Ask a Mexican anything

Ask a Mexican anything.

where do you live?
job?

do you know pablo escobar

do you live in the part of mexico where there are laws, or the part where thugs rule? or are you just some american cunt with mexican lineage?

how common is it to see people as attractive as the guy in your pic?

Trump is the best thing for ya, do you agree

Are you ever gonna answer a goddamn question o no me vas a contestar hijo de tu puta madre?

I am as attractive as the main characters in romance novels.

Pablo Escobar is Colombian you uncultured fuck, we have El Chapo that I know is the secret lover of POTUS.

nice

Its spics like you that ruin it for the rest of us who stand out.

In better than you and your father got bounced of everywhere he went and your mothers a whore

I don't want to talk about the jokes that ruined business. They're everywhere.

>"ruin it for the rest of us who stand out"
What does that even mean you mongloid? What have I ruined for you? Your sentence is so vauge I have to imagine you are writing from me from a special ed class out in the sticks.

I highly doubt you life is anywhere a nice as mine, rather than list the reasons why I am right, I'm going to tell you to go fuck your mothers gaping asshole, you dense motherfucker

how does tacobell compare to the places in mexico?

Every fucking time. Fuck off.

Taco hell is baby's first masa for chicanos. Can't argue beans or rice though. The processed meat almost tastes like it could substitute picadillo when its good.

where can I learn martial arts online?

There's shit in Mexico that you want to get up and punch the people from the food network right in the face. That and the racists that compare our shit to chinks being superior. Thank God there's narco for all the niggers that are not welcome to enjoy Mexican freedom.

not op but heres my opinion. Taco bell is alright. If you ask any mexican we'll tell you theyre not tacos, but that aint reason to get all mad about it. theyre just Americanized tacos. good for the munchies.

lol'd

blackbeltathome com

How do you deal with being short?

thanks

Taco bell is a prime example of what happens when a country tries to imitate another country's foods. the US doesn;t get chinese or mexican foods right, and no other country in the world can BBQ like the US. I remember an image some time ago of what Europe honestly thinks american foods are and they're off by a mile

not op. but since he doesnt seem to answer anymore ill answer.
Well, it doesnt really matter, if you live in a place where "everyone" is short then theres no difference. myself im 5'9 which is considered tall for mexico's average (varies from state to state)

I don't I'm German grade.

It really depends on your ancestry also. My family is still mostly from Spanish descent and out of all my cousins I'm the shortest one at 6ft

I forgot there are Mexicans that live in mexico lol

I'm talking being mexican in america brooster

well, i guess it wouldnt matter either since most mexicans would live in latino neighborhoods or cities with high latino population. I went to highschool in St. Louis, and although i indeed was short over there i never thought anything about it.

Do they call you Fance hopper ?

Ever play Croc 2?

no, but if you do youll be the first.
not rly, im currently playing other games, is it good?

it's the best

Is your name Reuben by chance?

What's the deal with airline food?

no
depends on the airline and the lenght of the flight i guess