ITT: CGI that has aged like fine milk

ITT: CGI that has aged like fine milk

No, them falling down the pit looks jank but otherwise fuck you.

Jurassic world
Star Wars TFA
Any capeshit made in the last4 years
The cgi clones in the prequels

Balrog still looks incredible. Fuck off.

Actually looks pretty good for 15 years ago

OP fucking BTFO

Shit b8 m8

>reminder that at the time they had to invent the code, or whatever, for CGI flame because there wasn't any at the time

>invent the code for cgi flame

The ouliphants looked a lot worse in Rotk

That one scene in king kong

Yeah on your shit yify torrent, played through your disgustingly shit screen lmao

>mfw seeing those Balrog scenes in the cinema for the first time

The grass is the worst part.

I can't get over the fact that the tv show had 10x better visuals compared to the movie

Jesus it's like ancestor of The Hobbit part 3

what grass? I only see green dirt.

fuck off, the balrog still looks great. it's like a painting.

gungas are floating

>only 2 different models of gungan foot soldiers
>use these models over and over again

What were they thinking?

>CGI that has aged like fine milk

Prepare to put mustard on those words for you will soon be consuming them along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark "egg on your face".

They at least made some taller than others.
That's more effort than some movies these days

What PS2 game is this?

Dragonheart (1996) looks infinitely better. Fuck, it could look relatively okay today with minor adjustments to textures and lighting.

FPBP

That's one model more than the entire continent of Asia.

Jimmy Neutron always looked bad, my man

They had to invent the code for CGI grass because the code didn't exist at the time

They had to invent the code for CIA stance because the code didn't exist at the time

Most of the scenes from Jurassic Park I and II look a lot better than the ones from the latest turdfest

The only weak point of the first movie was the scene where they're chased and duck behind the log

>tfw someone tells you the cgi in Jurassic park and T2 still hold up
fucking James

Couldn't they have avoided a scene with her? Did that actually resolve anything? I don't remember.

original spider-man trilogy looks like fucking shit already, so now there's not a single reason to watch it besides Kirsten Dunst's tits

what are you on? jack black looks absolutely real here

Nope, she was not needed at all, and was just in there as a sort of "hey remember grandma?" because she didn't have any scenes for that season filmed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>The Lord of the Greenscreen

Can't believe there are retards on this board who love this trash. Literally worse than capeshit.

What the shit I need to rewatch that holy fuck

The Balrog is the one piece of major CGI that still looks fucking amazing in LotR. I don't know how they did it.
The trolls look like shit though.

That's true though. Nowadays there are libraries of this shit, you think they're coding all those complex effects from the ground up for every movie?

>literally everything in that frame is cgi
what the fuck