G'morning user

g'morning user
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

i'm probably going to kill myself today

but thanks for the welcome

holey shit.
trips of trips.
that's trippy.
dubs after trips.
no way u should kill yourself man.
you're lucky.

Because my mom said no

because i can always just do it tomorrow

still have to fix up my last will and testament so my wife would get the house.
don't want my family to get it instead

u have a good mom.
great
say the same thing then.
or stay alive

life is good

Too many bitches to fuck

need challenger before death

I got way too much shit to do today

true

wish i had this problem

you can get it.

I'm not gonna kill myself cuz this might be the only chance any of us has to enjoy our existence assuming there's no life after all this

Doing Valentines shit with the GF

indeed.

It's Ash Wednesday, and I gave up thinking about suicide for Lent.

After Easter Sunday, maybe I'll consider it.

Any sauce on this ?

Cause there is a girl who says shes into me. She actually asked me out.

that's good.
nice.

>333

i dont live near train tracks

My girlfriend is happy crying over my Valentine's gift to her. Life is good. Today I stay alive

nice.
she blowing you too today ?

Either that or anal. I'm picking her up from her uni later and good chance she is wearing her gift to me

Sauce?

high-five man.
enjoy

as any other day, I have "unusual" stuff to be left behind and I don't want to clean up

I will not kill myself today because i have a lunch date with my girlfriend, then we're going to fuck. Then i have to go to work, come home, and fuck my wife.

congrats.
have fun.

Had a girl text me last night. She wanted to fug. Said parents aren't home. When I asked when they coming back. She said hold on. Then never sent another text and just looked at mine.

Yes I wanna die, but I can't kill myself when I'm on a low ya know

Because im a Catholic

Same here user. GF was so happy with her gift this morning she was already rubbing herself against me before I left to work. Probably getting some anal too.

Death is boring.

so your guilt over feeling guilty for considering how guilty you'd feel if you were to kill yourself makes you too guilty to kill yourself.
you're invincible man. or at least guilty of invincibility. you should apologize.

I have work.

Can’t be bothered . Death will come soon enough anyway why hasten it.

indeed

the hell is
>Pass user since 2017

?!

they bought a Sup Forums pass. it means they don't have to do the captcha. they've been paying for it since last year, some time.

I have a kid. I don’t want him to develop some mental problems because I finally acted on the thoughts that run through my mind every fucking day.

oh i see - thanks

reasonable

I just dont want to go to hell. I'm good with putting up with a few years of suffering to, maybe, get my reward in the end, if I'm worthy.

Nice trips half Satan.

Im not killing myself because ill miss my room mates birthday. And because i really want to watch some champions league soccer.

Why are you not killing yourself?

> KEK at implying i ever get proper sleep