Honestly what’s the point of having a girlfriend if women these days don’t even know how to cook and clean...

Honestly what’s the point of having a girlfriend if women these days don’t even know how to cook and clean? I’ve dated many women yet so few have these very basic skills these days.

>inb4 sex and companionship women aren’t your maids you fucking incel shitlord

I can fuck women without being in a relationship and I have friends I trust for companionship. I just don’t see the point in getting committed to some lazy bitch, seem like the only skill these women have is browsing Facebook and Instagram.

So obviously you don't get in a relationship with those kinds of whores? The saying goes "finding a diamond in the rough" not "finding a diamond in the field of diamonds."
What a fucking stupid thread.

they got worse in cooking and cleaning but much better in fucking.
better upp your cooking skills to get one of the good fuckers;-)

The problem is it seems like there are no diamonds left, they are all gone. Modern feminist have turned women into lazy entitled whores

It's libtards fault. Woman would rather surf fb and instagram than clean their shithole house

That’s not a trade off. Any woman can fuck, I can fuck multiple women for different kinks.

But if a woman is a lazy pile of shit and wants to live with me, it’s no reason I should be cleaning behind her and cooking for her just for a piece of ass. That’s literal cuck mentality.

Lazy, shit-tier humans come in both male and female form. If you're not in the shit-tier, you don't have to worry about the shit-tier women.

Well flip it back on yourself, what are you offering? What makes you think a woman wants to clean up behind you? For your dick and your paycheck? Bitches can just sell their bodies, same result with less cleaning and cooking.

Sounds like you want a fuck mommy

This is the Free Market at work. Women can get more money flicking their beans on cam than they can get from you Neetbux recipients.

Cry more.

True. Thanks going MGTOW now thanks for placing the final nail in coffin. I’ll keep my money, success and big dick to myself and the occasional hooker.

sex and companionship women aren’t your maids you fucking incel shitlord

>very basic skills
do you have those very basic skills? you lazy fuck? do it yourself if its so easy

I actually can cook and clean, I live by myself so it’s necessary to learn and it’s not hard to learn either. Why should I have a bitch around if she’s not capable of also doing these things?

Again that’s not a proper trade off for the beneifits of a full relationship. Fuck buddies sure but nothing more.

They make good pets.

For me it's mostly about the mental abuse. It's a real joy breaking a woman's will, and training them to be compliant.

Sounds to me like you're attracting shit tier women. Raise your standards if possible.

Nah he needs to lower his standards, ugly women are more likely to be good traditional housewives since they know their bodies alone won't carry them to the easy life.

I meant that relationships aren't a logical transaction of services but a biological reaction of shit out of your control. Every relationship is unfair in it's own unique way but you put up with the BS because of "love" until it's 15 years later and your brain stops drugging you every time you look at your S/O

But you know, you do you

So my choices are a fugly fat bitch hat can cook hot pockets or a useless money draining semen demon?

MGTOW it is

>”user you’re so cute and successful why do you hate women so much? They should be throwing pussy at you ;)”

I fucking hate roasties

We in India have girls who strong believe in monogamy and are good looking...

Move to India you say?

Is there a source on these? Beautiful face and toes