>see this
>buy lots of ammo
>become real life Adam Lanza
>blame it on miss piggy here
>???
>profit

Other urls found in this thread:

perezhilton.com/2016-06-02-amy-schumer-no-panties-gun-safety-instagram-photo
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/amy-schumer-tweets-underwear-less-pic-gun-violence-awareness-article-1.2658752
youtube.com/watch?v=jQUxwUCjSOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is her fat, doughy ass going to keep me from shooting beer kegs with my .308?

if you saw her crotch you'd go blind

>not shooting her with your .308

She's a funny and beautiful woman

Shut up

It's great knowing that she thinks she's empowered, when all the men who have shagged her just know she's a slag.

If you saw her crotch you'd shoot yourself

Does she ever tell jokes? Its like her whole "comedy" routine is just her talking about being a skank. Thats not funny, its sad!

>miss piggy
kek, spot on.

That's pretty uncanny.

It was kinda funny how Spike aired shit like Kick-Ass and Riddick all day for gun violence awareness.

Silly Brit not using the proper weapon.

I want this pig to fuck off and fry.

SHES FUCKING A WHITE WHALE

HOLY

GRAIL

>My face that I find her sexy in a horribly disgusting way and want to that vag

>not posting the image
It's like you want her to feel good about herself

Woops forgot image

>shagged
>slag

I really like these british terms

>all that belly fat

cut the sugar + carbs and eat some protein you piggily wiggily jiggily

A women posting her body for attention and compliments

wew lad its 2016

fat girl angles

Moby kek

>Does she ever tell jokes
Only when she can steal them

You sound as fucking stupid as she is.

And post a link, I'm not googling this shit.

>moby kek

Fucking kek

I don't Get it, I'd fuck her judging by the first pic but the second one wew lad

The 3/4 angle effect applies to all aspects of the body, not just the face.

Guns are a serious problem and there's only one team we can trust to confiscate them all.

perezhilton.com/2016-06-02-amy-schumer-no-panties-gun-safety-instagram-photo

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/amy-schumer-tweets-underwear-less-pic-gun-violence-awareness-article-1.2658752

Leafy links to fem cuck dribble

Will she put her underpants back on if we promise not to buy any more high calibre baby assaulters?

It makes you switch to a bigger caliber.

>Calls herself a whore
>Acts like a whore
>Someone else jokes that she's a whore
>Comedian whose shtick is being a whore gets offended
>Fast Forward
>Acts like a whore for political advancement

All the sycophantic praise for her """""""beauty""""""" contained therein has caused me to become mildly nauseated. Wonderful.

...and it burns, burns, burns...

Fat women have some kind of voodoo selfie magic that lets them shave off 40 lbs

>On Thursday, the blonde beauty took to Instagram to raise awareness for gun safety in honor of National Gun Violence Awareness Day

Neither one of these pictures of Amy look like miss piggy.

>Fat women have some kind of voodoo selfie magic that lets them shave off 40 lbs

It's called makeup, which distracts the eye from all the fat rolls

Are we really this out of touch?

>Saw picture
>Threw away my fishing pole

Never again

Nicely played.

She touched her sister you know. Just look at 0:27

Didn't this Miss Piggy bitch already get BTFO though? youtube.com/watch?v=jQUxwUCjSOk

I wonder if there were men in ancient Greece that looked at statues of fatties and thought to themselves that these fat bitches are just attractive. Surely there must have been some that preferred fit girls.

Why oh why did i click on this?

Meant to say unattractive.

So did she post her vag on Instagram?

>this one statue this one time

fuck these fatties

>WE AREN'T SEX OBJECTS WE HAVE BRAINS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU
>LOOK AT ME I'M PRETENDING I'M MAKING A POLITICAL POINT WHEN REALLY I'M JUST POSING NAKED
fucking women man

life really is suffering

>"When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you"

Well I'm also willing to bet that Aphrodite wasn't supposed to be a slutty degenerate
Amy Schumer's weight is made much worse by her personality

I'd take one for the team if I was still single, desu. Sex addiction is a horrible curse.

Disgusting slag.

Ms. Piggy.

I knew I recognized her from somewhere.

Hello Ahab

I hate myself for clicking this

she can't take a fucking shower? wtf is this attention whoring?

Grade A white trash

>I don't Get it, I'd fuck her judging by the first pic but the second one wew lad

It's because she took 200 selfies to get the best angle, and dimed the lights a little, so you can't see how truly disgusting she really is.

It's like one statue, it's like when they use those fatty paintings from the 17th century or some shit and pretend that was the ideal female body at the time when in reality it was mostly just the same painter doing all of them, he obviously had some fat fetish

The problem is, the one on the left does not look like fucking Miss Piggy. The one on the left looked healthy for her time, and in all honesty probably was. There is an allure to such a woman of the past with that kind of physique. It's almost noble.

Amy Schumer has no physique. Her body is literally disgusting. Instead of looking healthy, she looks like what she is, an obese pig.

She's also posing in that picture to look less fat, where as the sculpture really wasn't that fat at all.

Jesus christ, wash your cunt properly and lose some weight so your thunder thights wont clash together all night.

I don't need to see her or any other woman doing this. Take care of yourselves for fuck sake that's your 1 job.

You don't get it. The appeal of the curvier women isn't in the looks, it how it feels in bed. Ask the guy in your pic.

>what is 90% of female comedians, ever

>real life adam lanza

Spooky

notice how Amy Schumer is sitting almost 100% upright while the statue definitely have her upper body more bent down.

Amy probably is about 20% fatter than the model used for the statue

That's the majority of the material for female comedians. If it's not sex then it will be about other bodily functions and personal hygiene.

How does such a fat creature have such tiny tiddies. Makes me sick desu senpai

>size4.jpg

What a fucking hypocrite

>Take care of yourselves for fuck sake that's your 1 job.
It infuriates me when women can't be skinny and attractive. That's literally all they have to do, yet so many of them are fat, lazy, look like shit and cry about the fact that they are all of those things.

huge shoulders and a fatty gut

Have you ever even opened a history book? The ancient Greeks were notorious for gay sex and gay pedophile sex. They preferred fit muscular men to women though most were bisexual.

>that caked-on makeup
>face is way whiter than neck

She looks like a fucking clown

Actually she was.

Aphrodite = tumblr
Athena = Sup Forums

>jews
>white

>Sans panties

Undertale fans come up with the weirdest shit.

She's a kike like D4n Schn31d3r

>those fatty paintings from the 17th century or some shit and pretend that was the ideal female body at the time when in reality it was mostly just the same painter doing all of them,

lol
this is absolute horseshit, but it's funny horseshit
there are plenty of art archives online, go look at paintings through the ages and how women were painted and learn for yourself

I mean they're women, they're walking talking physical resumes for marriage.

If you can't even manage the physical side of things, I'm not even taking a look at the rest of their proverbial resume.

Get the fuck out of my office.

But if that bitch has a rockin body, step right in, let's have the interview so I can decide whether or not I'll spend the rest of my life providing for you through hard work.

You know, not only is Amy Schumer unfunny, but she's also a joke theft. That means she doesn't even know how to steal a funny joke, how utterly untalented do you have to be? What's the joke in the first place, the fact that a whale-pig-human can find someone to fuck?

So this is funny or sexy now?

>get the fuck out of my office

kek

Exactly. And even a skinny-fat build is a bit iffy. A tone woman is a disciplined woman, and the type of woman who possibly has marriageable characteristics.
One of my ex co-workers is a fat slob, like 30 years old, cries about not being married or having kids, always talks about totally starting a new diet...soon....probably.... and then just gorges on junk and probably never works out. I want to kill her out of pity.

Neither

AMY SCHUMER BTFO

NICE

Nice dubs

W O W

Nice trips

holy fugg canada.

>poses sans panties

Is this meant to induce gun owners to commit suicide?