If you really think about it he's /ourguy/

he's been shit for years so people aren't really surprised

its too easy. even their own fans think hes shit. maybe 5 years ago people would ridicule him.

the opposite to mouyes desu

Any banter about Wenger would pale in comparison to the comical nature of his reality, so what's the point? The jokes write themselves.

have you seen his roster?
Arsenal being a top 4 almost every year is because of this man.
They literally have 1 defender in Koscielny
1 midfielder in ozil
2 attackers in Giroud, Sanchez

you can't win a league like that.

I think it's because it's just a given how shit he is. No one seems to make claims about him being one of the greats anymore.

not need to clown a clown

it's all concentrated in /arse/

Yeah, because Leicester City had a loaded squad. Fucksake.

what

He didn't have time during the last 600 years to build a proper roster. Arsenal needs to give him more time and be patience since they don't have money because they have to pay for the stadium they built 30 years ago and they only have a superdeal with puma plus the most expensive tickets in football history.

Yeah because Leicester has been a stable team the last 3 years.
2014-15 :17TH
2015-16: 1ST
2016-17: 10th-12th

Depending on the aspect, being a top 4 contender and being considered a guy who will definately take a CL spot is not bad when you play for a league which has 5-6 teams that are very close to each other, competing for these 4 spots.

Thing is unlike you, I haven't spoken with anyone from Arsenal management, to know their plans, and weather it's Arsene's fault that no stable signings which will ensure a good Championship run or management trying to force a masterplan out of him with the fewest cost available.
Since you are so sure things are how they are, why don't you e-mail [email protected] to tell them, because I think they re being frauded from a Frenchman!!!!

Are you new here or what?

he's good

/arse/ is literally Wenger out: the thread

Better bantz to say that a newcomer like Mourinho can't deliver or live up to hype, innit?

Because threads on Sup Forums try to provoke people into many (you)s with controversial content and opinions, but clowning Wenger isn't controversial anymore at this point.

WENGER OUT

>a guy who will definately take a CL spot
Yeah, about that, Ioannis...