Hey Sup Forums I have a hair follicle test coming up soon and I've been doing the macujo method because I smoked weed...

Hey Sup Forums I have a hair follicle test coming up soon and I've been doing the macujo method because I smoked weed up until the beginning of January. The day of the test I'm supposed to use zydot ultra clean and the box says one application.

My question is can you use the zydot two times if your hair is short enough that there is leftover, or will it have expired after opening or some shit?

Also niggers tongue my anus

You are fucked. Hair shit don't work and you will not pass.

you're a stupid nigger kike shill, the macujo method has been working for damn near everybody who's used it for the past decade, and the people who failed either didn't follow instructions or didn't do it enough. fucking lol faggot

ok. sure buddy. Whatever keeps the parinoia of about to lose your livelihood. just for a $20 bag of bullshit and personal weakness.

you're a sad boy lol

Pass a test buddy! Good luck!
But when you fail. Remember that faggot on Sup Forums was right.

same fag fucking lol 2 posters. hmmmmmm

Use it once like it says, anymore won’t make a difference

Um no duh faggot. I did post both. What is the problem.

It makes a difference to me because it says to use it the day of, and I'm not sure if the hair test will be during my interview or on a different day after that.

you were clearly pretending to be a third person reinforcing your uninformed comments but ok lol

Best way to pass. Don't do drugs till after the test. Idiot. Oh no, how can I buy the drugs out of my system that I bought and put in there.

You should consider buying another one, I wouldn’t risk it because it’s only enough for one use

This. I would hold off doing them, but if the test is soon then I guess it’s too late

>Informed Sup Forums comments
Where?

lol I don't know why you're such a butthurt faggot to make separate conversations with the same person. Was your mom a neglectful drug addict or something?

I just want you to fail your drug test that is all. I hope your druggie buds steer you wrong. Maybe you should smoke a doobie and think of another plan. Can't hurt right?

You're such a pathetic sad boy fucking lol, I feel bad for you. You could use some weed yourself, sad boy. You were even pretending to be a THIRD nonobjective person trying to add to the conversation

xd really pathetic

I have a solution, but nothing in the world is free

Tots and vags accepted as payment

Let me know and I help you, only accept with time stamp

why do you wanna see tits? you're clearly a faggot lol

Fag

Samefag

wow finally a 4th contributer to the conversation and it only took 21 posts

How do you know we’re not all one person ?

>being this new

OP is paranoid from drug use. Don't mind him.

lol because you didn't ask the question in the first place, faggot.

Op drugs are bad for you, we want to see you happy and drug free married to a beautiful women

Please calm down op, anger is bad for you, you will pass the test with flying coloursv

okay, i'm out of here you're a sad lonely fucking weirdo lol and very likely an autistic nigger.

Yeah run away you dirty women

Op and his drug ab00se

>smoking weed

Grow the fuck up, you degenerate.

Cmon op you know we’re joking, it’s because you get angered easily

Anyway good luck on your test and hope you get the job