Meat has been shown to increase the risk of colon cancer and other real nasty shit , and you know all know it...

Meat has been shown to increase the risk of colon cancer and other real nasty shit , and you know all know it... plus it's very bad for the environment , so why not just cut it from your diet? What's that, lack of protein? Nonsense, with ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS you get MORE protein per 100 g than meat , 30 g of protein vs 25 motherfucker. So if you're that worried for your precious protein get it the healthy way and stop eating meat.

Transgender detected

why do you assume it's bait?

>why not just cut it from your diet?
Tastes good.

Sweeping statement that's easy to fact check against within 10 seconds and will incite argument
With enough information to sound arrogant, stupid and misguided but not enough to argue concretely/specifically against

It's the classic bait formula

In reality, almost all processed meats increase the risk of cancers but most processed foods in general do, it's obvious. Stop eating bacon, salami, fast food and other junk, work out every day and you're fine. Simple basic shit we knew 60 years ago

yeah good idea, everyone worldwide stop eating meat and we can turn every piece of land into pumpkin grow patches. we can cover the whole world in pesticides and destroy every ecosystems.

great idea, your a bright one

so why keep eating it then?

Transgender detected

Are you asking for yourself? None other than laziness I suspect.

#notallmeat

>meat is killing you user
>smoke weed

all the land used for cattle food is what destroys ecosystems

dude you're saying it's bait and then you confirm that meat is unhealthy you sound confused

Hunter and avid meat eater here. The world is polluted heavily daily from the up keep of livestock this is a fact. But for the children that cant fathom not having a steak once or twice a day you are also the problem. We dont need to stop eating meat, we need to not eat as much. Vegetables are delicious too but it isnt feasible to always make a fifty bean salad every fucking day.

Processed meat, correct. You sound confused.

Fucking weak people. Our warrior ancestors ate meat to keep hunting and survive. Is the reason why we have cattle, other than for dairy, because our body can process meat.

i fully support op

>Our warrior ancestors ate meat to keep hunting and survive.
Again, 60 seconds on google will stop you from suggesting stupid shit. Mankind ate meat sparingly until the industrial revolution.

Incidentally, it's also the reason 90% of the world is lactose intolerant after childhood

Only reason that makes any sense. All others are fallacies.
>b-b-but my yum yum num nums!

that's cause they were poor, we hunted to survive for hundreds of though of years prior
why do you think we can even eat meat
compare our teeth to herbivores

Except it's cattle that we're growing all of the plant food for numb nuts. Nice idiotic argument that shows you know nothing about what you're talking about. Sure is duning Kruger in here

you're seriously deluded , until less than 100 years ago meat wasn't so readily available , you'd eat meat maybe twice a year

even if you could find more proteins in those seeds, which it's not true at all, your body will process a tiny amount comparing to the same weight in meat.

get your science right, and go for the moral and ethical arguments that suit your cause better.

Agree with everything you said except the feasibility; people all around the world demonstrate that a vegan diet is feasible

Cringey vegan autism as usual.

OP here , it's good to see other health conscious anons in this thread

"we are healty"

>compare our teeth to herbivores
We're omnivores you absolute nonce

I eat it because I want to die sooner... if only I were less of a coward, maybe I’d be able to reach into my nightstand, take my gun, and end this hellish facade once and for all...

Cracker. Everyone that is skipping something delicious b/c of this so called 'earth' is a fag.

Not him but I'm a body-builder who eats meat and vegetables and you're an idiot
There are plenty complete protein sources in nature and your body actually prefers vegetable & fungi sources of protein over meat, as you'd expect from a biological/evolutionary standpoint

Eat meat all you want, just don't justify it with retarded made up nonsense

>increase the risk of colon cancer
from what, .05% to .09%?

so because some fat slob is overating cheesy potatoes it means all vegetarians are unhealthy huh right?

Vitamin B12 is only found naturally in meat. Without it body can get nervous system damage and anemia. Proves humans must consume meat

just look up the protein content in roasted pumpkin seeds and meat you retard

>you are unhealthy

Cheesy potatoes sound awesome right now.

every wild human tribe still existing (and all we know of the ones that existed beore) probes you wrong; hunting and fishing was always a main source of food. egg collecting and bugs helped a lot.

go to Amazonia or any desert and try to keep a vegetarian diet.

I see this argument a lot and while I don't like vegans as much as the next guy, it's bullshit

You can get b12 from fungi, insects and some other sources. Most herbiverous animals get all they need by accidentally eating insects along with their other food for example

That said, human diet has always preferred a small amount of white meat

All vegetarians are fat

nope , why do you think colon cancer is a lot more prevalent in Europe/US than the poorer regions where people can't afford meat , despite us having all the medicine we need?

>eat bunch of different and exotic expensive shit
>eat a moderate amount of meat
no contest

Omnivores are still not herbivores you absolute nonce

You're gonna have to post statistics and sources if you want to actually convince people.

I dunno OP, how about we ask Steve Jobs, he was a hardcore vegan and he-OH WAIT.........

Rotting plant reproductive organs or a delicious char grilled medium rare steak yeah hard choice faggot

>ALL VEGANS ARE FAT

your average amerifat eats meat , I don't get your point

because I don't care about my health or the environment, and it tastes good

What doesn't cause cancer in the year of 2018?
At some point you just stop caring and accept your mortality and just enjoy life for what it is.

What about Inuits? They dont have much access to plant life

>body-builder
well...

>your body actually prefers vegetable & fungi sources of protein over meat, as you'd expect from a biological/evolutionary standpoint
really? what is this standpoint your pointing to? what part of evolution theory leaded you to arrive to this conclusion? how can that assumption reconcile with the fact that human diggestive system evolved to be omnivorous and processes meat really well, and preeeety far from the one of any herbivorous?

i did, there's a lot of different numbers, choose the one that fits your ideas. anyway, your body will not process the proteins as efficiently as in meat.
and don't get me wrong, i eat lots of seeds and vegetables, they are tasty and good for ypur health too, but the protein argument does not work anymore.

>fat vegetarian detected

>insects
still meat, don't you think?

Well OP?

So what? We are all going to die someday so does it really matter that were are going to scratch one or two years off of our lifes?

this.
exotic and expensive (and mostly non organic) crops are as bad to the environment as a moderate non factory farming.

this

ohh yeah man better get me 30g of protein! Who actually talks like this?
kys

>what is this standpoint your pointing to?
Reality
>what part of evolution theory leaded you to arrive to this conclusion?
None, basic nutritional studies and science did
>how can that assumption reconcile with the fact that human diggestive system evolved to be omnivorous and processes meat really well
Easily, evolutionarily speaking our lineage was herbivorous way before it was omnivorous. Nutritionally speaking, both our gut bacteria and nervous system still prefer plant based diets with small amounts of meat.
This is also why all the strongest men, and armies in history have been mostly vegetarian.

Obviously, I wasn't counterjecting that meat contains b12

I'll go vegan when they'll make something that tastes like meat. Otherwise not very likely.

What percentage of the earth's population are Inuit? .000000000000000001% or so? Nice cherry pick.

you know he died from pancreatic cancer right? what does that have to do with him being vegan?

It means you're gonna die no matter what you eat. So eat some tide pods.

>brings up small group of people who decided to live in a shitty environment
Your point is null void
You're a dumb nigger

>Sweeping statement that's easy to fact check against within 10 seconds

That's not true but the damage non-organic crops do is made up for because they produce more
Organic farms damage less but also produce less and they're more expensive
So

>This is also why all the strongest men, and armies in history have been mostly vegetarian
No, they were vegetarian because they could get more food out of a live cow(milk) and chicken(eggs) than just simply killing them.

Ha you dumb

Please see

water isn't a food

so your saying I'd be getting even less calories from going vegan? You do understand that's terrible for muscle growth, right?

On average I need to consume 3k calories to maintain my muscle build. No facts have been stated and you're losing this arguement

"here's a spreadsheet i pulled from google xd"

The whole argument is pointless. Saying meat causes cancer is misleading, if you say that cooked meat causes it then you'd be correct.

>What about Inuits? They dont have much access to plant life
Not him but this is false
Induits eat berries year round and in the summer months have access to a larger variety of plant-life

However, most of the vitamins that they get come from their meat being ultra fresh/raw- vitamin C for example is otherwise completely exempt from their diet and scientists/nutritionists could't figure out why they weren't all dying of scurvy.
It's simply because they eat raw and fresh meat, which the rest of the world generally doesn't.

This doesn't back up either side of the argument because it shows that while plant-based diets are typically best for nutrition, it is possible to get most of what you need from more carnivorous diets

He misspelled except, I don't think a correction is worth it

This is the stupidest thing you've said so far

I'd rather get cancer than become cancer you plant murdering fuck. Seeds are babies

pre-packaged food rich in sodium and chemicals

That's total shit. I've got a vegetarian friend and he's like a skeleton and he's not the type that's concerned about his weight. He eats a lot and never gets fat.

I also don't understand what you're trying to suggest here
That beef is better for losing weight than pumpkin seeds? Because that's retarded

Whatever you can draw from your image, it's certainly not counter-acting what I originally said

>cooked meat causes cancer
only if you burn the shit out of it
cooked meat is what makes us human

Cooked meat is the reason we became an intelligent species.

OP said there is more protein/gram in pumpkin seeds than in meat.
>
Says its bait and its easy to fact check.
Proof that the protein/gram is more in pumpkin seeds than meat which is the fact in question.

No you misunderstand, you see weather or not you post this dumb shit meat will always taste better than fucking pumpkin seeds, it's not about what's good for you it's about having the choice. OP IS ONE OF THOSE KIDS THAT LIVED OFF MCDONALDS FOR THE FIRST 10 YEARS OF HIS LIFE

>poorer regions where people can't afford meat
Poor people can't afford good vegetables, and have been conditioned against them. They can afford Mcdeath and foodstamp bologna though. Wake up, numbnuts

Mate I am talking about nutrition. Wtf are you on about? I think meat tastes good too.

Theories aren't facts numbcunt