How to shoot yourself correctly in the head...

How to shoot yourself correctly in the head? I've heard shooting you right in the cerebellum should result in an instant and painless death. Do you have to shoot yourself right behind the ear?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a4f_1378532046
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what gun?

Are you asking so you can kill yourself?

Shoot the very top of your head and it will go through your head into the rest of your body and it's 100% death chance

You have to shoot yourself exactly up the ass, your bullet lands in the middle of your brain.

Never go under the jaw. Avoid a shotgun. Through the temple. Use a semi powerful caliber.

Shooting the brainstem should get the job done easy

I don't know, gonna go to the local shooting range. I have to do it with a pistol. Unable to have a shotgun.

Yes.

I didn't thought about that. Would it really work?

Why not shotgun? The least survivors have done it exactly with a shotgun. Hence why I hate to use a pistol.

when you put the gun in your mouth it should be pointing ~60 degrees up and not towards your throat. if it's pointing to your throat there is a big chance that you don't kill yourself but be paralized from the neck down until the rest of your life. so:
1.put in mouth
2.point to brain
3.shoot
4.????
5.profit

Dual wield! If one gun is good 2 are even better

>
>Yes.
stream it for us

I've heard you can become a vegetable if you shoot yourself in the mouth. I thought about mouth before but got to read too much information about it unfortunately.

This is one of the things I also had in mind. Not so sure whether I could get dual wield at a shooting range, though.

liveleak.com/view?i=a4f_1378532046

Watch this guy do it.

Don't kill yourself just yet. Become a hitman. Shoot some heads to practice. Then apply what you learned. Or keep your fulfilling job whatever

Yes it works trust me but make sure it's a small caliber round so it bounces around your body like a pinball, destroying every internal organ

OP, don't be an idiot.

There is no fucking reason to kill yourself. I don't know your life situation, but trust me, it could definitely be worse.

Stop being a pussy, put down the gun, and man the fuck up.

The United States government put fucking spikes in my skull to deliver puncture wounds to my brain, and this guy wants to kill himself..

why would that be a problem?

Under the chin. Point backwards slightly

Is schizo posting getting more popular or is it just me?

I have no idea what caliber will it be. It only says "25m pistol" and what time will it be available. I really wish I knew more about what to expect. I've read so much about this but seems like the options in my situation are limited. However, I do have mandatory military service due this summer which would give me an access to a shotgun. Shooting that in your mouth would certainly give you a quick and painless death.

I've wanted to do this since 2013. I thought about my friends and family so much but I just can't take it anymore. I suffer from severe dissociation and I don't recognise anyone. I don't recognise other people, not myself, not even my family members or friends. Everything and everyone is a stranger to me. I've taken a shit load of antidepressants for the past few years and they have never helped me. I'm done with this shit. I don't literally enjoy anything. I wouldn't even do it if I only had severe depression, but severe dissociation is what makes me want to do it.

I believe it might be difficult to understand how awful chronic dissociation is if you haven't experienced it yourself but trust me, it is.

If you worry about the pain, you don't want to kill yourself.

kek. also good advice though. or put one to the back of your head to.

Oh trust me, I do. I just don't want to live the last moments of my life in excruciating pain like Dylan Klebold, for example. The guy was experiencing immense pain for like 10 to 20 minutes until he finally died. That's fucked up.

Okay imbecile
You sad stupid fucking prick

can I have your stuff

Get a shotgun. Remove top half of your skull.

Why over complicate it. You won't feel a thing

Even a small poke to your brain with something like a needle will cause you to blackout within a few seconds, don't be a pussy. We're talking about a bullet here, just make sure you bleed to death before you wake up

no give it to me i love stuff

we had this schizo just a few days ago on pol. He was more fun then you.

how bout trips gets op's stuff.

regardless if he does it or not

It wouldn't.

no fuck you I asked first

A shotgun in the mouth isn't guaranteed. You have to shoot the very top of your head so the little balls bounce around in your body like pinballs, destroying your internal organs.

Got any money you can send so that I open dissotation fund and have it named after you? On top of that I have kids so I need it.
Let me know. This way when you are broke you'll go ahead with your plan.
Or you can pay me $40 an hour and I can heal you. Or at least try to. I have some crazy ways of thinking and getting people to do stuff.
Cold water, stopping thinking at all etc.

OP here. Would a rifle do the work better? I will be forced to use one if I go to mandatory military service this year.

be gone parasites

There are some people in here intentionally giving you bad advice.
Watch some videos of people actually doing it, it will be more informational.

:( sharing is caring im more of a needy cunt then you

He's obviously got something in his head fucking with him.
It's called an implant dude, welcome to 2018
Are you weak motherfuckers ready to kill someone other than yourselves for a change?

OP here, just got a great idea! Would it be painless to overdose on Anafranil? I have access to it.

If you are worried about bad or failed outcomes, overdosing has got to be the riskiest for survival.

Ask around for a good hot dose of heroin. I know a few dealers that could hook me up for some in Chicago.

Overdosing on anafranil would be one of the most painful deaths you can have

Yeah. Not worrying about survival but surviving as a vegetable, surviving blind. That's what worried me about shooting myself. What's the worst outcome on overdosing on Anafranil?

Why?

Seizures, serotonin poisoning, a whole array of horrible things..
Basically, you could either die in five minutes, or suffer for ten hours and possibly survive with mental retardation..
When you shoot yourself in the head, make sure you strike a major artery so you bleed to death very quickly. You will pretty much instantly completely lose all sense of perception and blackout within seconds

I hope you really read this. two years ago, when i was only 16, all i thought about was suicide. i could have easily killed myself because we had 2 guns in our house but i was worrying about what my family would do without me.
once i got into a heavy argument with my family, about how i wasn't getting good grades and how i always was stuck in the house playing games. got extremely nervous, kicked through a glass door. the glass grazed my leg, i looked down, half of my pants was hanging off and the blood was gushing out like crazy. didn't feel nothing because of all of the adrenaline. i went to cover it with a blanket and layed on the bed. my mom called an ambulance instantly. once i layed on the bed, i blacked out and lost consciousness. what i remember is the ambulance driving to the hospital. i had a surgery there, they stitched me up, now i have 23 stiched in my leg. after all that, me n my family explained it to the surgeon. he said that my aorta artery was damaged, and if i was alone in the house, i would been dead.

i always said i don't care whether i live or die. actually, i do.

you do what you got to do, i don't try to preach to you, i try to help you. don't make the mistakes i made. make the best out of your life.

>raid veterinary clinic or K9 kill shelter
>swipe pentobarbital
>pop 'em
>?????
>prophet?