Tfw gf's taste in music is generic garbage but whenever I recommend her stuff in hopes it'd help improve her taste she...

>tfw gf's taste in music is generic garbage but whenever I recommend her stuff in hopes it'd help improve her taste she likes it most of the time

who's in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jDLWkhZ1jlc
youtu.be/oyIhEDdHz1A
youtu.be/fmlCC4EnTAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You for being a fucking normie

Is there a conflict in this situation?

REEEEEEEEEEE

The generic garbage artists.

I think she likes singing to stuff, at least in her head. Or you know, start imagining things along with the song, like acting like Taylor Swift in the Ready For It music video. Most girls, the ones that do not have a huge interest in music, that I have talked to love to sing top 40 songs. But when they do indulge in music and listen to it they love the stuff that I recommend them.

literally no-one. everybody wins.

the only reason why this would be bad for you is if you're too autistic to let others enjoy what they like to enjoy

>date girl
>she gets into post punk, shoegaze, midwest emo, indie, noise rock, anco, some other shit
>break up with her
>start talking to her again as friends 2-3 years later
>she listens to the weeknd, grimes, fun, beyonce, frank ocean, sza, and kendrick lamar

Is the meme true that women just listen to the music their bfs like?

>t. doesn't realize he's on Sup Forums

moronic turtleposter

why did you edit my OC to make it anti-reddit fellow r/the_donald subscriber drumpftard?

Shut up faggot, venting about retards is commonplace on Sup Forums, stop being a pussy redditor that’s afraid to talk shit about people.

because not everyone found your super secret list of acceptable music to enjoy

hahaa pleb

This bitch she thinks she knows how to sing she a dum ass her singing is of key

youtu.be/jDLWkhZ1jlc yeah this bitch is a dum ass

is that a tranny?

thot

Lol i seen her room tour i reminds me of Chris chan

She is a thot no bull shit lol

uggo trash singer

God dam look at her teeth bra youtu.be/oyIhEDdHz1A

>venting about retards
>venting retards
ftfy

Idk but she fun to mess with lol she used to have a video that she was in a tantrums. And she deleted her channel

Dam lol

youtu.be/fmlCC4EnTAs i hate her Fucking challenges she like thinking that she get more subscribers. >:-(

#didn't edit anything ;) also I got this off Sup Forums. Plus I dont use reddit I'm not a S

See

Any way she has no talents. She want "fans" to follow her "official" social media

Lol she wanted to be a Disney channel star do u think she is capable to be a Disney celebrity

Na she not even close to be a Disney channel star