youtube.com/watch?v=p819z0kdD2M
youtube.com/watch?v=z5N882obt20
youtube.com/watch?v=A4_PoPHKdUk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mxz42Pact0M
i.4cdn.org/gif/1518638635400.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1jmGDvmcG3o
i.4cdn.org/gif/1518638594096.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=i1ulzP2XUOg
web.archive.org/web/20060117030549/http://www.genremagazine.com/2005/7-1/magazine/content/knoxville.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-vVtDUBoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a skit but the end credits of either Jackass 2 or 2.5 with RAW's "If You're Gonna Be Dumb" playing in the background. Makes me feel oddly melancholic.

gotta go with Electric Avenue - youtube.com/watch?v=FUZqWV9ZYw0

Hallway note always makes me kek
Especially after when they asked WeeMan, "Why would there be a chair?!"

bump this shit for meh nostalgia

God damn it I'm almost laughing just thinking about that skit op. When steve-o is like "cast me out damnit!"

Horse cum
youtube.com/watch?v=qULmW7cIQhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=t9mKbSMcILY

The one where Ryan Dunn drove drunk and killed himself

The Fart Mask

Grossest but funniest shit they ever did......no pun intended

youtube.com/watch?v=p819z0kdD2M

RIP Dunn...

youtube.com/watch?v=z5N882obt20

That was easily the most vile thing they did, that or the sweat suit skit

youtube.com/watch?v=A4_PoPHKdUk

My favourite is the one where they like hurt someone and film it and laugh about it and like pee on someone and cut the hair of someone hehe. They are so funny :)

The one where the duche guy runs his car into a guardrail and pretends to be a marshmallow...

if you havent, you need to watch the .5 movies with the behind the scenes stuff.

1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 (the best).

bad grandpa .5 isnt bad but eh.

i still have all of the cky movies and haggard. check them out if you havent.

No my friend, the Poo Cocktail Supreme is the grossest but funniest shit ever. And, on Valentine's day, it seems like a suitable metaphor for falling in love:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mxz42Pact0M

Holy fuck they removed the whole tooth root.
Couldn't even remember that it.

I watched all that shit they also have Viva la Bam Wildboyz Jackass the Lost tapes and the Big Brother magazine. I have my old BB magazines hide somewhere.
Nostalgia is a one motherfucking butch I miss the old days

nothing like throwing a few drinks back and reliving the nostalgia.

yeah this is a good thread. I'm gonna crack a beer.
nice trips

I can handle just about anything but when (Chris) Pontius swallowed that horse semen I almost lost my shit. The best of the worst hands down.

This thread is relevant to my interests

Jackass is no more?
Any news about a new movie?

Last week I played that song on a guitar and realized, that I watched Steve-O puking while this song plays in the backround for at least 5 hours of my life alone. Good times.

>What was your favorite Jackass skit?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518638635400.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=1jmGDvmcG3o

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518638594096.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=i1ulzP2XUOg

Kenny Rogers

When they shit in the toilet for sale

that's pretty fucking hot actually

fake and gay

"Me and Johnny Knoxville, shot by Terry Richardson in his studio on the Bowery in NYC, 2005.
It was a cover shoot for Genre magazine, and Johnny was in leather daddy drag (with a fake chest) for one shot.
They stuck a dildo out of his fly and Terry said "someone should pretend to blow him."
And there ya go..."

Jesus I miss these idiots...

=================================

John Waters:
I heard that Terry Richardson was doing the photo shoot for this piece. Did you see his book, Terryworld? Did you look through it? And are you going to show your dick in this photo shoot?

Johnny Knoxville:
Uh, Terry might already have some photos of that! [both laugh]

John Waters:
What luck for the editors of GENRE! Well, Terry’s is a great book. He always shows his own dick! It seems like he’s the only photographer who, judging from his book, shows up nude with a hard-on to take your picture. That’s a refreshing new twist, I guess, in a shoot.

Johnny Knoxville:
Yeah, he’s got a monster cock on him, for sure. And his assistant, Keiichi, will stand there with his cock out, playing with it, while Terry’s shooting.

==========================

web.archive.org/web/20060117030549/http://www.genremagazine.com/2005/7-1/magazine/content/knoxville.cfm

She knew the path to my heart. We went and smoked together and I couldn’t stop staring at her. She was so young and sweet and beautiful. Candy was innocent but open and eager for new experiences. I was far from the most responsible guide. In December of that year, she was with me for most of the five straight days I spent holed up at the Ramada on Lexington Avenue in New York, smoking PCP.
PCP also known as Angel Dust is as powerful as any drug I’ve ever done. It’s in the same class as ketamine, but more unpredictable. Your emotions become magnified. You might have trouble speaking, or become uncoordinated or affectionate or angry or psychotic, or some combination of all these things. It’s almost like having an out-of-body experience, and it can go on for days and days after you finish smoking it. Candy and I were having such a fucked-up trip that on the fifth day we actually threw the rest of the PCP out the hotel window.
For all the bad experiences I’ve had on ketamine, I never once threw any away. I felt the effects of that PCP for at least a week afterward. It’s all chronicled in a video called PCP Saved My Life that was eventually packaged along with my third DVD, Out on Bail. In this PCP video, I run around, talking a mile a minute about how much I love everybody, how I make people happy for a living, and all the “miracles” that are happening all around me.

steve O ~
""In the summer of 2004, I was in the back of a cab, riding through New York City, when my cell phone rang. It was Knoxville. “Hey, I’m at Terry Richardson’s studio,” he told me. “He wants to do a bukkake shoot and we’re just a few cocks short. You game?” Bukkake, for the uninitiated, is when several dudes shoot their loads on one girl. Of course I was game. Terry Richardson is a famous—or, perhaps, infamous—photographer known for his extremely risqué, sexually graphic photo shoots. I’d met him the year before when he shot press photos for the Lollapalooza tour. We’d hit it off pretty well. When I arrived at his studio that afternoon, Knoxville immediately made it clear that he, personally, wanted no part of this photo shoot. When Terry explained the concept to me, I understood why. He wanted a photo of me pulling a girl’s hair while I shot a load on her face and someone else pointed a gun at her head. Knoxville later told me he had no idea a gun would be involved. Regardless, the whole thing sounded fine to me. The girl in question was a young-looking model—I was assured that she wasn’t too young—and soon she went to work giving me a blow job.""

Is that dick photshopped?

""I had her hair in my hand but having someone holding a gun to her head was really throwing me off. As I’ve said, I’m quick on the draw, but something about a dude holding a gun was not particularly arousing. We devised a solution: once I reached the point of no return, so to speak, I’d call for the gun to be brought into the frame. So that’s how I came to be yelling “Gun! Gun! Gun!” one beautiful summer afternoon in Manhattan as some dude brought a pistol to the head of a young model whose face I was about to cum on. I know: classy. Later that same night I met a gorgeous Danish model named May Andersen. Knoxville knew her somehow and brought me along to her birthday party at the Gansevoort Hotel. He introduced us, we got fucked up together, and I spent that night with her in her hotel room. May was only twenty-two but already a reasonably big deal in the modeling world. She’d been in Victoria’s Secret catalogs and two Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. We didn’t really have a ton in common beyond the fact that we both liked to party—hard—but we ended up dating for the next six months or so. Looking back on it, I probably wasn’t ready for a serious relationship at that point in my life. I mean, I don’t know if the fact that just a few hours earlier I’d been getting my cock sucked by a complete stranger while someone held a gun to her head automatically meant that my relationship with May was doomed to fail, but it probably didn’t help.""

You never watched jackass movies?

nah m8, 100% legit!

Ryan Dunn's car thing, not where he shoved one up his ass, but when he got shoved up the ass of one

Google up shoots with Terry Richardson.
There are always naked people..

\m/

Jackass 3 Poo Cocktail Supreme
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-vVtDUBoU

CKY bits count? If so:

>Shit Dollar
or
>Gayfags (the song fuckin sells it)

Just watched the first season of 'The Deuce'

Think its funny as fuck to think somewhere in Maggie Gyllenhaal's head she thinks that she, let alone a woman, could make Deep Throat.

she deep throated Uncle for sure, hope he leaks those shots someday....

>I kek'd