Who would pound this sissy/CD/trap/mental illness faggots boi pussy?

Who would pound this sissy/CD/trap/mental illness faggots boi pussy?

I prob would, why not? post more pics

Good point, if you needed a nut. Word.

Would use his ass

You in ohio, slut?

Dayton, why?

bc I want to fuck you. post more pics

more pics faggg

Not me.

Why do all you guys think im him

so who is he?

My roommate. Caught him crossdressing recently, just shrugged it off and he was really embarrassed. But the other night I came home drunk af and decided to raid his pc and bedroom, found all kinds of shit lol

make his suck your dick. Does he claim to be straight?

Ha i might. Yeah claims to be straight said he just wanted to see how he'd look. But what i found in his room suggests he's been doing this awhile lol. Taking all these screenshots from a video i found

hi Sup Forums
any big dicks out here? :P

post the video

you gonna blackmail his fagass?

Eww. Pound it with a sledgehammer

Yuck. That's repulsive. Not even a good try.

that seems to be a nice one ;)
u sure it’s yours ?

Correct, what they deserve is this.

Cant get it small enough to upload. Yea when im drunk i do

make him your bitch

Should i just repost the thread after this? Anyone still here?

Yeah bro thinking about that shit. Whats the first thing I should do. He seems like he was born to take a dick lol

I pretty sure there were only ever like 3 people here.

post his facebook

i’m just waiting for the right moment ;)

Is that MARKIPLIER?

I remember emailing you back and forth a year or two back. Always thought you were sexy

that's funny bc OP claims that they are pics of his roommate who he recently caught cding. op is a fuckkin lier

(S)he posted on here regularly a few years ago at random times. Would post threads similar to this and then be like “oh jk its me lol”

yeah, that's the mental illness talkin

ur dad

Yes alright its me. Its def the mental illness i love getting high to and doing this. I guess i just need my ass fucked....and dont bother calling me a loser because I already know I am

I want my dads cock, I wonder if hes ever thought about me

Why would i email and call someone sexy also a loser?

wut is your kik, faggot

I'm close to daton and I am comming to fuck your ass

No i live in pacific nw that ohiofag was lying about dayton

dose anyone know about your little secrete >

But seriously, post your kik or ill post mine

Maybe not irl but def thought about him but i have daddy fetish. Do i look really weak and skinny? Like v tiny legs and overall weak?

have you ever had sex with a girl?

Kik me at fortkal and daddy will treat you like the tiny sissy slut you are

Yes my whole life. But i do fit that type of like skinny emasculine guy like ive never been an apha. Only tried being with guys 2 times so far irl.

I guess some people exposed me on CL in my town one time and a bunch of ppl i went to hs with found out but ive never actually been asked about it or anything in person. Supposedly theres ppl who know

I had the same thing happen except with a girl who told everyone after we broke up. Moved out and now no one knows but i still do it. Btw my kik is hushmyson if you wanna chat

sauce?

One of my ex's did this to me too. Had to quit my job and move she told all her girlfriends, our mutal boss and mutual co workers. And naturally they all told all their friends, so...

write fag on your face and post the pic

Why did you have to quit your job? I mean what would have happened?

Well she was laughing at me and disgustedly told everyone, they thought the same and it was humiliating and emasculating for my boss and all the guys to treat me different than like a 'bro' like they had for years. All of them pretty much stopped talking to me and i could tell they were just thinking about me being a girlie faggot and laughing and she wasnt any better. Her and the girls would point and laugh at me so i just had to walk out one day :((

awee sorry, but thats what you get faggot;)

How did she catch you? can you post a pic of her? was she hot? did you wear her cloths?

I know thats what i get, thats why i went home crying and resolved to fuck my ass with my dildo to make it go away since thats all i had left. She told me the same thing, its what i deserve.

She caught me redhanded dressed up in her panties and bra and make up recording myself in her room. Yeah I can. She was a hot slutty type girl. Yes always did even though I denied it. Pic related shes the brunette on left.

danm shes hot af. Were u able to please her sexually? Is she like a conservitive christian or something? I know some girls wouldnt even care about something like that. where di you work?

I know she told me she was way too hot for me and a bunch of dudes did too. They were like you could never handle a sexy bitch like that. You called it yea we live in a red state and shes v conservative. Normally wounldnt be a big deal but all these conservative men and her were like appalled lol. Its hot tho. No i was not able to please her! Not even close. She had to cheat on me a ton. At a local gocery store with like 15 employees

Where do you live?

Everyone my kik is elvish_boy

haha, this cracks me up. your kind of adorable though.

So did your parents ever find out what a fag you are?

:) Shanks you sir...I is adorbs? Can I hear more about what cracks you up and eveything? I love being laughed at

Yeah they know, esp my dad

that's good bc you are pretty fuckin pathetic;) what are you wering right now?

UK, West Midlands.

Straight 28 year old guy, looking for a man who will train, humiliate and degrade me into his sissy fuck toy.

Anyone?

Hi b, I'm on hormones.

so fucking hot. i need to bend you over

Keep going im pathetic?

Omg beautiful your feet! muah! Stop one upping me with your gorgousness honey!