Walk into your house

>Walk into your house
>See this woman disassembling your TV and filming it
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/bjork-normcore-sexuality-feminism-interview-a7352951.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we might sex

I won't call the cops if you let me brush your hair.

Give her the ol' Lars Von Trier

that's all i wanna do

>gets a tattoo of the worst sugarcubes album

ouch

Leave immediately so as not to disturb her creative genius.

That's Vegvisir, silly. She's had it before the Sugarcubes.

Depends on the vibe were giving each other.

Depends on your reaction.

No I mean I would do any of the following

>grab her and have sex, I know the vibe is good and she needs me to alpha up
>leave her be
>grab her ass then leave her be, I know the vibe is I can gwt away with it

U fucked up dog

I said it depends on the vibe. What would you do

>interrupting her research

Run to her and have wild sex against the TV

That's some pretty quick consent you got there, my friend!

>t. I've seen the video

You're telling me if she was vibing with you and you were in her good graces you wouldn't pull something. Plus it's Christmas time, maybe she needs someone to help her warm up ;)

kek

Record myself blowing my brains out

>Plus it's Christmas time, maybe she needs someone to help her warm up ;)

Probably just ask for an autograph and tell her to leave

Start talking to her like a normal person

the Virgin Crazium vs the Chad user

>implying she wouldn't cast a hex on you if you tried any of this

im not good at that

>grab her ass then leave her be

could you be anymore of a weirdo

Think of topics of conversation, music etc. Ask how she's doing these days, try making jokes etc

He knows the vibes, man.

lol it is kind of an apt macro for this situation; just remember to put me in the Geidi Primes shirt, give me skinny jeans, red loafers, and a Ween hat

Take It from her and fuck the tv

Take her from the tv and fuck it

dude I am seriously vibing with this comment

I like crazium, but I was going to make a similar joke. No joke, if a woman is vibing off you you can basically do anything and she doesn't care. Really

Crazium it's honest

If are you a virgin? Bru, I think you missed the (if she's vibing) anyone who's not a virgin or has slept with more than one girl knows what I'm talking about.

Are all you virgins?

>I like crazium,
i dont

>user, you know I'm single right now..

Is it because he's a tripsfag?

Not him, but he's a pretty bad tripfag.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Walk into apartment
>Go outside onto the balcony
>See this woman
What do you do?

Don't toy with my emotions fellow Ricardo

But so is Brandon and Herbie Guy. While I think it's gay to be a tripfag I don't see what he's done wrong, though to be fair I was banned for the last few days so I haven't been on. Did he do something recently?

I am no tripfriend tho . . .

Eh "vibin" is subjective as fuck.

Not really, and I agree with those other trips being shit. None of them say anything interesting or are fun to be around.

I wish Joke of the Day still posted :(

HOLY FUCKING MILF

Call the hospital to say a senile old women escaped again.

>I am no tripfriend
>has name in post

I mean I have nothing against tripfags, it's just I'd rather be a retard then get to start over fresh, though it's fun to fuck with Brandon.

>pic of 80's björk
>old woman
????

He doesn't have a trip, he's a namefag. Also everyone loves fucking with Brandon.

prefer madonna desu

>confusing names for trips
To be fair Im probably being pedantic

Offer her a drink and chat her up. Simple as that.

also vibing isn't subjective, it more situational. If she's into me, and I'm into her and were vibing then it's not subjective that I could get away with doing that. It's objective. Maybe she'll get annoyed but she wont avoid or never speak to me again

I think subjective has become new irony. Like no one knows that things that are objective can't be subjective. Like if your punched in the balls it's not subjective as to if it hurts, it's objective. How much it hurts is more subjective to the power of the hit, but it will objectively hurt regardless.

>doesn't know the difference between a namefag and tripfag
lurk pls

And where are you hoping that leads..?

No what I'm saying is that "vibing" is kind of subjective because it's based on emotional interpretation rather than anything concrete or explicit. But if the feelings are mutual then it's cool I'm just being weird mang.

That's a fair point, and yeah my bad I just figured you knew what I meant but I'll take the L

Plus I perfer tripfag over namefag (namefag sounds kinda forced as apposed to tripfag) but my mistake

I think your overthinking for a what do you do thread.

He has autism.

see

do you forgive me

Stop posting you’re fucking everywhere

Sorry for being weird but I'm glad people are being chill with me thanks

Wait until she's finished and then begin watching very gay Icelandic comic people making jokes which they are very good at as well as being very serious and spiritual while we're cuddling.
Or this.

Of course, user, we love you :)
You're still a fag by the way.

>“I like bestiality. I get turned on by nature," Björk added.

shes freaky forreal

hey, where is your co-disassembler?

>Björk comes over
>She starts acting extra friendly towards the dog
I wonder why..

;) thanks

>tfw you have more engaging, fun conversations with strangers over the internet than in real life

independent.co.uk/news/people/bjork-normcore-sexuality-feminism-interview-a7352951.html

I think it's because most people wouldn't talk about music as in depth. Like even in college, people don't really talk about theory unless it's for the homework. People don't really talk about Zappa or Kate Bush or Bjork they talk more about the normie trash or jazz.

We get it, she'd fuck your dog, you don't have to tell us twice. It's sorta hot too, if she'd be willing to do that, think of all the other things she'd try..

the virgin grimesfag
vs

the chad Bjorkist

i have just never seen someone so well known to come out basically saying they do or would fuck animals and nobody to say shit
yeah its hot no doubt

She's known as that "weird swan lady" to normies so this isn't out of the ordinary to them. Also she said those things in interviews that only people interested in her would be reading.

>>grab her ass then leave her be, I know the vibe is I can gwt away with it
kek that is the most autismo thing i've read today

Maybe worded autistically but I've done that shit before and gotten laid

what are you a virgin, you never met a woman who let you just grab her and have your way with her when you wanted?

just not a rapist honestly my man

>I never met a woman he didn't have to pay for sex

I personally don't have to pay for sex, but to each their own. But don't call me a rapist for being an alpha

It's an old norse pagan symbol ya dunce

You're trapped in an elevator with Bjork for the next couple of hours. How do things go down?

Nail her

There are cameras in those elevators, you sure you'd be okay with the possibility of that footage leaking?

I don't care. Think about it logically, if you do a good job other women will also see it. And if they see you are, endowed, they will also be curious to give it a shot. Arguably I'd get laid extremely easy if that leaked

to a bit of the ol' in-out-in-out rumpy bumpy ooh la la

to a cross and then eat her pussy

What about Bjork though?

Why would I nail her to q cross. Tie her but not nail her to. I'm not that much of a sadist

Think about it logically. She consented to fucking in an elevator. And is very sexual.

Right, but couldn't that possibly have some negative repercussions on her, especially as an older woman?

I'm 23

She's 51, soon to be 52.

Are you a virgin?

I don't have a TV. She must be disassembling someone else's TV. But what is someone else's TV doing in my house? This could get ugly.

N-no!

I think you might be. I'm 23 she's legal we consented. Why does anything else matter

Show her how much I care...

I appeciate people my age who love older ladies, you're cool user.