What if you put a windmill on top of an electric car...

What if you put a windmill on top of an electric car? And let's assume you take the downhill way to work and the downhill way back home everyday.

Would you ever need to charge you're car?

I think the windmill would need to be massive to generate enough electricity to charge the batteries

Every single thing about your post is dildos

Too much drag. It wouldn't work

Probably but even then normal windmills don't spin at optomal speed cause of spastic epeleptics

Ok make it huge. Assume the car has magnetic wheel bearings so there is no friction when driving no matter how heavy it is

>you're
its your,,
you're is ''you are'' get it right you dumb bastards

>downhill way to work and the downhill way back home

i don't think that's physically possible, OP.

Any ways it would probably be more efficient to have solar panels on the roof. Wheels already do the windmill idea through braking too

>downhill both ways
>drag is where you draw the line in reality
What's it like to be full retard?

I'm having a really hard time believing you can both think that would work and can also use a computer...

Why not just replace all cars with conveyor belt roads?

Like, seriously, I'm going to need some kind of proof...

>windmills work off creating air resistance or friction
>friction would make the car have to work harder to compensate

diminishing returns. wouldnt generate enough electricity to compensate for the increase of drag.

my nephew is seven and he uses a computer,,whats your point?

No, stop, don't start explaining things. I need proof that someone this retarded even knows what a computer is. He's gotta be a troll

>you're
Dumb fuck.

good work OP, 15 replies so far

Your sitting at work all day with the windmill generating electricity the whole time

>downhill both ways
How many spacial dimensions are there in the town you're posting from?
>not understand that friction is a thing
>not understanding how friction works, could be because doesn't understand friction is a thing.

When you oil your butt hole every day to take cocks, like OP does, you begin to lose perspective on what friction is.

If you could take the downhill way on both ways you wouldn't even need the windmill.
A skateboard would do.

>Downhill both ways
The solution is simple, we'll build new energy efficient roads based on M.C. Escher's designs

Kekll

why not just use hamsters