Why do people find anal so appeasing, when thereʻs a vagina available?

Why do people find anal so appeasing, when thereʻs a vagina available?
Itʻs disgusting, and dirty.

I agree

Just like cumming inside a mouth and a vagina feels different, cumming inside an ass also feels different. It feels pretty damn great, but anal sex that goes on for longer than 5 minutes doesn't feel as good as regular sex. Eventually, the tightness of the booty goes away.

Idk. Unless an ass smells like caked on shit I'm probably gonna eat it.

ITT: spot the virgin faggot.

get sage OP

Men like anal because we know women fuckin' hate it.

/thread

>When anal feels much tighter than vagina

is poop any more disgusting than period blood? or are you a faggot who wouldn't fuck a girl on her period either

least fresh period blood doesn't smell like fat people unable to bathe.

Any hole is a goal

Because niggers are gay as fuck. And are the mainstream norm these days..

with an ass like hers how could you deny her anal

>be me 8 years ago
>gf sleeps over for the first time
>get ready to bang
>says she's on the rag
>ask jokingly for anal
>ok
>mfw

Because u cant impregnate woman by fucking her anus and its usually much tighter than vagina.

kek

About a third of the women polled in a study disliked anal, another third didn't mind it, and the last third preferred it.
When guys like it, it's usually because it's forbidden.

nice, my ex gf actually suggested it, fucking whore lol

thats happened to me... first time with this girl, 'im on my period... so fuck my ass instead'
fucking jackpot
sadly i had shot 2400mg of oxy over the 8 hours, couldn't get an erection, thoroughly embarrassed myself trying to, and the girl wouldn't ever hang out with me again

Sorry I thought you meant eating asshole.

It's the forbidden fruit.

Also, in some cases, the vagina can not take in the entire male penis. The rectum can.

Plus, what nasty ass bitches are you talking to OP? So long as she keeps herself taken care of, traveling the Hershey highway feels great.

Fucking noob.

>gf
>she suggests anal

don't question it, just say yes.

For me it's the satisfaction of making that ass loose. Plus you can always switch back and forth between the two. Plus making her gape is pretty hot once you have her loosened up.

Because I'm not using a fucking rubber and she can't get preggers there.

because it feels great, just make sure she keeps it clean

This. I'm not above average (6.5" length and girth) but I've been with a girl who was a preemie and incredibly small, 19 years old and 4'11". My dick did not completely fit inside of her vag, there was about an inch left of my dick sticking out of her when I hit her uterus. We had anal once before we broke up and I could fit my entire dick in her ass with no problem.

Had the idea of using a rubber to clear the way, then proceed taking her to poundtown without rubber.

Make America Gape Again.

Google it.

I always make sure my wife cleans her ass with quite a few enemas first. If not you will get shit on your dick. That's incentive for her to clean well because she's the one going ass to mouth, not me.

i like because it's a little kink but not crazy. my girl doesn't let me fuck her in the ass but she cums way harder when I'm rubbing her asshole with my finger while we fuck. I've tongued her ass while rubbing a vibrator on her clit and she came like crazy. I make sure she wipes with wet tp before I put my tongue there. so she'll cum...then i'll just jerk off thinking about my tongue there since her pussy is sensitive after cumming so hard.

Same issue with my wife. If I go hard and fast, I'll make her cry and that oddly gives me a bigger boner.

>turned on by crying during sex

Are you Japanese

>so appeasing

>how can you deny with an ass like that

No. But I really like sushi. Does that count?

>Why do people find anal so appeasing, when thereʻs a vagina available?

Vag is ALWAYS available... anal is a treat... like the cherry on a banana split... it is the part you save for last to enjoy... have it sparingly and it is a true treat, it is nasty and dirty, it completes a long fuck session, that last cum that needs something dirty and nasty to get it out.

That is why anal is so appealing.

Anyone else like fucking a girl in the ass, when sheʻs full?
Fucking a qt girls poop filled ass actually turns me on, and feels pretty satisfying when your dick is surrounded my mushy warmth.

My wife is the same fucking way! Tells me she doesn't like things in her ass, but yet when I stick a finger or vibrator in there, she cums almost immediately.

I think she's in denial.

and here come the scatfags

I guess if you don't care she gets an infection in her pussy

>be 22
>dating hot 16 yr old latina
>girl is kinda a slut
>be in park at night
>she brings up that she's never had anal
>tell her me neither but it sounds fun
>5 minutes later end up in a public bathroom in the park raw dogging her ass
>first time I ever had anal

Because going in through the out door is alpha as fuck.

woof

My fuck buddy allows me more and more anal, she's liking it more, and I can cum in her ass so that's great.
When we started doing it more, and she said "we can do it once, maybe twice A WEEK"
My dick turned diamonds immediately
Also love eating her ass

We use no lube or condoms.

>No lube

Yeah, I've done that. Both of you would be raw beyond usage. Unless you're fucking her vag first then shoving it in her ass.

>Bite the pillow I'm going in dry.

>We use no lube or condoms.

Try lube and she may want to much more often.

Ex only liked anal on special occasions.. Valentines Bday etc
>she said it felt like a million little orgasms with every push

Anal is great, it's the taboo. Also eating ass is great

Yeah, no, kid.

If you took the time to actually understand the subject matter, you'd realize that your assumptions are largely unfounded. When getting ready for anal sex, people generally clean themselves out, so there is no chance of fecal matter around the area of sex.

You may not know this, but feces isn't stored right behind your anus, but in your large intestine. They may be connected, but are by no means the same thing, or even that close to each other.

Another thing you should be aware of is that many people do not eat before they have anal sex. This makes it so that there is no new waste being produced, therefore no waste in the large intestine, therefore no waste could possibly go to the anus.

Welcome to basic anatomy, kid.

Try water based lube the next time, be generous with the amount used.

My gf likes anal. I keep a bottle of lube on my nightstand. It's pretty common for me to be nailing her then switch to her ass without saying a word. I prefer to cum in there, much tighter.

Started dating my wife when she was in college and starting to come out of her shell. After a few times of finger in the ass during 69 we talked about anal. She was reluctant but finally gave in.
Took my time and used lots of lube. She fingered herself while I fucked her ass and when she came it pushed me over the edge and I filled her ass up.
Still do it from time to time.

it's lubed up enough with my spit after I eat her ass and push my tongue in
and yeah, sometimes I fuck her pussy first, then go for the bootyhole
usually goes in first try and there's no need to spit on my dick again
I usually cum in less then 10 minutes going anal

I love it so much when she cowgirl rides me, bt with the squatting position, and I cum while she's still riding, hnnng

also, as I said, once or twice a week, not a month
so I get plenty of ass now

Why do people find vaginal so appealing, when there's an asshole available?
It's disgusting and dirty.

good goy

Your a huge fucking faggot and I should probably rape your face. But that being said, the one time I got a girl to let me put it in her shitter, I immediately ran into a piece of shit in her shit pipe and it was super gross. Maybe that would have turned differently had she taken precautions. But that change the fact that your a huge fag.

Prudes, he probably sticks his disgusting looking cock into his GFS bleeding stinky smega ridden cunt that smells like piss, fish, and rotten eggs.

Dude you are horrible at sex, kill yourself.

Thanks, kid. As I said, people generally clean themselves out. Not all people do, though they should if they wish to avoid situations like the one you mentioned. Not my fault that girl was inexperienced, sorry, I guess.

>can't come up with any decent counterargument
>resort to ad hominem
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The only times I've done it is when the girl insisted. They like the fact that it's dirty you moron. Only people who've experienced a good amount of human sexuality would understand.

Citation needed

How dirty is your ass? Just clean it before hand. It's not hard.

>good amount of human sexuality
That's called AIDS

>just clean the bacteria from deep in your rectum lmao, itʻs not hard

This. Fucking a woman in the ass feels exactly the same as fucking a man in the ass. You might as well just fuck men. Faggots.

Truth. If you like anal, you're gay.

was wondering what took you lot so long.

Been busy not cleaning shit tickets off my dick.

I was fucking my FWB housemate last year when I joked abt fucking her arse.
I now sleep in her room every nite, and the lube is always within arms reach.
Some times I don't even bother to wake her up or do any foreplay. Lube and straight in.

Some girls love it. So do some guys. I've done anal to about a dozen different women and had hundreds of orgasms up a woman's arse. It's been messy less than 1% of times.

>Truth. If you like anal, you're gay.

Well, I am going to go and get gay with my wife.

Lots of gay guys have beards, it's cool buddy.

Yep. So when I'm balls deep in ass... one hand on tits... other hand fingering pussy...
Sorry how is that gay?

So, if you like kissing you're gay?
guys have mouths too, tf so gay

I love anal. Wife lets me go to pound town 9/10 times i ask.

You're describing sex with Caitlyn Jenner.

Passing up pussy for the poopchute is gay. Kissing is also gay, but you do it cause the ladies like it.

Except there would be a cock floppin around

Thats probably the most closet gay thing I've ever heard anyone say.

Pretty sure Caitlyn got the ol' snip snip.

More than "I love eating ass"?

Because I still have the satisfaction of knowing that I fucked my ex-wife in the ass.

Hopefully not. I'd bite her cock off and drink the blood my nigga #vampireDICC #scenequeen #analdaddy

There's no place like home, user. But it's still nice to travel to different lands on occasion

Nothing gay about eating a girls ass

are you kinding me a pad in the trash make the entire fucking bathroom smell like holocaust

So since a man has a mouth, it's the same as a guy sucking your cock if a woman does it?

You are soyboys conditioned by society. You will start doing anal the moment society says it's acceptable. You're worthless cowards in life, stand for nothing at all.

>tfw using the bathroom right after a girl on the rag has taken a shit in it

listen to what you just said

I said fresh, not "haven't changed out in a week" old.

No, fucking an ass is gay.

jesus

yes? nothing gay about eating a girls ass. If I were to eat a guys ass it'd be gay. Just like if I were to kiss a guy, it'd be gay. While kissing a girl wouldn't be gay.

it's super tight, feels intense

agreed /bro, OPs the kinda fag who doesnt lick pussy before fucking. How else you gonna clean the guy befores cum?

>fucking a girl in ass instead of vagina
>doesn't want to get her pregnant
>is gay according to some people
>sounds like republican christian rabble

Referring to a woman's ass as gay makes you a pussy and probably a faggot.

when she and you both get off on it, plus no unwanted kid in the making, how does that remotely considered faggotry

>Lots of gay guys have beards
I guess you would know, I am clean shaven and straight.
Do their beards tickle your anus when you guys 69?