W/ - Real Westworld General

Previous /Multiple Timelines All But Confirmed/ Edition

Then show me the body

Bernard is human.

Only retards think he's a bot.

>logan and william are living 30 yrs ago

Bernard is clearly a host. He's the only "human" that's referred to by his first name.

That's pretty weak, don't you think ?

what did he FUCKING mean by this?

So it's pretty obvious that Will/Logan and MiB will meet in the next episode, at the latest the episode after. Do you think timeline fags will still look for "clues" that prove their theory to be true after that or will they be silent in shame for ever?

>So it's pretty obvious that Will/Logan and MiB will meet in the next episode

Oh, sweet child

Well, that dickhead is a bot

Does the old movie have BBC in it

I think MiB is Arnold, or a host based on him created by Ford. Ford made him invulnerable and different to other hosts. Just view their conversation again. The feels are there. Screencap this

he can't be a host if other guests are aware of his work and contributions outside of the park

other guests recognise MiB's work outside the park though

>there's a chance the robots gain consciousness and rebel against us and kill us all
>let's make the leader of security, the people who will protect us in that case, a robot
>let's give him a gun

no, seriously.
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT

Timeline theory? (I guess you got me there... or maybe they don't know he died? They just recognized his face and thought he lived there the whole time?)

If multiple timelines is yes, then who is Arnold in old timeline? Clearly Delores had a special relationship with Arnold but no one seems to fit the bill.

>let's give him a gun
and in all likelihood an actual functioning no safeties for guests gun

What if those guys were just hosts reinforcing his backstory.

>then who is Arnold in old timeline
You've seen Arnold every time she's interviewed in that basement. Look at his clothes. That's not Bernard.

good of you to ignore the most important part of my post though.

Reminder Deadwood shits on this show.

>Deadwood shits
…should leave

OUTA MY WAY DEADWOOD FUCKING SHITS

Teddy

he was fucking joking you autist

Yes it is, it's Bernard in a parallel pocket universe where things are slightly different.

JJ Abrams was behind Fringe, multiple universes are to be expected.

the other guests say to him when he was with the snake chick "your foundation literally saved my sister"

How is Doloresfu so perfect, bros? I want to share some dominos with her, then give her a loving foot massage when shes done so she can unwind and relax

>people think Teddy is not going to be the most important character of them all

Timeframes, not timelines.

Seriously, kill yourself for not understanding the difference.

How can 1:1ers even compete?

>dude im eating lmao!

Why do bitches do this?

this has been bugging me too

She only dates rockstars that look like irradiated Nicholas Cage

they literally mean the same thing you retard

No, they don't. Kill yourself for thinking they do.

are you trolling?
because if you're not, I'd gladly explain how you're wrong without telling you to go kill yourself.

Not that user. Normally when talking about timelines that refers to different possible realities, separate from each other. Timeframes are different points in time along a timeline.

did you quote the right person?

if you meant alternate universes like back to the future then you would use the word "alternate"
timeline = time frame

Why is this thread so dead?Will HBO have to cancel this show?

Yes.

Source: the amount of people posting in this thread.

>You can't get hurt in Westworld
yet "real" humans get beat up, taken prisoner etc. doesn't this prove that everyone is a host?

>no ass

lol oops

wat

No one has been hurt in MiB's timeframe. Even securitybro specifically says "You can't be hurt"

But in Will's timeframe the host tells him you can be hurt "only the right amount" implying you just can't get killed.

>he doesnt appreciate flat white girl booties

Fuck off, Jamal

she was prime loli in that series. I watched that god awful movie "13" just for her, got a few boners though.

>Even securitybro specifically says "You can't be hurt"

What? In episode 1 he and an entire tactical team went to the sub basement weapons locked and loaded and Bernard tells him the hosts can't hurt them by design and he just kind of blows him off

obviously in Will's timeline hosts could actually harm humans, this was fixed in MiB's timeline.

he's just expecting something to go wrong, that doesn't mean anything.
the host can't hurt you in MiB0s timeframe.

Will gets shot and gets hurt a little bit, bruises and such and complains.
MiB gets shot a hundred times and doesn't even react.

>tfw black robot's soft dick is bigger than mine hard

Truly makes you think.

Whoops, forgot that Bernard said that line.

He just doesn't trust the coders. Like what he tells Elsie about there only being one line of code stopping the hosts from hacking them to pieces.

>welcome to westworld
Jesus christ nolan really?

Autist.

>tfw stuck with a 5x5inch
just kill me, desu

It's supposed to be sexy but I think it achieves the exact opposite. Once you introduce pizza to that sexy pose it immediately becomes non-sexual. At least to me.

So the shrink ray trolling was cute, but not knowing the difference between a timeframe and a timeline is just retarded.

>trolling
Wat

>trolling
Sorry you can't defend your 1:1 autism, lad :^)

explain this scene then

*it's a hologram*

We don't have to, because there's no discussion to be had.

They have a realtime 3d hologram of everything that happens in the park.

If it kept the camera on Cyclops as it started to zoom out I would have actually joined the meme.

Why do people think there'll be a two timeframes?

You realize only autists online pay enough attention to pick up on anything small right?

If the shows does trick editing for weeks on end and then reveals le epic twist, normies will be confused.

This isn't even a movie where in 2 hours you can see everything progress, where you get fooled then get payoff in good time. This would be 5+ weeks of this shit. Unless they want to have shit ratings next season, not gonna happen. Their viewership is already going down.

Anyone have that picture from the first (maybe second episode) where they throw Abernathy into cold storage and you can see the copies?

Does the park have duplicate hosts running around or are the hosts just hallucinating?

why are you so stupid?

>they have realtime 3d hologram technology lol
>they have realistic androids who pass the turing test
>shrink rays aren't possible lol

1:1 fags in a nutshell

I came to the conclusion that they were telling the story out of order on my own with no outside influence.
there's A LOT of subtle tells (that I found) that I could list if you want.

So in that scene where it pans from will on the train back to current day control room basically confirms will and logan are there in the present alongside mib? Checkmate atheists

don't bother

single timeframe fags don't even pay attention to the show and will just misremember and misquote things they think fits their theory

>durr Logan said Arnold died 30 years ago, can't be two timeframes
>durrr Stubbs said Dolores was with William, can't be two timeframes
>durr MIB said the insides of the old hosts were a million pieces and William's host bleed

this never happened

It's different tineframes really haven't been that subtle.

Maybe you're just retarded.

>*teddy shoots MIB and Ford in the head*
>how did you do that???
>I imagined a story where I wasn't the cuck

bravo

*giggles* N-no, no, your size is fine, user. I swear.
*blushes*

post yfw shrink ray reveal

Oh shit

Screen from next episode

Timeframe literally confirmed

Also this one.

>1:1 fags think they rented out a whole state for the park
>1:1 fags think a shrink ray is too unrealistic in a world with sentient robots
\W/ writers are probably scratching their heads at you people, thinking they did something wrong. The reveal already happened, in the very first episode. See:

but they couldn't do that because nolan said they couldn't waste money, so they have to keep reusing shots over and over again.

>but they couldn't do that because nolan said they couldn't waste money

You are a bad fucking liar and you need to fucking stop posting

not an argument

It was already revealed dumbass

what did you mean by that?

I literally see 0 (zero) shrink rays in that webm

I wouldn't be surprised if there is at least one person here who took the shrink meme literally.

And in case you are actually retarded, there is a jump cut from Teddy's face, indicating a POV change.

I must be a casual watcher because I don't really see any evidence that supports 2 timelines. To me it just looks like they are telling flashback stories before a company took over the rights of the park.

what if someone trips and falls on the westworld?
is he crushing all the guests in there? would they die?

shrinkfags btfo

No, the atoms would be so much farther away they would be like a very feint gas to the people in Westworld. But even at that it isn't unlikely they have some sort of forcefield/invisible glass surrounding it.

>ONE
>NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Is that ronda rousey?

did you find out about the non-linear story telling before reading about it online lads?

I did, the first thing that made me wonder if they were stories set at different times was the weird color filter that William's scenes have and that MiB's/Teddy's don't.
like that sepia feeling they've got, I think it's rather subtle and obvious at the same time, so weird.