Was he cheated on?

Was he cheated on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y
incels.me/Thread-BlackPill-The-whole-boogie-divorce-is-just-hilarious-in-a-tragic-way-8444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't think so. Would be hard for a romantic partner to escape his orbit once they enter it

I think she just got tired being his "sister" in all of the Francis videos.

lol

when is he BULKING back up again?

maybe next year?

Probably.
Niggers will fuck anything and some guys have no standards and will chase fatties.

Yeah most likely. And he probably apologized for it. Just like Cleveland apologized to Loretta with she fucked Quaqmire.

You think?

Who he?

wow.

Boogie2988. the 2988 was his weight when he started his channel.

Are we really gonna blame the wife for leaving that fatggot who cannot even walk properly?

hes gay and had a boyfriend.

10/10 my sides are in boogies orbit

any more of his wife? She looks like a typical jewess but how fat was she?

Honestly the best description I can think of is he used to be a more child friendly version of Tourettes guy. But somehow he turned into a pudgey punching bag who sat on the fence in every encounter he's ever been in. An apparently outside of his positive persona he bullied other youtubers.

Where can I find more of her so I can masturbate?

This is the only pic I could find that shows off her hamplanet body

She was even fatter than that the last time I saw a pic of her. She's probably bigger than Boogie now.

yeah I heard way back he was a bully. Also sen videos where he just sits on the fence in debates and situations on the net

tbh the black guy could do way better.

Boogie says he's losing weight but I'm willing to bet he'll be looking like Mr. Creosote by December.

Left guy looks Scandinavian as fuck. Pure master race, right there.

99.5% chance. They only met cuz SHE contacted HIM once he got some wealth & fame (gold diggin whore from day 0). From what I understand the dude was (and still kinda is) so fat he basically needed a caretaker but it also made "physical intimacy" very difficult. She would apparently often take trips to "clear her head and get some space" that could last a weekend or sometimes a couple weeks. A number of these trips involved hanging out or even staying with that black guy in the pic everyone always post. There's more stuff, like Boogie saying that she "doesnt even like sex" as a defense when people started pointing this shit out, but it really just bums me out to think about it so ill leave it there

>"doesnt even like sex"
I'm crying rn. How can she not like sex when you can't even find your penis?

>she "doesnt even like sex"

Oh my god, I'm literally crying from laughter reading this.

I think you mean OLD Scandinavia, not New-Scandinavia™

"When the teacher raffles students names to make teams and you get to be with your girlfriend but also with the classroom´s chad"

bepis

"Hello, friends, I got rid of about 3 pounds in just a week"
Did he take out the trash?

Was he Cheeto'd on?

WE don't know. His official response was they fell out of love but are still friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y

Holy Cuck I found a literal Incels website. They talk about Boogie in this thread.
incels.me/Thread-BlackPill-The-whole-boogie-divorce-is-just-hilarious-in-a-tragic-way-8444

mmmmmmm I'll give him $20 to BITE and CHEWWWWW his fat tits

who dat?

she looks like a classical whiny bitch that would argue on everything and noone is good enough for her, her look makes me want to punch hard her in the face.

>"""found"""

While you're shitposting on Sup Forums, he's not even aware that you exist.

He's winning.

incel?

involuntary celibates. Basically losers IRL who blame their own failures with women on everyone but themselves.

I think it means involuntarily celibate. Basically fat people who have no social skills and have given up on dating.

So she dumped him and he was a beta and stayed friends lol

Watch that video I linked earlier.

What's wrong with beings friends with your exes? I'm still friends with all five of my exes and we hang out a lot of times, doing friendly shit.

hahah nice thanks I'll check the link

It means you have no self respect.
It's no different than guys who are friendzoned with a girl but don't want to be.

Wat?

>have good relationship with girl
>break up but still like each other as persons, just feel no attraction anymore
>staying friends with the person who made you happy is bad and makes you have no self respect

Why? I'd understand if you secretly hope for them to come back, but just stay platonic with no intentions of ever going back to a couple?

Sure but all 5 of your exes? You must be bad in bed but a great guy. Cheer m8

I broke up with 4 of them, only one who dumped me and that was because she was moving away to the other side of the country and couldn't do long distance.

a fat man, cheated on? no woman would ever consider it.

checked

She was a fan before she met him. Golddigger sending money to her new nigger