Going to my retailcuck wagie job

>going to my retailcuck wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's user") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>did a degree and I'm smart but lazy
>had lots of graduate interviews but after a lifetime of doing well in academia I can't pass interviews because I'm not a normie
>tonnes of chad and Stacey couples at my workplace, many of them younger than me
>never ever had attention from a girl ever, have had zero social life for years

What's my stake in society? I lift weights but can't motivate myself to stop binge eating or work hard in my free time (on programming stuff).

If I got a graduate job then at least I wouldn't be a low status cuck but it would be mind numbing and soul destroying.

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.

I swear I saw this thread get deleted a bit ago on Sup Forums

should have stayed in the swamp you dumb frog

Kill yo self you whiny ass bitch. "I'm smart but lazy, it's not fair people work harder than me". No wonder you a loser faggot. Just die already, there are too many like you already. End it

He's mean but he's right

Laziness is the same as stupidity

How old are you?

>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week
????????????????
I work 12 hrs 5 days a week....

Im 18 and I still a virgin FUCK

are you rich?

Are you OP?

user do you have a pet?

If you live someplace where you can get one I highly recommend a dog or cat. Not memeing, I think it can help days get more tolerable and then maybe you can get more motivated to do stuff.

>graduate in history
>be NEET for a year
>decide this sucks
>get enrolled in a phd program
>get a scholarship assuming I get 1150€ (+400 from my job)
>today I found out Merkel raised the scholarships to 1350€

Follow these steps

1. Gun
2. Mouth
3. Trigger

I am now

OP here, I'm 25

>get promoted at work
>new office is 90% guys
>all the bosses leave halfway through the day
>literally non-stop banter
>job's so easy I could do it in my sleep
>started working out, quit all shitty meals cold turkey, saving money like a jew
Sometimes life is good

Nice blog bro

You're fucked unless you make some drastic decisions soon. 25 is the cut off by which point you should be on your way with life

No one asked you then faggot

>life is unfair

Yup

Wait, so you're ugly then? That's what your bitching about?

>25 is the cut off by which point you should be on your way with life
This guy's right. I'm 33 and still live with my parents and have no job.
I don't even bother showering or changing my clothes anymore and get chased out of stores by security because they think I'm homeless.
I also shit in my pants. Just shit right in them and let it drop out of one my pant legs.

18 yo Virgin, thought you only existed in the movies.

how's this related to television and film?

Have to pay your funerary expenses I guess.

I usually shit in other people's pants.

>Update