Is Rooney still meme?

Is Rooney still meme?

Only for those as autisitcally inclined as she is

in our hearts

>"It's called hugging, Rooney. It's meant to display affection."
>"t-this feels weird. s-stop."

She's so unconfortable.

is he trying to rap her?

I saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Y-you too.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” while trying to talk to her but she kept shuffling away and staring into the distance and fiddling with her fingers in front of me. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her sob as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SpaghettiOs cans in her cart without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be normal and hear him, but eventually turned back around and told him that she didn't know how stores worked.

When he took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and swished her cape. I don’t even think that’s a normal item of clothing. After he scanned each can and put them in her cart and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by saying that Kate had the money.

with some sick rhymes sure

>I made us dinner Rooney. Its lamb chops.
>Were are the nug-nugs?
>I thought today we would have something else than nuggets

>roo-roo wants nug-nugs!
>but honey we cant eat nug nugs every day
>ROO-ROO WANT NUG-NUGS ROO-ROO WANT NUG-NUGS

I enjoyed this.

hee hee
Roon-Roon
sweet and fun

>roon roon want poon poon

what did she mean by this, is mara a lesbian?

only you can keep memes alive.

Anyone have the one about the time she rented an entire box at a stadium for her stuffed animals?

ROO ROO MADE A POO POO

best meme

>work as a caterer in Metlife stadium
>during Giants game, get a VIP order for 2 pitchers of orange juice and 10 glasses to a corporate box
>take up pitchers and glasses, open door to the box, it's empty except for Rooney sitting at a dining table with her back to the game.
>stuffed animals are sitting in all the other seats
>she asks me to place a glass in front of each animal and put orange juice in each glass
>says "ok you can leave now please" when I do the last one
>doesn't tip

Don't know

roo roo posting was comfy

thanks fampai

get

No Rooney poony for you.

Why would anyone do this?

as much as eva green

every time I read these pastas they always leave in in a roaring laughter

The Sony leaks were such a miracle, I really hope something like that happens again.

She is so strange, why cant she be like her sister?

vaccines

k

She was never a meme

She's a 4channer

>She was never a meme
>She's absolutely not autistic
>She DEFINITELY doesn't post on Sup Forums

I want to marry her

me

haha
memes

Roll